PDA

View Full Version : Whites Account for Under Half of Births in U.S.

JamesBW43
05-17-2012, 12:06 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/whites-account-for-under-half-of-births-in-us.html?_r=1&hp

WASHINGTON After years of speculation, estimates and projections, the Census Bureau has made it official: White births are no longer a majority in the United States.

:nailbiter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neI76SsDGDk&feature=related

neI76SsDGDk

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm sure we'll be Liberia before the next few generations have past.

Ever since we used up our best in Vietnam, the country has been going downhill.

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm sure we'll be Liberia before the next few generations have past.

Ever since we used up our best in Vietnam, the country has been going downhill.

So things go downhill only when white dominance decreases??

I'm sure the Native Americans thought the country was going to hell in a handbasket when another minority invaded their lands and decimated their population and quickly became an overwhelming majority and relegated them to plots of land which would destroy the very fiber of their culture...

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 12:35 PM
So things go downhill only when white dominance decreases??

I'm sure the Native Americans thought the country was going to hell in a handbasket when another minority invaded their lands and decimated their population and quickly became an overwhelming majority and relegated them to plots of land which would destroy the very fiber of their culture...

I'm sure they did.

Then, we got indoor plumbing.

Everyone was cool after that.

Vaark
05-17-2012, 12:36 PM
I'm conflicted on this. While my gut reaction is "oh noes" my more considered one is that this country has always been a welcoming melting pot built on the premise of equality and freedom for all - and that includes my dad's forebears. Besides that, my future grandchildren will be half hispanic and if they turn out anything like their wonderful mom, (instead of their dad LOL), I'd be ecstatic! So I guess it just is what it is as nothing stays the same. My only real problem is if some of those "minorities" turn out to do what they're presently trying to achieve in Western Europe, down to sharia law. Gotta admit I have no soft spot in my heart for those "folks."

I'm not going in to check cause that place makes me feel like I need a hot scrubbing shower, but I'd imagine this news is sending Stormfront into the predictable tizzy. Prior to the last presidential election, i was curious about Ron Paul and his white power hatefest of backers so I did go into Stormfront and although I know it's not representative of his backers, indeed Paul was their chosen candidate with the "wink wink" assumption that beneath the veneer he's "one of us." That place was appalling. I'm sure this news has crashed their server.

As a curious aside, my attention was drawn to a nearby thread about favorite teams and sports. The predictable white mostly sports like rugby and hockey were overwhelmingly popular. Very strange though, one individual did indicate pro football adding that the Fins were his favorite team. Scratched my head trying to figure out how a hate monger could rationalize rooting for a team fielding mostly minorities. Gotta admit that from time to time, I've wondered if 1 or 2 of the posters on FH was that very same individual :idk:

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm conflicted on this. While my gut reaction is "oh noes" my more considered one is that this country has always been a welcoming melting pot built on the premise of equality and freedom for all - and that includes my dad's forebears. Besides that, my future grandchildren will be half hispanic and if they turn out anything like their wonderful mom, (instead of their dad LOL), I'd be ecstatic! So I guess it just is what it is as nothing stays the same. My only real problem is if some of those "minorities" turn out to do what they're presently trying to achieve in Western Europe, down to sharia law. Gotta admit I have no soft spot in my heart for those "folks."

I'm not going in to check cause that place makes me feel like I need a hot scrubbing shower, but I'd imagine this news is sending Stormfront into the predictable tizzy. Prior to the last presidential election, i was curious about Ron Paul and his white power hatefest of backers so I did go into Stormfront and although I know it's not representative of his backers, indeed Paul was their chosen candidate with the "wink wink" assumption that beneath the veneer he's "one of us." That place was appalling. I'm sure this news has crashed their server.

As a curious aside, my attention was drawn to a nearby thread about favorite teams and sports. The predictable white mostly sports like rugby and hockey were overwhelmingly popular. Very strange though, one individual did indicate pro football adding that the Fins were his favorite team. Scratched my head trying to figure out how a hate monger could rationalize rooting for a team fielding mostly minorities. Gotta admit that from time to time, I've wondered if 1 or 2 of the posters on FH was that very same individual :idk:

Stormfront has been an issue on most right leaning boards. I hang out at AR15.com a great deal, and their members
are held in contempt.

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm sure they did.

Then, we got indoor plumbing.

Everyone was cool after that.

