PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought guys .. A good idea for a great pickup

Dolfanlite
06-15-2012, 11:43 PM
Don't take this the wrong way (And, hopefully I don't get banned) but now that we have given every player a second chance that seems to not have quite cut it (Absolutely anywhere unless they get 100 balls a game) .. lets just give Terrel Owens a break ..

I wouldn't be surprised if we sign him tomorrow, he has the famous Miami agent .. doesn't he?

Lets do it guys, I'll buy a ticket to see that for sure!

And, I'm sure he'll be low priced too!!

hooshoops
06-15-2012, 11:46 PM
:lol:

you're ****ing nuts

Dolfanlite
06-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Obviously I was being sarcastic and trying to make a point :)

cljh19
06-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Not saying I want to sign him...but if we did I wouldnt be mad.

TO is much older tho. I believe in 85 a lil more and hope he can be a Derrick Mason type.

Dolfanlite
06-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Miami needs a start WR that can draw the defense to open up our secondary receivers.

Ocho (and Derrick for that matter), will only draw them for goal line offense .. who's going to get us there?

People never figure, but the reason Devon Bess and Hartline were always nice and open last year to do spectacular plays was because Marshall was draped with 2 corner backs .. whose going to draw those people now?

hooshoops
06-16-2012, 12:10 AM
derrick mason had way more left in the tank though...ocho couldn't learn a complex o and more importantly couldn't win against single coverage when he saw the field in new england...he's washed the hell up

scheme and gameplan with the wrs better be unbelievable...cause hartline and bess and ochos corpse isn't gonna scare anyone...i sure hope one of these rooks steps the hell up...or edmund gates shows on his physical talents

sinPHIN
06-16-2012, 12:13 AM
no thanks, signing chad was enough. we have some young talent that needs to show what they have.

JerryD
06-16-2012, 12:18 AM
That's original ... new guys NEVER get "ambulance chaser" ideas ... to scoot & scoop dead bodies off the pavement from other teams!!

Great work!! ... let's scare more fans out of the stadium!!