PDA

View Full Version : Penn State officials kept secret file on Sandusky

Gonzo
06-12-2012, 02:38 PM
(CBS) PITTSBURGH, Pa. - High-ranking Penn State officials may have known more about the accusations of sex abuse against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky than they told the grand jury, according to documents filed by the Attorney General's office on Monday, reports CBS Pittsburgh (http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/06/11/documents-reveal-secret-file-regarding-sandusky-sex-abuse/).

In documents obtained by KDKA-TV reporters, the Attorney General's Office indicates former vice president Gary Schultz kept a secret file with allegations regarding former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky and sex abuse.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57451567-504083/penn-state-officials-kept-secret-file-on-sandusky-allegations-says-attorney-general/

So, schools can be punished severely for giving a little cash to the players that earn the schools millions, but not for protecting child molesters. Makes sense.

Spesh
06-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Anyone else desperately wish they could say they are surprised?

:bobdole:

Gonzo
06-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Anyone else desperately wish they could say they are surprised?

:bobdole:
NCAA would probably only be upset if Sandusky paid the kids or provided them with candy.

tylerdolphin
06-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Read some of the trial reports today from the Sandusky case...that miserable **** cant be punished enough. I wish I believed in Hell because it would make me feel good that he would rot there forever. Him and whoever turned a blind eye.

GoonBoss
06-13-2012, 12:41 AM
Anyone who thinks they didn't have an inkling about Sandusky is a fool.

Did they know? Of course they did.

It's just a question of how much it gets out, and the damage control that can be run.

JCane
06-13-2012, 01:02 AM
Joe Paterno was a great man.

He did so much for Penn State.

Gonzo
06-13-2012, 08:45 AM
Read some of the trial reports today from the Sandusky case...that miserable **** cant be punished enough. I wish I believed in Hell because it would make me feel good that he would rot there forever. Him and whoever turned a blind eye.

One of them would already be there.

LANGER72
06-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Sandusky needs to spend a long time in the penal system...locked up with sexual predators. A punishment that fits the crime. I believe the allegations. There are just too many people involved. This guy has been hurting people for years. Despite all the lawyer tactics, I think the jury will send him to prison. What a creep.

Gonzo
06-19-2012, 07:42 PM
But the story will be far from over if and when jurors reach that verdict. Three senior Penn State administrators -- athletic director Tim Curley, retired senior vice president Gary Schultz and former university president Graham Spanier -- also knew of McQueary's account but chose not to alert authorities. As new details emerge, it appears their day of reckoning is coming. And when it does, the public may see this was not the "biggest scandal in college sports history," as many declared it last fall. In fact, it was something much worse.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/stewart_mandel/06/18/penn.st/index.html

Normally I would feel bad for this school and it's students, but then I think of all the scum that came out in support of these guys, Paterno, etc. (via rioting like morons) and I'm reminded of why that school deserves no pity.

LANGER72
06-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Anyone who thinks they didn't have an inkling about Sandusky is a fool.

Did they know? Of course they did.

It's just a question of how much it gets out, and the damage control that can be run.

The perv's running the college were probably producing hidden cam shower videos for their pedofile buddies..

That university needs to be bull dozed...