PDA

View Full Version : Michigan State Rep. Silenced for saying (shock!) "Vagina"

BAMAPHIN 22
06-21-2012, 12:16 PM
State Rep. for Michigan Lisa Brown shock the speaker for stating the following:
"Finally Mr. Speaker, I'm flattered that you're all so interested in my vagina, but "no means no." See video: http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/opinion/brown-kicked-out-for-saying-vagina/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Eshlemon
06-21-2012, 01:30 PM
B.S.

The word vagina had nothing to do with this but the context. Should have responded I'm flattered if you liked my penis, but any sexual activity between us you want is rape as I do not consent to have sex with you. Or someone step up and say for the record I'm not interested in her vagina, I'm insterested in her sphincter. And of course every day just continue to flatter her to try and bridge this partisan divide..."Good morning, I'm interested in your vagina".

Gonzo
06-21-2012, 03:11 PM
I also like the ban for using the term "vasectomy." You'd think we'd get along with Iran a lot better than we do.

Eshlemon
06-21-2012, 05:38 PM
I also like the ban for using the term "vasectomy." You'd think we'd get along with Iran a lot better than we do.

Yes, the ban for the Senator throwing a temper tantrum. Unfortunately, the good speeches on the issue like those from the women Senators Oakes and Slavens who followed Brown and Bynum won't get any play on the news because of the others antics.

LANGER72
06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Our government officials are still hard at work I see....

LouPhinFan
06-21-2012, 11:35 PM
Serves her right. A woman shouldn't be in politics, that's a man's job. She should be home waiting for her husband with his slippers, newspaper, and a high ball.

Barefoot and pregnant I tell you.

MadDog 88
06-22-2012, 05:59 AM
Serves her right. A woman shouldn't be in politics, that's a man's job. She should be home waiting for her husband with his slippers, newspaper, and a high ball.

Barefoot and pregnant I tell you.

You forgot in the kitchen :lol:

LouPhinFan
06-22-2012, 06:53 AM
You forgot in the kitchen :lol:

I thought that was just "too" cliche for even me...:lol: