PDA

View Full Version : All white jury acquits white policeman charged videotaped beating-black teen

BAMAPHIN 22
05-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Verdict criticized as racist and unjust, sparks upset in black communityRead more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/all-white-jury-acquits-andrew-blomberg-white-policeman-charged-videotaped-beating-black-teen-article-1.1079767#ixzz1v9Xye92r"Get ready for this reaction in the Zimmerman case!"

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 04:12 PM
**** a thief.

And Quanell X can suck my dick.

LANGER72
05-17-2012, 04:22 PM
The jury has spoken.

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 04:24 PM
I guess the jury was blind, because its pretty hard to dispute that people were kicking this guy way after he was in custody. He wasn't even moving, and was still being kicked like a pinata.

I'm not defending the criminal, who obviously did something major to warrant being chased down by 10+ cop cars, but in a civilized society, we can't have law enforcement resorting to barbarism after the situation has been handled.

Gonzo
05-17-2012, 04:34 PM
**** a thief.

And Quanell X can suck my dick.
**** ****ty cops that can't do their jobs like professionals. The video was very clear. **** cops like that give the rest a bad name and take away from the good work that the majority do.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

The jury has spoken.

I wonder if I can expect this response if they acquit any of the 9/11 suspects...

Vaark
05-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Damn, I was 2 towns over from Simi Valley where and when a jury of similar composite "peers" exonerated the LA cops in the Rodney King beating. We all know what erupted 40-50 miles south of there. Batten down the hatches

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 05:00 PM
**** ****ty cops that can't do their jobs like professionals. The video was very clear. **** cops like that give the rest a bad name and take away from the good work that the majority do.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I wonder if I can expect this response if they acquit any of the 9/11 suspects...

Poor crook. He steals, and nothing gets done. Then, he steals again.

Lets all feel sorry for the crook.

ETA: Quannell X can still suck my dick.

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 05:09 PM

ETA: Quannell X can still suck my dick.

This has nothing to do with the criminal. This has to do with law enforcement abusing their power. When law enforcement abuses their power, thus breaking the LAW that they are tasked with enforcing, that makes them criminals too...

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 05:19 PM
This has nothing to do with the criminal. This has to do with law enforcement abusing their power. When law enforcement abuses their power, thus breaking the LAW that they are tasked with enforcing, that makes them criminals too...

You can feel sorry for the poor crook all you want.

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 05:21 PM
You can feel sorry for the poor crook all you want.

WTF? So you are in favor of cops who think they are above the law?

Let me reiterate, no one is "feeling sorry" for the criminal in this case. He will get the punishment for the crime he committed. But part of that punishment, as spelled in our rule of law in this country, does not include getting kicked repeatedly by law enforcement once he is properly restrained.

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 05:26 PM

Let me reiterate, no one is "feeling sorry" for the criminal in this case. He will get the punishment for the crime he committed. But part of that punishment, as spelled in our rule of law in this country, does not include getting kicked repeatedly by law enforcement once he is properly restrained.

You might feel differently when that guy is stealiing your TV.

**** crooks.

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 05:38 PM
You might feel differently when that guy is stealiing your TV.

**** crooks.

Where this line of thought ultimately ends:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/05/milanim-1.gif

rob19
05-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Goon watches Terminator and roots for this guy
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/05/500full-1.jpg

CattailsrEdible
05-17-2012, 06:09 PM

Your interpretation of properly restrained is obviously not the same as those who were doing the restraining! I thinked they should have kicked him more!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Sorry fellahs. I don't like crooks. **** them.

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Your interpretation of properly restrained is obviously not the same as those who were doing the restraining! I thinked they should have kicked him more!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Let's review the tape, shall we?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/j9DOD_XSQQU

At 0:19, the suspect is hit by a car and thrown back onto the grass where he immediately lies prone and puts his hands on his head, indicating that the suspect is no longer putting up a fight.

At 0:28, the suspect is still shown lying on the ground, immobile. The officers immediately kick the suspect while the suspect is prone, without even attempting to restrain the suspect first. Only after several kicks land on the suspect, and to my count, roughly 7 seconds later, does an officer get down to restrain the suspect.

Officers continue kicking the suspect for at least 30 seconds (and possibly more, since the video stops and cuts to another point in time), all the while, the suspect does not appear to move and does not appear to be capable of movement as there are at least 3 officers on top of him, and I would assume, have restrained him in cuffs during this time, although that can't be seen from the video, but there is no movement from his arms or legs.

As the suspect is being held up by several officers to be put in the cruiser, an officer gives one last kick to the gut.

---

How you cannot see that he was properly restrained long before the kicking ending is beyond me...

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 06:28 PM

What is your solution to crime? There is a reason people steal. There is no coincidence that the majority of petty theft is committed by poor people. Poverty creates the problem. It sounds like your solution though, rather than trying to rehabilitate thieves, is to not only to incarcerate them without any attempt to rehabilitate them and teach them skills to be productive in society, but also to beat them silly, and exterminate them if possible.

Do you have this same mentality for those who commit white collar crimes which end up stealing much larger sums of money, but in less torrid ways? I suppose you would also condone shady stock brokers being curb stomped as they are arrested?

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 06:30 PM
What is your solution to crime? There is a reason people steal. There is no coincidence that the majority of petty theft is committed by poor people. Poverty creates the problem. It sounds like your solution though, rather than trying to rehabilitate thieves, is to not only to incarcerate them without any attempt to rehabilitate them and teach them skills to be productive in society, but also to beat them silly, and exterminate them if possible.

Do you have this same mentality for those who commit white collar crimes which end up stealing much larger sums of money, but in less torrid ways? I suppose you would be equally find with shady stock brokers being curb stomped as they are arrested?

