PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Policies Lead To Economic Decline

SnakeoilSeller
06-22-2012, 12:57 PM
"Under President Obamaís plan, on January 1 of next year the top tax rates of virtually every major federal tax will increase, as already enacted under current law. That is because the tax increases of Obamacare would go into effect, and the Bush tax cuts would expire, which Obama refuses to renew for singles making over $200,000 a year, and couples making over $250,000. The English translation of that target for the tax increases is the nationís small businesses, job creators and investors."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/06/21/president-obamas-perfect-plan-for-the-economic-decline-of-america/

CedarPhin
06-22-2012, 01:34 PM
A right winger has something ****ty to say about the President? Shocking.

Dolphins9954
06-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Bush = Keynesian
Obama = Keynesian
Romney = Keynesian

Don't look for anything to get better anytime soon.

SnakeoilSeller
06-22-2012, 02:20 PM
i think the article is pretty well written. It describes the the financial cliff we are quickly approaching.

CedarPhin
06-22-2012, 02:25 PM
People have been talking about that fiscal cliff for awhile now. I read a big article in the Economist about it a little while back. Bill Clinton was ranting about it awhile back as well.

SnakeoilSeller
06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
People have been talking about that fiscal cliff for awhile now. I read a big article in the Economist about it a little while back. Bill Clinton was ranting about it awhile back as well.

It couldn't be too long. Since Obamacare was passed not to long ago, and the Bush tax cuts were renewed at the end of 2010. Do you even read the articles you comment on?

CedarPhin
06-22-2012, 03:25 PM
It couldn't be too long. Since Obamacare was passed not to long ago, and the Bush tax cuts were renewed at the end of 2010. Do you even read the articles you comment on?

It's not exactly breaking news, sherlock. We've also had a debt crisis where we lost our bond rating, putting together a "super committee" that couldn't come to a super solution, resulting in across the board cuts that will slice about 5% of our GDP off, which, combined with the Bush Tax Cuts, will send us spiraling into another recession, not ObamaCare. Of course, Rush or Mark Levin probably told you differently on your transistor radio this morning.

LANGER72
06-22-2012, 03:34 PM
:rotfl1:

All you beacon's of objectivity seem to lean toward Obama on a regular basis. Just pure partisan politics.
Snake, you are pointing out some truths. The problem is that these guys will never accept them.
It is better to do drive by's than try to discuss topics honestly here. This forum is not Po/Fo..it is Bo/Fo

Dolphins9954
06-22-2012, 03:46 PM
This cake has been baking for a long time. Obamacare definitely didn't help at all.

CedarPhin
06-22-2012, 04:00 PM
:rotfl1:

All you beacon's of objectivity seem to lean toward Obama on a regular basis. Just pure partisan politics.
Snake, you are pointing out some truths. The problem is that these guys will never accept them.
It is better to do drive by's than try to discuss topics honestly here. This forum is not Po/Fo..it is Bo/Fo

So explaining what's been in the news lately is suddenly partisan? Laughable.

CedarPhin
06-22-2012, 04:33 PM
So we created 69,000 new jobs in May. If you average out the 8 Bush years and take out the recession years he had, it totals out to 66,000 per month with W. If you factor in the recession years, it totals out to about 11,000 new jobs/month. So how doesn't Bush factor into "worst economic pres of all time" discussions? The Bush Administration also lost private sector jobs, whereas this adminstration has created 3.8 million.

I don't get how you can sit around and preach about how Obama sucks, when failing completely to mention what an abysmal record GWB had on jobs.

Dogbone34
06-22-2012, 04:45 PM
this election is easy

I go with the capitalist shark over the guy with other things on his mind.

Dolphins9954
06-22-2012, 04:51 PM
this election is easy

I go with the capitalist shark over the guy with other things on his mind.

Romney wasn't much of a capitalist when it came to bailouts and stimulus spending. Not to mention Romneycare.

LANGER72
06-22-2012, 07:24 PM
So we created 69,000 new jobs in May. If you average out the 8 Bush years and take out the recession years he had, it totals out to 66,000 per month with W. If you factor in the recession years, it totals out to about 11,000 new jobs/month. So how doesn't Bush factor into "worst economic pres of all time" discussions? The Bush Administration also lost private sector jobs, whereas this adminstration has created 3.8 million.

I don't get how you can sit around and preach about how Obama sucks, when failing completely to mention what an abysmal record GWB had on jobs.

What kind of jobs? County clerk foreclosure servers?
I would be willing to bet that if true, those jobs created under Obama were temporary and minimum wage.
The economy was fine under Bush. Obama is a wrecking ball.

Dolphins9954
06-22-2012, 07:28 PM
What kind of jobs? County clerk foreclosure servers?
I would be willing to bet that if true, those jobs created under Obama were temporary and minimum wage.
The economy was fine under Bush. Obama is a wrecking ball.

The economy was bad with Bush and worse with Obama.

Dogbone34
06-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Romney wasn't much of a capitalist when it came to bailouts and stimulus spending. Not to mention Romneycare.

not expecting miracles. most of the game is already rigged.

the community organizer is economically confused. at least mitt knows the basics.
romneycare was a state plan to work with the majority. national HC is a different animal.

Dolphins9954
06-22-2012, 09:54 PM
not expecting miracles. most of the game is already rigged.

the community organizer is economically confused. at least mitt knows the basics.
romneycare was a state plan to work with the majority. national HC is a different animal.

And he advocated Romneycare on a nationwide scale plenty of times. For me the 3 biggest anti-capitalist especially anti-freemarket moves of the last decade. Bailouts, Stimulus and Mandated Health Insurance. Romney was on this wrong side all 3 times. Mixed that with his big support for Bernanke and the Federal Reserve and Romney is just another big government spending keynesian economist. Nothing will change.

Tetragrammaton
06-22-2012, 10:06 PM
I am surprised at the number of people willing to carry Romney's water on his health care bill. The idea that he sees some difference between the state and federal level is silly; if he had defeated McCain and beaten Obama in 2008, he would have proposed a national health care bill similar to his Massachusetts plan, if he offered anything at all.

Dogbone34
06-22-2012, 10:13 PM
And he advocated Romneycare on a nationwide scale plenty of times. For me the 3 biggest anti-capitalist especially anti-freemarket moves of the last decade. Bailouts, Stimulus and Mandated Health Insurance. Romney was on this wrong side all 3 times. Mixed that with his big support for Bernanke and the Federal Reserve and Romney is just another big government spending keynesian economist. Nothing will change.

i haven't seen him on the bailouts and stimulus. I agree with you on most of that.

i don't blame the president. he has no business experience except the chicago machine.

voters don't have much choice except to keep dumping one term presidents until one can deliver a realistic annual budget.

Dolphins9954
06-22-2012, 10:20 PM
I am surprised at the number of people willing to carry Romney's water on his health care bill. The idea that he sees some difference between the state and federal level is silly; if he had defeated McCain and beaten Obama in 2008, he would have proposed a national health care bill similar to his Massachusetts plan, if he offered anything at all.

BbLTovqG29g

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

2M9gGwW2gCs

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

lNxslGdBf74

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Q6utKxrh3Bs

LANGER72
06-23-2012, 11:09 AM

Yet, there are a few on here and a sizable percentage of the population that will still carry Obama's baggage.
I will let Romney explain it himself, instead of taking your word on it.

SnakeoilSeller
06-23-2012, 11:15 AM
The average unemployment rate in the United States from during the Bush Presidency was 5.255%. The average unemployment rate during the Obama Presidency is 8.95% (and Growing). These are facts.

http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet