PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com front page picture of Tom Brady (with a very obvious holding of a Dolphin)

Phin-Omenon
05-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Check it out. Hilarious that the picture that they chose to put up of him has this blatant holding going on right behind him. Think they actually called it?!

broccoli rob
05-27-2012, 02:57 PM
English... Do you speak it?

Dr. Phin
05-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Check it out. Hilarious that the picture that they chose to put up of him has this blatant holding going on right behind him. Think they actually called it?!

Not what's there when I go to NFL.COM...you need to give a link...or this thread is a complete FAIL!

Phin-Omenon
05-27-2012, 03:04 PM

I'm terribly, terribly sorry that I forgot to put the word 'him' in there. That means I don't speak English.

broccoli rob
05-27-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm terribly, terribly sorry that I forgot to put the word 'him' in there. That means I don't speak English.

A little more than just "him", pal.

Also, like Dr. Phin said, when you go to NFL.com, Tom Brady isnt anywhere on the entire page.

Not what there when I go to NFL.COM...you need to give a link...or this thread is a complete FAIL!

bingo

Phin-Omenon
05-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Not what there when I go to NFL.COM...you need to give a link...or this thread is a complete FAIL!

Yeah, the link would have been NFL.COM. But websites change sometimes. It was for the article about 500 yard passing games.

Figured that would happen, that's what I get for trying to share. Y'all should calm down a bit.

Phin-Omenon
05-27-2012, 03:13 PM
A little more than just "him", pal.

Also, like Dr. Phin said, when you go to NFL.com, Tom Brady isnt anywhere on the entire page.

bingo

Get a life. It's a blog not an English paper.

Isnt? Really? Nice. (Isn't would be correct Dr. English)

Probably could have capitalized Bingo too.

phazer
05-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Check it out. Hilarious that the picture that they chose to put up of him has this blatant holding going on right behind him. Think they actually called it?!I personally saw cam wake get held 2 dozen times....hope I spelled everything ok

Go Fish
05-27-2012, 07:34 PM
y u guyes soo meen tu eatch oder

finsfan128
05-27-2012, 07:47 PM
You can tell we are in the middle of the offseason, everyone is at each others throats!!

mega-fin-love
05-27-2012, 07:56 PM

haha, that's funny....also sad that it is such a good question.

Travis34
05-27-2012, 08:04 PM

Are you kidding, his sentence is perfectly understandable. And your quote of him bolding every other word is just ridiculous. Geeze.

JC
05-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Dale Doback (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000604/): You and your mom are hilbillies. This is a house of learned doctors.
Brennan Huff (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/): You're not a doctor... you're a big, fat, curly-headed ****!

​^the conversation I am pulling from this thread.

josekareh
05-27-2012, 10:17 PM

bicoz in dis forum ebribari nows mani chet of da finz!!!

Lucky_12
05-27-2012, 10:49 PM
This is probably why the board doesn't have as many posters. I could figure out what the thread starter was getting at. It is just pointless to bash the guy. We are Miami Dolphin fans. Why the hate? I hope you think before just bashing someone. Why should we be pricks to each other.