PDA

View Full Version : Sandusky guilty

COphinphan89
06-23-2012, 12:13 AM
45 of 48 counts. :3w:

Interestingly enough, the charges he was acquitted of were from the infamous shower/McQueary incident.

NY8123
06-23-2012, 11:23 PM
45 of 48 counts. :3w:

Interestingly enough, the charges he was acquitted of were from the infamous shower/McQueary incident.

The reason there were 3 acquittals is due to the lack of a identifiable victim, if no one comes forward to say it happened it is pretty hard to get a conviction.

That being said, I'm glad this douchebag got 45 of 48. Bye bye and I hope he gets ass ****ed by some dude named Bo Bo with a 14" wang.

Locke
06-24-2012, 12:53 PM
This guy isn't going to make it 5 years before someone kills him. Child molesters are hated in prison, put an old man who molested 48 kids in there, and this guy may not even last a year. Good riddance...

Gonzo
06-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Excellent! On to the next! Those who chose to do nothing are almost as responsible as the piece of **** who did it. They all deserve a good amount of jail time and all of the lawsuits they're about to get hit with, including the school itself.

Dolphins9954
06-24-2012, 04:12 PM
What amazes me is the all the people that saw him doing this sick sh!t and not doing anything about it. If I came across a man raping a child it would take everything in me to not kill that man.

Gonzo
06-24-2012, 04:20 PM
What amazes me is the all the people that saw him doing this sick sh!t and not doing anything about it. If I came across a man raping a child it would take everything in me to not kill that man.
They deserve years of jail time and lawsuits from every victim. Hell, people like that should be prosecuted as sex offenders themselves.

Dolphins9954
06-24-2012, 04:32 PM
They deserve years of jail time and lawsuits from every victim. Hell, people like that should be prosecuted as sex offenders themselves.

Paterno turned out to be a douchebag. All those people protesting and rioting for him are idiots. He could have ended a lot of this if he did the right thing.

NY8123
06-24-2012, 11:52 PM
Paterno turned out to be a douchebag. All those people protesting and rioting for him are idiots. He could have ended a lot of this if he did the right thing.

The AD and College VP were the douchebags in this case. They covered this up, Joe reported the incident and then followed up to see what was done. The AD and College VP told security to cover it up, they are two that deserve jail time, only 26 pages of that grand jury testimony have been released to the public, there were hundreds of pages.

You will never convince me that Paterno is nothing more than a great man. At the time of the reports it was nothing more than an accusation that Sandusky committed a crime, Paterno never witnessed the crime but he did pass along the report to the proper people. People are screaming for Paterno to act as the judge and jury and do what? If you heard a report that your best friend was doing something illegal would you confront him or blow him into the police? I'd bet that unless it was murder you'd confront and more than likely trust what your friend had to say about the situation unless you had very sound evidence to counter the person.

Paterno passed along the reports to the AD, Head of Security and College VP and subsequently followed up on it. He did more than what most friends would have done in the same situation. Sandusky is guilty and deserves to rot in hell, Paterno basically lost the will to live from this scandal and died, you tell me who paid the higher price for these heinous crimes?

Locke
06-25-2012, 03:01 AM
The AD and College VP were the douchebags in this case. They covered this up, Joe reported the incident and then followed up to see what was done. The AD and College VP told security to cover it up, they are two that deserve jail time, only 26 pages of that grand jury testimony have been released to the public, there were hundreds of pages.

You will never convince me that Paterno is nothing more than a great man. At the time of the reports it was nothing more than an accusation that Sandusky committed a crime, Paterno never witnessed the crime but he did pass along the report to the proper people. People are screaming for Paterno to act as the judge and jury and do what? If you heard a report that your best friend was doing something illegal would you confront him or blow him into the police? I'd bet that unless it was murder you'd confront and more than likely trust what your friend had to say about the situation unless you had very sound evidence to counter the person.

Paterno passed along the reports to the AD, Head of Security and College VP and subsequently followed up on it. He did more than what most friends would have done in the same situation. Sandusky is guilty and deserves to rot in hell, Paterno basically lost the will to live from this scandal and died, you tell me who paid the higher price for these heinous crimes?

