PDA

View Full Version : There are some kids in this world that deserve a beating.

Dolphins9954
06-21-2012, 06:07 PM
l93wAqnPQwk#!

LANGER72
06-21-2012, 06:08 PM
The solution is simple. The students can no longer use the bus. Let the parents ferry their rotten seed back and forth themselves.

Dolphins9954
06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
I wish my mom was on that bus. She would use her belt like Indiana Jones on those rotten kids.

LANGER72
06-21-2012, 06:19 PM
I wish my mom was on that bus. She would use her belt like Indiana Jones on those rotten kids.

My mom would make you cut a branch off a tree to get your whippin...lol

That kids that talked about sticking her with a knife should get charges.

The Confessor
06-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Absolutely and totally messed up!!!!

Locke
06-21-2012, 11:09 PM
I have no doubt that every single one of those kids is going to get what's coming to them. Probably most of them will end up as fat lazy welfare asses, or in jail. I have no pity for douchebags like that. **** them...

LouPhinFan
06-21-2012, 11:29 PM
I saw this on the ABC Nightly News tonight. Deplorable stuff. One of the kids posted this video on Youtube.com totally oblivious to the crap storm that it would cause.

Back when I was in middle and high school (late '80s and early '90s) the bus driver would have pulled over the bus and jerked a knot in each of those kids' tails. But in today's PC society they can't do that anymore.

Ilovemyfins4eva
06-22-2012, 12:42 AM
those kids are such ****ing bastards. i hope their is action taken against them such as suspensions and crap. some people have no pity. i mean making fun of someone should never be allowed unless its amongst friends in a joking manner, but these kids just continuously pick on this poor lady with no let up.

i really wish she would have gotten up and knocked every single one of those kids teeth out right from their mouths. shes a freaking 68 year old lady, and not that it would be ok to make fun of some stranger to her/his face if they were younger, but show some ****ing respect. this video made me angry.

MadDog 88
06-22-2012, 05:56 AM
This starts at these kids homes. Parents that don't teach their kids about respecting life and others run rampant through society and it's only getting worse. The school needs to apply the stiffest possible punishment they can.

CedarPhin
06-22-2012, 02:27 PM
They had to go on TV and apologize. What little ****heads.