PDA

View Full Version : Military moms breastfeeding in uniform stir controversy

BAMAPHIN 22
05-31-2012, 02:31 PM
At a time when breastfeeding in public is already contoversial, pictures of two miltary moms doing so while wearing their uniforms is sparking outrage. http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/military-moms-breastfeeding-uniform-stir-controversey-214500503.html

Thumper1016
05-31-2012, 02:45 PM
Milk does the body good :up:

Gonzo
05-31-2012, 02:51 PM
The problem is that they didn't get approval to wear the uniforms for these planned photo ops. You are warned constantly about that, so I have no sympathy for them if they get in trouble.

Bumpus
05-31-2012, 03:36 PM
What's wrong with breast feeding in uniform?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WjNdwnvA6I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

dreday
05-31-2012, 07:22 PM
why take pictures?? for attention?? its obvious that a mother breastfeeds their child..but does everyone have to see it?u dont get a medal for it..its just something that comes natural...its like taking a dump in the toilet..everyone does it.do we have to see a pic of u squeezing it out?? do that **** in private...my goodness the women these days are getting nutz!

attention hoes!

ROADRUNNER
05-31-2012, 07:49 PM
The problem is that they didn't get approval to wear the uniforms for these planned photo ops. You are warned constantly about that, so I have no sympathy for them if they get in trouble.

I know what you mean, after my first tour of duty and just before the first gulf war, myself and my friend was going home on leave from Edinburgh to Aberdeen we wore our uniform to go home in, we were walking the street's of Edinburgh on our way to the train station, and some civie must have told the police that we were walking around the street's in our uniform's because the MP's were waiting for us at the train station when we got there.
And guess what.........yes, we had to go back and change before we were aloud to go home, So bitches i hope you get ****ed for doing that because we got ****ed when we got back..............:(
Ah the good old day's.