PDA

View Full Version : Well...

A&O
06-24-2012, 05:18 AM
...for what it's worth, when we do go south and the playoffs are far out of reach, we will see Ryan Tannehill, that is if he becomes the third QB this year, taking the snaps in those useless final games. Hmm.

And I am ALWAYS the upbeat fan who never doubts that we can reach the playoffs. So this is a first for me...crap.

The Confessor
06-24-2012, 07:19 AM
Honestly not sure the premise of this thread?

You are predicting we suck already?

You are pissed cause Tannehill isn't going to start/play this season?

You are pissed cause Tannehill IS going to start/play this season?

Dolfandenny
06-24-2012, 08:12 AM
I think he's reacting too all the negative posts from the "experts" that say we haven't a chance too even finish ahead of the Bills. If you don't start the season thinking you can win it all than you have already lost it.

The Goat
06-24-2012, 09:22 AM
I think he's reacting too all the negative posts from the "experts" that say we haven't a chance too even finish ahead of the Bills. If you don't start the season thinking you can win it all than you have already lost it.

Mark Cuban said it best recently when addressing Skip Bayless: "You're making the assumption that the players care what you (the media) think."

I don't think the Dolphins really give a crap what everyone else thinks. If they execute, they'll be fine. If they don't...they won't.

phinmania
06-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Mark Cuban said it best recently when addressing Skip Bayless: "You're making the assumption that the players care what you (the media) think."

I don't think the Dolphins really give a crap what everyone else thinks. If they execute, they'll be fine. If they don't...they won't.

I agree with this, but it does make you a little uneasy to hear constant negativity and these guys are only human not machines like we act sometimes, it makes you wonder what effect it really has on there mentality.

A&O
06-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Sorry guys...just having a downer of a morning/afternoon. :sorry:

crumpdaddy
06-24-2012, 11:50 AM
damn normally when i start the morning off with a drink im normally more positive. Ill def never get the debbie downer award on this site as much as i think badges are cool. "maybe drunkest poster" or "most fin colored glasses poster" but theys dont exist. If tanne starts this year it'll be because he advanced strongly during camp and preseason or alot of injuries. i dont see it being because we are 2-10 with 4 games to go. Try Killians, that normally puts the aqua glasses on

The Confessor
06-24-2012, 12:40 PM
damn normally when i start the morning off with a drink im normally more positive. Ill def never get the debbie downer award on this site as much as i think badges are cool. "maybe drunkest poster" or "most fin colored glasses poster" but theys dont exist. If tanne starts this year it'll be because he advanced strongly during camp and preseason or alot of injuries. i dont see it being because we are 2-10 with 4 games to go. Try Killians, that normally puts the aqua glasses on

Sorry, but the I STRONGLY disagree on the bolded part.

The ONLY reason RT starts games this season is if the season is already in the tank and they want to look forward to the future!