Maybe we should give them stuff that they don't work for.

And for the record...Yes....I'm ok with curb stomping a stock broker.

All this bull****ting around we've done hasn't worked. **** it. It's Goon's law time.

ETA; "And Hell's coming with me!"

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 06:35 PM

Do you have this same mentality for those who commit white collar crimes which end up stealing much larger sums of money, but in less torrid ways? I suppose you would also condone shady stock brokers being curb stomped as they are arrested?

"there is a reason people steal....." :lol: No **** right?

SkapePhin
05-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Maybe we should give them stuff that they don't work for.

And for the record...Yes....I'm ok with curb stomping a stock broker.

All this bull****ting around we've done hasn't worked. **** it. It's Goon's law time.

ETA; "And Hell's coming with me!"

Sounds like "Goon Law Time" is a lot like "The Final Solution"...

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

"there is a reason people steal....." :lol: No **** right?

Why do you think people steal?

Because they want something that's not theirs?

It goes much deeper than that...

GoonBoss
05-17-2012, 06:44 PM
**** crooks *Gives the fingers all the way around*

I don't care about them.

People steal because they desire a thing that is not theirs.

Gonzo
05-18-2012, 12:50 AM

I hate crooked cops far more, but I hold them to a higher standard than the average person. And good cops hold themselves to the highest and should be more offended at this guy getting off than anybody.

Gonzo
05-18-2012, 12:56 AM

ETA: Quannell X can still suck my dick.Aw, poor ****ty out of work cop. He can't live up to the standards of the good cops and has to lower himself to a despicable thug because he can't ****ing hack it. He's no better than any of the crooks you hate so much. He is one. Just because the chump was wearing a uniform that he completely dishonored doesn't change that. You keep trying to put the attention back on the thief rather than the far bigger criminal in this: the crooked, coward of a (ex-) cop.

Funky Fin
05-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Just be glad I'm not a cop. I'd shoot the useless ****s with no trial and save the tax payers money. 10 cars and the lives of all the officers where on the line for some ungrateful ignorant asswipe. I'll take an over-achieving cop that puts his life on the line every day for my safety any day over some idiot with no respect for society.

Props to GoonBoss.

Spesh
05-18-2012, 01:34 AM
Just be glad I'm not a cop. I'd shoot the useless ****s with no trial and save the tax payers money. 10 cars and the lives of all the officers where on the line for some ungrateful ignorant asswipe. I'll take an over-achieving cop that puts his life on the line every day for my safety any day over some idiot with no respect for society.

Props to GoonBoss.

Actually it would cost the taxpayers money. Because then we'd try you and have to pay for your lifetime sentence.

Spesh
05-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Aw, poor ****ty out of work cop. He can't live up to the standards of the good cops and has to lower himself to a despicable thug because he can't ****ing hack it. He's no better than any of the crooks you hate so much. He is one. Just because the chump was wearing a uniform that he completely dishonored doesn't change that. You keep trying to put the attention back on the thief rather than the far bigger criminal in this: the crooked, coward of a (ex-) cop.

I dont think Goon is against criminals. Hes just against criminals who steal. People who only hurt others, and not property, are perfectly fine. Or so i've been lead to believe by this thread. Correct me if im wrong Goon or others.

Gonzo
05-18-2012, 01:46 AM

Props to GoonBoss.
Not really. Your trial and subsequent jail time would cost us a ton. Not to mention the family's lawsuit against the city. Do us a favor and keep away from the police academy.

I particularly like the part about that guy having no respect for "society," right after describing how you would do away with one of the hallmarks of a civilized society, a proper justice system.

Gonzo
05-18-2012, 01:50 AM
I dont think Goon is against criminals. Hes just against criminals who steal. People who only hurt others, and not property, are perfectly fine. Or so i've been lead to believe by this thread. Correct me if im wrong Goon or others.
Could you imagine if the thief was wearing a uniform? The confusion.

I never understood the idea of defending somebody just because they did the same job as you (only far ****tier and corrupt). Maybe I should defend the soldier that massacred all the Afghani women and children just because he was in the Army too?

Spesh
05-18-2012, 01:58 AM

I never understood the idea of defending somebody just because they did the same job as you (only far ****tier and corrupt). Maybe I should defend the soldier that massacred all the Afghani women and children just because he was in the Army too?

Existential life crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My god man, do you mean those who actually beat people to near death could eventually steal your items?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Simply not possible. Those who steal are complete thiefs who only celebrate the downbringing of society. Those who beat people to near death while wearing a badge are true Patriots. The situation you are describing is simply impossibly. As we all know, life is that black and white.

Spesh
05-18-2012, 02:05 AM

And more seriously, because my last post was so obvious meant for amusement, i agree, i never have understood people simply sitting by and letting horrific things happen around them and excuse it.

Its so easy to sit on a couch and talk about what a great human being you are. Its so much more complicated to actually do something when it matters.

Those who are truly decent do something when it matters. Not far afterwards making excuses while sitting around.

edit: changed it a bit to be more on target.

MadDog 88
05-18-2012, 03:50 AM
Boss, knowing your a CO and I have a background in LE, I share your thoughts on not being sympathetic towards crooks. But there is nothing worse then those in a position of authority that put themselves above the law they are supposed to enforce.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?djbfuu

Dolphins9954
05-18-2012, 08:19 AM
Jul4AZdHXV8

Dolphins9954
05-18-2012, 08:40 AM
If these were black cops they would have got off too. IMO cops get away with beating people up of ALL races ALL the time. They have too much power and it's out of control. Things like this are the reason why people hate cops.

Dolphins9954
05-18-2012, 08:45 AM
vRdw-lYUZBc

This is how we should handle police brutality.