PDA

View Full Version : Protein "Over-Load": Student Feeds Semen-Laced Cupcake to Classmate

Vaark
05-23-2012, 10:36 AM
..and then threatens to burn down principal's house.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/student-gives-semen-laced-cupcake-to-classmate_n_1537058.html

A 16-year-old student was suspended after allegedly giving a classmate a cupcake laced with his semen, Minneapolis City Pages reports.

St. Paul police spokesman Sgt. Paul Paulos told the Pioneer Press the boy gave cupcakes to "quite a few people" on May 9, but "only one supposedly had semen." Unfortunately, the unlucky classmate ingested the baked good, so authorities are unable to confirm the allegations.

On the day following his suspension, police say the student took to Twitter to express his outrage at the punishment -- threatening to burn down Principal Dan Mesick's house.

"It's under investigation by police, and we can't comment," St. Paul Public Schools spokeswoman Toya Stewart Downey told the paper.

The student has since withdrawn from the school district.

The alleged incident harkens back to the case of Mark Berndt, a 61-year-old former teacher at Miramonte Elementary School, who was charged with 23 counts of committing lewd acts on children after he allegedly spoon-fed semen to his students.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Berndt told his students they were about to play a "tasting game" in which they were blindfolded and, authorities say, fed cookies laced with semen.

SpurzN703
05-23-2012, 11:14 AM
The alleged incident harkens back to the case of Mark Berndt, a 61-year-old former teacher at Miramonte Elementary School, who was charged with 23 counts of committing lewd acts on children after he allegedly spoon-fed semen to his students.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Berndt told his students they were about to play a "tasting game" in which they were blindfolded and, authorities say, fed cookies laced with semen.

The insanity of people will never amaze me any longer. That dude deserves to be punched in the dick by Mr. T

cbreeden
05-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Obviously the semen-loading student doesn't know enough to keep his mouth shut. Otherwise, noone would have ever known! You can't hide ignorance and you can't fix stupid! :bobdole:

Dolfan3773
05-23-2012, 05:33 PM
:lol:

NY8123
05-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Somebody is watching too much Van Wilder.

Arsenal WV
05-24-2012, 07:48 AM
More like, Cumcake.

amirite?

DisturbedShifty
05-24-2012, 08:27 AM
The insanity of people will never amaze me any longer. That dude deserves to be punched in the dick by Mr. T
Nut's to Mr. T. Get Chuck Norris to do it. ;)

Ricky4Life
05-24-2012, 08:57 AM
What is the world cumming to?

tylerdolphin
05-24-2012, 11:40 AM
What is the world cumming to?

For real man...A god damn cum cupcake and everyone is in an uproar. Political correctness and the pussification of America have gone too far.

Bumpus
05-24-2012, 12:50 PM
This is exactly why I never eat or drink anything given to me by one of my students.

Vaark
05-24-2012, 01:29 PM
This is exactly why I never eat or drink anything given to me by one of my students.

They should probably prudently follow the same advice, eh?

Bumpus
05-24-2012, 03:10 PM
They should probably prudently follow the same advice, eh?

You say that like it's somehow wrong to place a valium-salt-lick next to the entrance to my classroom.