Dolphins9954
05-23-2012, 04:30 PM
wWWOJGYZYpk

:hclap::hclap::hclap:

rob19
05-23-2012, 05:54 PM
A****ingmen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk3EBmiURgw

1 out of every 6 people in prison is there for cannabis. Absolutely nuts. The War on Drugs and the persecution of drug users (marijuana users especially) is going to be looked at by future generations as equally ludicrous as the persecution of gays, blacks, jews, & even witches if you want to go back that far.

Tetragrammaton
05-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Penn is one of the great ones, surely.

He is right, of course. He makes a great point about the idiocy of saying the Obama Administration is inciting class warfare against the rich; it is just the opposite, with the administration targeting the poor and the minority for crimes that don't matter.

The other drugs are a little bit trickier to talk about, but now that the last few Presidents have been open about their past drug use, it is time to recognize that the old bull**** about marijuana being a gateway drug is useless. Plenty of the powerful have either used it or still do. I don't use it, but I wouldn't want someone telling me I can't drink either.

COphinphan89
05-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Gotta love Sean Hannity. He and Penn could not be further apart on the issue of the WoD, but someone lashed out at Obama so he had to have him on his show last night to appease his mouth-breathing audience.

greenrules008
05-24-2012, 08:45 PM
lock em up and throw away the key, that'll show those hippies. HA! HA! HA!

COphinphan89
05-24-2012, 09:57 PM
lock em up and throw away the key, that'll show those hippies. HA! HA! HA!
Off the board troll. Your shtick wasn't funny the first time.

greenrules008
05-24-2012, 10:02 PM
Off the board troll. Your shtick wasn't funny the first time.

do you feel incestual with tebow on the jets? HA! HA! HA! inbred miami fans HA! HA! HA!

Spesh
05-25-2012, 01:43 AM
do you feel incestual with tebow on the jets? HA! HA! HA! inbred miami fans HA! HA! HA!

What happened to your Keyshawn pic?

Anyways, one of the mods want to pink name this charimastic individual? I know we shall all miss his witty, and insightful, talking points concerning the subject of "HA HA HA", but it might be time to move on from the days he has graced this forum with his presence.