And who's to say things won't be better when we have another majority? History is written by the victors. (And I'm not sure we are better off now, than the Natives who lived off the land... There is an argument to be made that we aren't, no matter all the shiny gadgets we have)

The fact is, America was designed to be, essentially, a sociological experiment, not an arm of the British Empire. Its not meant to be static. If you don't evolve, you die. Populations will fall, populations will raise. Change is inevitable. Give me your poor, tired and hungry...

Unfortunately, the one thing that is disconcerting about population changes is the statistical fact that the more education a person has, the less children they will have. As such, the population will consist of more people that come from impoverished backgrounds and might not be able to attain the level of education that will allow them to be leading contributors to society.

Now, more than ever, we should focus on improving education across the board. Fortunately, with the power of the internet, that goal is more achievable than ever...

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 12:51 PM
And who's to say things won't be better when we have another majority? History is written by the victors. (And I'm not sure we are better off now, than the Natives who lived off the land... There is an argument to be made that we aren't, no matter all the shiny gadgets we have)

The fact is, America was designed to be, essentially, a sociological experiment, not an arm of the British Empire. Its not meant to be static. If you don't evolve, you die. Populations will fall, populations will raise. Change is inevitable. Give me your poor, tired and hungry...

Unfortunately, the one thing that is disconcerting about population changes is the statistical fact that the more education a person has, the less children they will have. As such, the population will consist of more people that come from impoverished backgrounds and might not be able to attain the level of education that will allow them to be leading contributors to society.

Now, more than ever, we should focus on improving education across the board. Fortunately, with the power of the internet, that goal is more achievable than ever...

Africa is THAT way ----------------->

The **** kind of history have you been listening to?

America was a colony, deeded to most by grants What they did with those grants was
thier business. We are not a dish under a scope.

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Africa is THAT way ----------------->

The **** kind of history have you been listening to?

America was a colony, deeded to most by grants What they did with those grants was
thier business. We are not a dish under a scope.

The Founding Fathers believed we were... Religious Freedom. Democracy. A land of immigrants. These were all foreign concepts to the prevailing wisdom of governance at the time... It was an experiment, and it has worked well (at least well enough) for a very long time.

To have a country as big as this, with a population comprised of people of all ethnicities, religious backgrounds and walks of life, and have it function as well as it does, is a minor miracle, especially when you consider that there are people in other parts of the world that are still fighting with people of different ethnic backgrounds over what their great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandpappy did...

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 01:09 PM
The Founding Fathers believed we were... Religious Freedom. Democracy. A land of immigrants. These were all foreign concepts to the prevailing wisdom of governance at the time... It was an experiment, and it has worked well (at least well enough) for a very long time.

To have a country as big as this, with a population comprised of people of all ethnicities, religious backgrounds and walks of life, and have it function as well as it does, is a minor miracle, especially when you consider that there are people in other parts of the world that are still fighting with people of different ethnic backgrounds over what their great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandpappy did...
The problem is that we've run out of things to complain about.

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 01:13 PM
The problem is that we've run out of things to complain about.

When I turn on talk radio, all I hear is complaining. Nature of the beast...

Tunaphish429
05-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Meh, I don't care..I am not having kids right now..and if I do father children I am thinking only 1 or 2....Ppl can have as many kids as they want as long as they take care of them.

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Meh, I don't care..I am not having kids right now..and if I do father children I am thinking only 1 or 2....Ppl can have as many kids as they want as long as they take care of them.

I've had three.

Dolphins9954
05-17-2012, 02:08 PM
PQLBokl4iHk

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 02:13 PM
PQLBokl4iHk

Carver is the whitest, most awesome person ever.

"It wasn't funny when it started raining!"

ROADRUNNER
05-17-2012, 02:28 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

LANGER72
05-17-2012, 04:33 PM
If the government would stop with the tax credits for having children, the baby factories would close down the baby mommas.

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 05:02 PM
If the government would stop with the tax credits for having children, the baby factories would close down the baby mommas.

Yes, but then, there would be "Infant poverty"

Locke
05-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Minorities already outnumber whites in NM. It's only a matter of time before that's the same thing in the rest of the SW. This shouldn't surprise anyone. Not if you've been following it at least...

tylerdolphin
05-17-2012, 08:14 PM

Yeah, I literally know hundreds of people that have kids purely and solely for the tax credit. Happens all the time. I bet if that gets cut out, poor and uneducated people will cease having children.

LANGER72
05-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I literally know hundreds of people that have kids purely and solely for the tax credit. Happens all the time. I bet if that gets cut out, poor and uneducated people will cease having children.

Hardly har har...