PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame LB Manti T'eo Highlights

Roman529
06-23-2012, 04:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09U3Mn3P6eU

If we go with a defensive player next year, I hope we take a good look at this guy. He looks like a combination of Zach Thomas and Junior Seau. He is not the tallest, biggest LB and doesn't have the longest arms, but he gets to the spot and hammers guys. Please watch this vid....the last hit on this video is just sick.

ROADRUNNER
06-23-2012, 04:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09U3Mn3P6eU

If we go with a defensive player next year, I hope we take a good look at this guy. He looks like a combination of Zach Thomas and Junior Seau. He is not the tallest, biggest LB and doesn't have the longest arms, but he gets to the spot and hammers guys. Please watch this vid....the last hit on this video is just sick.

Im all for it...............but let's all hope he drops to 32 so we can get him.

sinPHIN
06-23-2012, 11:16 PM
alot of people think he is better than luke kuechly which i think is insane. i would say teo is more seau than thomas. maybe later in the first i like others better (different positions). he is a good player but i wouldnt say great yet. big hitter dont get me wrong i like him alot. cant wait to see how he does this year

SF Dolphin Fan
06-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Definitely someone to keep an eye on. Miami needs to bring in some young talented linebackers, especially if they can rush the passer. I like Thomas on Stanford a lot. The Dolphins will likely go either secondary or pass rusher in the first.

sinPHIN
06-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Definitely someone to keep an eye on. Miami needs to bring in some young talented linebackers, especially if they can rush the passer. I like Thomas on Stanford a lot. The Dolphins will likely go either secondary or pass rusher in the first.
i like thomas alot aswell

SMadison29
06-25-2012, 08:32 AM

We aren't employing the 3-4 defense anymore so having pass rushing LBs is no longer a primary need.

Roman529
06-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Te'o looks like he is being projected anywhere from around the 8th pick of the first round to around the mid-20's. I watched the game he played against USC and some guys just seem to always be where the ball is at and they make the big plays. Hopefully he will have a good final year at Notre Dame.

SF Dolphin Fan
06-30-2012, 12:31 PM
We aren't employing the 3-4 defense anymore so having pass rushing LBs is no longer a primary need.To some degree, but you always need pass rushers wherever you can get them. I'd love for Miami to build this team, at least on defense, the way the Giants have. Get pass rushers everywhere on defense. Plus, Karlos Dansby and Kevin Burnett are both on the wrong side of 30 so that's an area that needs some help.

SF Dolphin Fan
06-30-2012, 12:34 PM
i like thomas alot aswellI love his versatility. I think he could play any of the linebacker positions and be production. At this point, I have no idea where he is projected to go but if Miami is in the middle of round 1 that could be a spot for him.

herndonsr
06-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Why worry about next year.... lets worry about this year=).

richied06
06-30-2012, 09:21 PM
....the last hit on this video is just sick.

and a 50K fine at the next level.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

but seriously, BAWWITDABAW

Roman529
07-01-2012, 07:21 PM
and a 50K fine at the next level.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

but seriously, BAWWITDABAW

Roger is going to have QB's wearing dresses out there soon, or turn the NFL into a two-hand-touch league.

miland
08-03-2012, 03:07 PM
just getting thread count up - sorry friends!