PDA

View Full Version : China selling pills filled with dead babies.

Spesh
05-07-2012, 05:55 PM
The South Korean government revealed Monday that it recently seized thousands of capsules filled with the powdered flesh of dead babies (http://news.yahoo.com/skorea-finds-smuggled-capsules-contain-human-flesh-090309147.html;_ylt=AvtN7myaBd2CVvdBqj3SU1kSH9EA;_ylu=X3oDMTFocm9hZXB0BG1pdANCbG9nIEJvZHkEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ0JvZHlUZW1wQXNzZW1ibHk-;_ylg=X3oDMTM4dW9hZzJxBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDNzNiNGIyMWEtM2I4Yi0zMjk4LTgzMmEtZWI3OWIyZTZiYzg4BHBzdGNhdANvcmlnaW5hbHN8dGhlc2lkZXNob3cEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3). Reportedly, some people believe the powder has medicinal purposes and was created in northeastern China.

South Korea has reportedly been reluctant to criticize China directly over the incident, out of fears of creating diplomatic friction with the country. But the process by which the powder is allegedly created is one of the most disturbing stories imaginable.

According to the Korea Customs Service, the bodies of dead babies are chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder. The customs officials have refused to say exactly where the babies come from or who is responsible for making the capsules

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/south-korea-seizes-capsules-containing-powdered-flesh-dead-190306280.html

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, finheaven doesnt have a "oh dear god this is the most horrifying thing imaginable" forum.

Well, im leaving the planet now, i dont want to live here anymore.

Locke
05-07-2012, 06:06 PM
I heard if you eat someone, you absorb their courage. Maybe these were extra brave babies...

LANGER72
05-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Just a horrendous story. The story behind this story is probably more terrible.

CedarPhin
05-08-2012, 05:55 PM
I heard if you eat someone, you absorb their courage. Maybe these were extra brave babies...

The Chinese have to figure out a way to stand up to that tyrannical government somehow, this must be the solution.

Locke
05-08-2012, 07:18 PM
That joke was in bad taste apparently, only a 50% approval rating. Come on guys, you have to find a way to handle horrible situations, in this case humor. If you take everything for what it is, you're going to end up pissed off or upset all the time. There is way too much horrible **** in this world...

tylerdolphin
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
I personally find the powdered form dry and lacking in flavor, but to each his own.

D WHEELS
05-08-2012, 08:41 PM
freakin sick!

irish fin fan
05-08-2012, 08:45 PM
It's Obama's fault.

tylerdolphin
05-08-2012, 08:48 PM
It's Obama's fault.

I doubt that. Obama prefers dog over the lush, succulent flesh of a newborn. Like I said though, to each his own.