PDA

View Full Version : Has Channing Crowder joined the Jets yet?

SkapePhin
05-22-2012, 07:03 PM
I haven't heard anything about Crowder since the season ended, other than that it seemed like he wanted to play in 2012. Has anyone heard of any teams interested or bringing him in for a visit? I thought the obvious choice would be the Jets where Sparano now is and where his BFF Sexy Rexy is. His familiarity with the division and with Y. Bell would make him at least a decent pickup as a role player.

Anyone know whats up with Crowder?

LikeUntoGod
05-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Enjoy this thread now before it is moved.

SkapePhin
05-22-2012, 07:10 PM
Enjoy this thread now before it is moved.

To where? I am inquiring about a former Dolphin who is currently a free agent who spent the last season as a Dolphins media guy... Crowder has more to do with the Dolphins than anything else at the moment.

Bumpus
05-22-2012, 07:30 PM
CC is done.

He couldn't even get a sniff at a roster last year.

Career over.

Stick the fork in him.

SkapePhin
05-22-2012, 07:31 PM
CC is done.

He couldn't even get a sniff at a roster last year.

Career over.

Stick the fork in him.

Didn't a couple teams like the Eagles and Patriots take a look at him?

Bumpus
05-22-2012, 07:35 PM
To where? I am inquiring about a former Dolphin who is currently a free agent who spent the last season as a Dolphins media guy... Crowder has more to do with the Dolphins than anything else at the moment.

And, NO.

This is spam. Titling your thread "Has Channing Crowder joined the Jets yet?" ... With absolutely nothing to back up such a silly statement, is tantamount to yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater.

It's gonna be problematic at best.

SkapePhin
05-22-2012, 07:40 PM
And, NO.

This is spam. Titling your thread "Has Channing Crowder joined the Jets yet?" ... With absolutely nothing to back up such a silly statement, is tantamount to yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater.

It's gonna be problematic at best.

OK then, Lord Bumpus, rather than dumping a perfectly good thread into SPAM, why not just retitle it to something more generic if it so offends you?

Bumpus
05-22-2012, 08:05 PM
OK then, Lord Bumpus, rather than dumping a perfectly good thread into SPAM, why not just retitle it to something more generic if it so offends you?

Lord Bumpus ... I kinda like the sound of that. :chuckle:

Let's not act like you weren't simply trying to stir **** with this thread.

If you had a link that was discussing the possibility (as extremely remote as it would be) - that would be a horse of a different color entirely! Since this isn't the case at all, you're just spraying napalm at the main forum & tossing matches.

*sigh*
However, if you disagree with my decision that strongly - feel free to take the matter over my head to an Admin w/o fear of reprisal. Have a nice evening.

SkapePhin
05-24-2012, 01:37 PM
Lord Bumpus ... I kinda like the sound of that. :chuckle:

Let's not act like you weren't simply trying to stir **** with this thread.

If you had a link that was discussing the possibility (as extremely remote as it would be) - that would be a horse of a different color entirely! Since this isn't the case at all, you're just spraying napalm at the main forum & tossing matches.

*sigh*
However, if you disagree with my decision that strongly - feel free to take the matter over my head to an Admin w/o fear of reprisal. Have a nice evening.

I was genuinely interested to know whether anyone had insight into where Channing Crowder would end up...