PDA

View Full Version : tannehill 75 rating

crumpdaddy
06-20-2012, 03:47 AM
a rumor rookie ratings site has tanne at 75 and j mart at 73. i was a trainer at ECU while garrard was there so for almost every madden in the past garrard has been a dolphins QB in some form, for most of 2000's i traded for him and started him....look at our other options, after we got penny i think i would always pick up garrard as a backup. so i was super happy to hear we picked him up. think we have another month or so before they start releasing official roster ratings, but with tanne at 75 and im thinking moore and garrard both being in upper 70's, who are you running with this season. i think regardless of rating in my franchise im running with garrard for a season (then figure he'll retire) then switching to tanne. also daniel thomas is complete trade bait as i will run with bush and miller (depending on millers rating, prob low 70;s)

Tunaphish429
06-20-2012, 08:40 AM
Moore was an 81 by season end last year..I doubt he is below an 80 unless Garrard beats him out.... I will continue to run with Moore..I like his quick release of course I will play around with Tanny tho.

RichLgz
10-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Tannehill should be at least 80