PDA

View Full Version : Who ya got Saturday night? Pacquiao or Bradley?

CalDolFan10x14
06-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Pacman? Bradley? Draw? By KO or decision?

I may be a little biased since Bradley is from my home town area, but I think he will give Pac everything and more. Can he win? May be a long shot but he's beat some big names before including the likes of Casamayor, Peterson, and Alexander. I know there's a boxing thread but I wanted make a poll to see what you boxing fans all think.

ebozzz
06-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Bradley by decision....

Dolfan3773
06-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Pacmans a Celtics fan...I hope Bradley knocks him out

ebozzz
06-10-2012, 12:03 AM

:lol2:

CalDolFan10x14
06-10-2012, 12:03 AM

:lol: I noticed that too. Go Bradley!

PS.... Looks like the poll closed. :ponder: I thought it would go on 'til all day today. My bad.

ebozzz
06-10-2012, 12:07 AM
This has been a very boring card thus far. Glad I didn't pay for it!

CalDolFan10x14
06-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Reggieeeeeeeee in the house!!!

tcdrover
06-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Manny by KO.

I wish I could afford another one of these. I bought the Mayweather fight last month. At least the undercard was good

ebozzz
06-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Man, Pac is an amazing fighter but I still don't see how he would beat Floyd. Bradley doesn't have anywhere near the skill of Mayweather...

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Manny by KO.

I wish I could afford another one of these. I bought the Mayweather fight last month. At least the undercard was good

As I said earlier, this has been a boring card....

tcdrover
06-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Man, Pac is an amazing fighter but I still don't see how he would beat Floyd. Bradley doesn't have anywhere near the skill of Mayweather...

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

As I said earlier, this has been a boring card....

Floyd is unstoppable if he gets to fight his fight.

But if someone is able to actually push him & make him actually fight every minute of the round he is not the same fighter.

Look at how well Cotto did. I didn't think Cottto had a chance in hell. Cotto fought like a man. He took a beating, but nothing compared to what manny did to him

ebozzz
06-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Floyd is unstoppable if he gets to fight his fight.

But if someone is able to actually push him & make him actually fight every minute of the round he is not the same fighter.

Look at how well Cotto did. I didn't think Cottto had a chance in hell. Cotto fought like a man. He took a beating, but nothing compared to what manny did to him

Cotto went down in weight to fight Manny. Big mistake. Floyd went up and fought Miguel at his weight. Big difference...

ebozzz
06-10-2012, 12:54 AM
I've reached the conclusion that if Bradley is going to get to the next level, he needs to get rid of Joel Diaz....

JCane
06-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Bradley landed a couple of stiff shots but in the end, this just wasn't much of a fight.

Predictable.

We want to see Money May and Pac go at it.

I hate boxing.

ebozzz
06-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Manny has got this fight. Easily! This is my first time seeing Bradley fight. Good fighter but he needs help.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Hell naw!

JCane
06-10-2012, 01:00 AM
What?!?!?!?!

ebozzz
06-10-2012, 01:01 AM
No way Bradley won this fight!

CalDolFan10x14
06-10-2012, 01:03 AM
:lol: Holy ****! That was a shock! Even a Bradley fan myself had the fight scored 118 to 110 for Pacquiao. Interesting decision.

ebozzz
06-10-2012, 01:07 AM
:lol: Holy ****! That was a shock! Even a Bradley fan myself had the fight scored 118 to 110 for Pacquiao. Interesting decision.

When the first score came back 115 - 113 for Manny, I felt that there was going to be a problem....

JCane
06-10-2012, 01:13 AM
How is this explainable to anyone with a functioning set of eyeballs?

CalDolFan10x14
06-10-2012, 01:26 AM
How is this explainable to anyone with a functioning set of eyeballs?

Only one way to really explain....it's boxing. Controversy reigns supreme once again.

tcdrover
06-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Boxing is sooooo dirty. Did you see Arum hugging Bradley afterwards?

I caught the last 4 rounds. I thought something was wrong when they hoisted Bradley up like they did when the fight ended. It was too over the top.

As disgusting as this is, it is MUCH worst in the UK and Germany. Remember when Roy Jones JR lost that gold medal in Seoul?

Or Evander got DQed in the olympics? That was a KO he should have won the gold.

Thumper1016
06-10-2012, 01:40 AM
I was expecting Manny to lose tonight but not because of the judges. Going into the fight I felt Bradley was just hungrier and wanted to win it more then Pac. But clearly Manny won this fight only to be ****ed by the judges. IMO

CalDolFan10x14
06-10-2012, 02:09 AM
I will say one thing though (and this is no way excusing a horrible decision by the refs, mind you), when you got a guy on the ropes and injured, you put his ass on the canvas and knock him the hell out. Pacquiao EASILY out-powered Bradley through the fight. It was evident...Pac has twice the power Timothy does, but Manny toyed with him and instead left it in the hands of the judges. That's a HUGE mistake to me. You NEVER want to leave your fate to the opinion of three "judges". Finish the guy when you have a chance...and there were plenty of opportunities for PacMan to do so! I think he realizes this and will make the necessary adjustments between now and the rematch in November.

Thumper1016
06-10-2012, 02:15 AM
I agree with your points. Its not just this fight Manny has done this in though. He hasn't "finished" fights for what ever reason. It was that way in the Mosely fight and correct me if I am wrong but also in the Cotto and Margarito fights as well. He was waiting for the refs to stop the fight instead of knocking them out.

I will say one thing though (and this is no way excusing a horrible decision by the refs, mind you), when you got a guy on the ropes and injured, you put his ass on the canvas and knock him the hell out. Pacquiao EASILY out-powered Bradley through the fight. It was evident...Pac has twice the power Timothy does, but Manny toyed with him and instead left it in the hands of the judges. That's a HUGE mistake to me. You NEVER want to leave your fate to the opinion of three "judges". Finish the guy when you have a chance...and there were plenty of opportunities for PacMan to do so! I think he realizes this and will make the necessary adjustments between now and the rematch in November.

Dolfan3773
06-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Don't care if he should of won or not...glad he got bounced along with his team

dreday
06-10-2012, 12:16 PM
pac-man= jobbed..at least in this one.

i thought he was closer to losing his last fight than this one.