He should have gone straight to the police when the school administration did nothing. By not doing so, he let more children get molested. No one will ever convince me that Paterno did the right thing. He ****ing knew that little boys were being molested in the same place he built his legacy. If that was me, I'd be livid that Sandusky was desecrating a place I'd built through my blood and tears. Instead, he stood by and let these kids get physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives. Bullsh*t he was a great man. A great man would have intervened...

Clipse
06-25-2012, 06:29 AM

Proper people are those guys in uniforms who's job it is to investigate crimes, not college school officials. Paterno is a douche who was most certainly involved in the coverup to save his own ass.

tylerdolphin
06-25-2012, 06:54 AM
I could MAYBE buy the Paterno doing what he could thing if it wasnt a fact that Sandusky as recently as 2011 had kids he was molesting at the time on the sidelines of Penn State games. Paterno kept allowing Sandusky to use the school facilities as bait to rape children even after he knew what was up. For that, I have no sympathy for him.

Dolphins9954
06-25-2012, 08:05 AM

If my best friend was raping children I would confront him, then beat his a$$, then call the police. In that order. I wouldn't just tell his wife or parents about it then come to work with the rapist everyday after that, and act like I didn't know anything about it.

Gonzo
06-25-2012, 08:46 AM

Unless he called the police, I don't care what he supposedly did. I also don't care what the school policy on it is. Do they have a school policy on reporting murders to school officials instead of the police as well? Ridiculous. He should have called the police. He's just as guilty as everybody else that covered it up. Paterno deserved what he got.

NY8123
06-26-2012, 02:01 AM
Unless he called the police, I don't care what he supposedly did. I also don't care what the school policy on it is. Do they have a school policy on reporting murders to school officials instead of the police as well? Ridiculous. He should have called the police. He's just as guilty as everybody else that covered it up. Paterno deserved what he got.

Why did the DA who is subsequently the Governor of the PA, wait years to fill charges? That ****er is just as guilty as Paterno in all of this and no one is calling for him to step down. The DA knew about the allegations and did nothing about it and now is the Governor of PA. Guilty!

Fair is fair in this case, if Joe is guilty so are the investigators, district attorney, Governor and whoever else knew about this **** as far back as 09 or sooner. Fry the whole state.

LouPhinFan
06-26-2012, 06:47 AM
Getting 45 of the 48 counts is a good thing. Losing those 3 counts means it isn't likely this is going to be overturned on appeal. Most prosecutors don't want to see convictions on EVERY single count on multiple count cases. A complete conviction is going to be looked at very hard during the appeals process.

Gonzo
06-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Why did the DA who is subsequently the Governor of the PA, wait years to fill charges? That ****er is just as guilty as Paterno in all of this and no one is calling for him to step down. The DA knew about the allegations and did nothing about it and now is the Governor of PA. Guilty!

Fair is fair in this case, if Joe is guilty so are the investigators, district attorney, Governor and whoever else knew about this **** as far back as 09 or sooner. Fry the whole state.I agree with that. I never came close to saying Paterno is the only one that should pay, but he sure as hell doesn't get a free pass because of his legacy, a legacy that is now severely tainted. If he was willing to disregard something like child rape, what else has he turned a blind eye to in order to avoid tarnishing it?

They need to go after every single person that allowed this to go on for as long as it did.

Spesh
06-26-2012, 11:54 AM

Fair is fair in this case, if Joe is guilty so are the investigators, district attorney, Governor and whoever else knew about this **** as far back as 09 or sooner. Fry the whole state.

Everyone involved in looking the other way(especially the absolute moron school/social worker/whatevershewas who spoke to one of the victims and did nothing because "Sandusky has a heart of gold") should be thrown in the cell right next to Sandusky's. It will make it easier to show exactly who was involved to the criminals coming in. Makes it much for efficient for the future stabbings.

That being said, the police/investigators kept working the case, kept looking for evidence, kept looking for reasons to stop this bastard. Paterno simply passed it up the line and ignored it. The police didnt arrest Sandusky because they didnt have enough evidence to get a conviction according to the DA. Paterno had evidence and looked the other way anyway.

At this point im not sure how anyone can still defend Paterno. He himself admitted he should have done more. He admitted that he knew Sandusky was doing vile things(i believe Paterno stated he knew that Sandusky was "touching" and "fondling"). He even admitted he wished he had called the police. His son admitted that Paterno never even asked Sandusky about the incidents. There is a huge difference between trying to stop Sandusky but not being able to and looking the other way. Paterno looked the other way.