PDA

View Full Version : FinFan Needs Help!!! (off-topic) Ed Sabol King of Football Movies?

overworkedirish
05-05-2012, 12:29 PM
I understand if this gets moved, I just know this forum gets the most traffic.

I'm graduating college. Last paper of my life. I'm writing a paper on the rise of NFL Films, and I NEED access to that Ed Sabol King of Football Movies special that NFL Network aired last year. Can ANYONE help me out? Has a copy they could send? Knows the proper channels to buy it? I can't find it ANYwhere online, just previews/trailers. I haven't seen it in months and just need to watch it before I try and write 10 pages on the guy in one night.

Thanks guys!

overworkedirish
05-05-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm graduating college. Last paper of my life. I'm writing a paper on the rise of NFL Films, and I NEED access to that Ed Sabol King of Football Movies special that NFL Network aired last year. Can ANYONE help me out? Has a copy they could send? Knows the proper channels to buy it? I can't find it ANYwhere online, just previews/trailers. I haven't seen it in months and just need to watch it before I try and write 10 pages on the guy in one night.

Thanks guys!

DKphin
05-05-2012, 03:43 PM
http://www.hulu.com/watch/337274/nfl-films-presents-ed-sabol-the-king-of-football-movies

overworkedirish
05-05-2012, 04:00 PM
I am forever grateful, DKphin. Seriously, you just saved my ass.

DKphin
05-05-2012, 04:16 PM
No problem. Glad to help.

Bumpus
05-07-2012, 12:03 AM
I understand if this gets moved, I just know this forum gets the most traffic.

Thanks guys!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/05/cliffnotesfunnyimage-1.jpg

:up: