PDA

View Full Version : Five Weird Habits or Things you Do?

tylerdolphin
06-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Pulling this from another board where this thread was quite entertaining. Lots of strange habits out there. Im hoping user Arsenal WV posts the same thing in here as he did in the other thread :lol:.

1. I frequently remember embarrassing :bobdole: worthy moments from my past and let out a "god dammit tyler" or "**** me" under my breath. I have been audibly heard doing this before which creates an awkward moment.

2. I cannot watch baseball or football with the vast majority of the world. It drives me crazy watching with someone who doesnt know WTF they are talking about. Super Bowl parties are awful because I always go and have to force myself not to act on my compulsion to correct nearly everyone there when they say stupid **** about the game.

3. Intentional abbreviations dont bother me even though I dont use them ("u" instead of "you, ect.), but unintentionally awful grammar drives me crazy. When I read terrible grammar on facebook, it compels me to hide their status updates so I dont have to assume they are illiterate.

4. About the only thing I put ice in is liquor.

5. I never have a no wipe ****. I always hear people talking about how awesome they are, but it never happens for me. My ****s always take multiple wipes. Often many wipes.

Gonzo
06-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Pulling this from another board where this thread was quite entertaining. Lots of strange habits out there. Im hoping user Arsenal WV posts the same thing in here as he did in the other thread :lol:.

1. I frequently remember embarrassing :bobdole: worthy moments from my past and let out a "god dammit tyler" or "**** me" under my breath. I have been audibly heard doing this before which creates an awkward moment.

2. I cannot watch baseball or football with the vast majority of the world. It drives me crazy watching with someone who doesnt know WTF they are talking about. Super Bowl parties are awful because I always go and have to force myself not to act on my compulsion to correct nearly everyone there when they say stupid **** about the game.

3. Intentional abbreviations dont bother me even though I dont use them ("u" instead of "you, ect.), but unintentionally awful grammar drives me crazy. When I read terrible grammar on facebook, it compels me to hide their status updates so I dont have to assume they are illiterate.

4. About the only thing I put ice in is liquor.

5. I never have a no wipe ****. I always hear people talking about how awesome they are, but it never happens for me. My ****s always take multiple wipes. Often many wipes.
#4 is probably the cause of #5.

tylerdolphin
06-05-2012, 02:02 PM
#4 is probably the cause of #5.

Not sure if serious

PhinsPhan11
06-05-2012, 02:08 PM
#2 applies to me directly. So many times I can't watch any sport with people when they don't know what they're talking about. So I end up watching most sports alone, and that's just fine with me.

Gonzo
06-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Not sure if serious

rum = runny poop = wiping. Basic mathematics tyler.

tylerdolphin
06-05-2012, 02:37 PM
rum = runny poop = wiping. Basic mathematics tyler.

Oh yea...I thought you meant the no ice in my regular drinks thing :lol:

Also, this is post #6 ITT and only Ive contributed a list. Poor ratio here IYAM.

Gonzo
06-05-2012, 02:39 PM
1. I open tyler-created threads
2. I post in said threads
3. I follow up on responses in these threads
4. I take time to post about the causes and effects of runny poop
5. I open tyler-created threads

ROADRUNNER
06-05-2012, 02:55 PM
On my lap top far too long.....
moving house every 4yrs.......
buying a new car every 4yrs..
changing my job every 2yrs...

Gonzo
06-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Alright, 5 actual weird things. I can't think of any really crazy ones, but I'll try, and maybe add later if I remember of any.

1. I drink about 2 pots of coffee a day and still have no problems sleeping. And it's not even because of the caffeine. I like the taste and I always need a beverage of some kind. Hot drinks last longer, so I'm not drinking absurd amounts of soda (also drink about 2 nalgene bottles of water a day).

2. I'm married and I actually enjoy it. I joke around about it, but I like it.

3. I'm allergic to eggs, an allergy I developed when I was about 21, so I knew just how delicious they were. Doesn't give me the ****s, but I do get unbearable pains in my stomach that have made me pass out and typically put me out of commission for hours. Despite this, I still eat omelets, breakfast burritos, and other egg-based foods (see dark chocolate souffle in JCane's thread) knowing full well what happens. I've called in sick in advance just before eating eggs.

4. I like most classic rock, but I think Led Zeppelin ****ing sucks.

5. I work in a hospital and see some nasty ****, literally all over people sometimes, and it doesn't gross me out, but I can't stand dog or cat ****. I gag every time I see it or smell it.

Gonzo
06-05-2012, 03:16 PM
On my lap top far too long.....
moving house every 4yrs.......
buying a new car every 4yrs..
changing my job every 2yrs...
When did you become an American?

ROADRUNNER
06-05-2012, 03:21 PM
When did you become an American?

Im sure i have some American blood in me, my mum is a ww2 war baby............lol

cbreeden
06-05-2012, 03:43 PM
1. I open tyler-created threads
2. I post in said threads
3. I follow up on responses in these threads
4. I take time to post about the causes and effects of runny poop
5. I open tyler-created threads

:sidelol:

cbreeden
06-05-2012, 04:10 PM
1. I pick my friends and I pick my nose but I won't pick my friend's nose.

2. Poo-flinging is a science...just ask any chimp.

3. If and when cryogenic preserving of heads becomes feasable I plan to subscribe.

4. I ride a Harley yet play golf on weekends.

5. Contrary to popular opinion, spending time posting on FH is not a waste!

Locke
06-05-2012, 11:54 PM
1. Throughout the day, I touch my thumb to each of the four fingers on the same hand in order, pinky to index finger, probably at least twice an hour. It's not a nervous tick or anything, it's just a weird habit I've developed.

2. I don't get stressed, period. I honest-to-god can't remember the last time I was anxious or worried about something. It drives my wife crazy because she gets stressed and anxious about pretty much everything. I guess we balance each other out.

3. I have a specific place for everything in my pockets. My cell phone and chapstick are always in the left pocket, with my wallet and keys in my right pocket. If that ever changes, I have to rearrange my pockets to make sure everything is where it's supposed to be. I don't keep anything else in my pockets if I can help it. I'll usually just toss it in Nina's purse since that thing is big enough to hide a person in.

4. Listening to anything by Alice in Chains or Jane's Addiction seriously dampens my mood. I can't stand either of those bands, and the stupid radio stations here play them at least once an hour. No joke, when Nina and I fight, she'll put on Alice in Chains because she knows it's pissing me off. I hate those two bands in a way I can't accurately put into words.

5. I got lasik done back in February, but I still push my glasses up my nose, even today. People always look at me like I'm losing my mind since I don't wear them anymore, but I've had to do it at least once every 15 minutes since I was 6 years old, so I don't think it's something I'll ever stop doing. It's a habit that's probably impossible to break....

Killerphins
06-05-2012, 11:59 PM
I like to push my earlobes in my ears when they are cold.
Anyone else a cheek biter..... :err:

COphinphan89
06-06-2012, 12:32 AM
1. I can not stand the smell of baby wipes. Can't handle it. I smell baby wipes, I leave the room.

2. I always see retards hanging out at restaurants I'm at and wandering through the parking lot where I work. I'm starting to wonder if I'm actually retarded and no one ever told me.

3. There's a homeless guy that hangs out in the general area where I work and go to do certain things. I had the misfortune of being in the same 7-11 as the guy last summer. The guy's hair literally looks like someone took a **** in it about six years ago and massaged it into his scalp like it was a hair product and just left it there. I'm not even kidding. I can't even stand the sight of him. I saw him walking by while I was eating somewhere and he was talking to an invisible person standing in front of him. I really hate that guy. I get mad just looking at him.

4. I'm one of the calmest, most laid-back people you'll ever meet.

5. In my last class I just got out of, some annoying-ass chick was walking out of the room while I was coming back from the bathroom. This girl will not shut the **** up during class. So she asks me to put the trash can in the door so she can get in when she comes back.

I didn't do it.

Bonus: Whenever I get a bruise, I rub on it a lot. Developed this habit when I was a kid. I liked to press them like they were buttons. It kinda just stuck.

Dovahkiin
06-06-2012, 12:49 AM
I sneeze a lot when I get nervous. I remember the first time I ever had sex. All of those butterflies in my stomach. Palms were sweaty. I ended up blowing more snot on that girl's back than jizz. Several years later I heard she died in a hiking accident. Fell off the side of a mountain. Tragic how things work out. Get snot blown on your back and then fall off a mountain.

PhinsPhan11
06-06-2012, 01:26 AM
I remember the first time I ever had sex.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/06/1f759989_JerrySeinfeldLeaving1-1.gif

rob19
06-06-2012, 02:01 AM
I can't drink from a cup once it's left my sight

I almost exclusively wear Jordan Sandals unless I'm doing something that forces me to wear something else

I only wear low-cut black socks

I'll always drive with the windows down unless it's raining heavily

I smoke a J after every meal to settle my stomach

Dovahkiin
06-06-2012, 02:05 AM
Im sure i have some American blood in me, my mum is a ww2 war baby............lol

No man with American blood in him says the word mum.

tylerdolphin
06-06-2012, 02:40 AM
4. I'm one of the calmest, most laid-back people you'll ever meet.

Ive been told numerous times that I am laid back and care free to a fault.

JCane
06-06-2012, 02:42 AM

Most people who live in third world countries tend not to give a ****.

tylerdolphin
06-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Most people who live in third world countries tend not to give a ****.

Exactly. When your bamboo hut is in decay and your dolphin wont carry you to ****ing work, what else is there to stress over?

Filthy Fin
06-06-2012, 07:43 AM
1) Occasionally I masturbate with a heavy welders glove and welders helmet on.

2) I like to play Solitaire with 51 cards

3) Wing Dings is my favorite font when performing oral sex on a woman. (no **** try it, get ready to wash the sheets)

4) I like to motorboat anything with tits or utters.

5) I love watching a woman paint her toes.

Bumpus
06-06-2012, 08:14 PM
1. Despite how most of y'all know me here, I'm actually considered a role-model at work.

2. When slow old mother****ers are driving in front of me, I never fail to lower my window and yell, "Why don't you just die already?"

3. Some of the things I post while drunk are just really wrong.

4. I find female midget contortionists sexy.

5. Despite everything that's happened since 1999, I'm still a rabid Miami Dolphins fan.

P.S.: I can't wait to see Bobdole's list. :lol:

COphinphan89
06-06-2012, 10:12 PM
I was told once, "Something's gotta faze you some day."

cbreeden
06-07-2012, 10:14 AM
1. Despite how most of y'all know me here, I'm actually considered a role-model at work.

2. When slow old mother****ers are driving in front of me, I never fail to lower my window and yell, "Why don't you just die already?"

3. Some of the things I post while drunk are just really wrong.

4. I find female midget contortionists sexy.

5. Despite everything that's happened since 1999, I'm still a rabid Miami Dolphins fan.

P.S.: I can't wait to see Bobdole's list. :lol:

Is BobbyD still around? I've referenced him a couple times trying to coax the little turtle-head out but to no avail. :ponder: