PDA

View Full Version : Court to Arizona: "You went too far"

BAMAPHIN 22
06-25-2012, 11:47 AM
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled largely in favor of the Federal Government, Monday, in a case involving Arizona's immigration law, but it upheld the most controversial provision involving police checks on people's immigration status while enforcing other laws. http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/25/politics/scotus-arizona-law/index.html

jared81
06-25-2012, 12:11 PM
title is a little misleading. the most important piece of the bill was upheld. good news for the people of arizona and law enforcement. maybe we should have a better effort of protecting the border, immigration reform and a quicker and easier process to allow people to become citizens. instead of just calling people racist who are for the rule of law.

Dolphins9954
06-25-2012, 12:31 PM
title is a little misleading. the most important piece of the bill was upheld. good news for the people of arizona and law enforcement. maybe we should have a better effort of protecting the border, immigration reform and a quicker and easier process to allow people to become citizens. instead of just calling people racist who are for the rule of law.

That's what we need most of all. I for one don't like the idea of cops pulling me over because they think I might be an illegal. Even though they're not suppose to they will. They'll come up with some other BS reason to pull you over. I feel we need less reasons for police to pull us over not more. I would refuse to answer any questions about my "legal" status if asked and tell the cop to write me a ticket or let me go.

Gonzo
06-25-2012, 01:35 PM
The good news is that my Canadian wife is white, so we never have to worry about ensuring we have all her documentation on her when visiting my family in AZ, because I guarantee they would never ask us for it.
:hi5:

Otherwise, all the Canadian snowbirds in Sun City better watch out, considering most of them overstay their allowed 6 months without a visa.

Absolutely agree with the bolded part.

jared81
06-25-2012, 02:11 PM
The good news is that my Canadian wife is white, so we never have to worry about ensuring we have all her documentation on her when visiting my family in AZ, because I guarantee they would never ask us for it.
:hi5:

Otherwise, all the Canadian snowbirds in Sun City better watch out, considering most of them overstay their allowed 6 months without a visa.

Absolutely agree with the bolded part.

havent noticed many caniadians coming over here with automatic weapons selling drugs. i also dont think our government has operations trying to sell weapons to canadian cartels. bottom line is, it is constitutional for a police officer to ask for documentation. just like i dont mind when a TSA agent grabs my nuts when i get on a plane. i dont mind someone asking me for my identification, for the record, my wife is hispanic. when it comes to my wife and daughter and other peoples familes well being, the principal of it goes out the window. this is about protecting poeple. you can recite all the thomas jefferson quotes you want about freedom, he didnt have to live in a world with automatic weapons.

if the government wanted to, they could end this. just protect the border and pass reform. but they dont care, they rather argue about whos got the smallest weiner.

LANGER72
06-25-2012, 03:04 PM
:clap:
I believe it is a victory for Arizona. During the process of a traffic stop, then can ascertain the immigration status. Sounds logical to me. That can be accomplished by showing your passport, driver license, or state issued ID. Nothing extreme about that. As an American. that would be the minimum needed when traveling to some other countries, plus some cash for the officer to stay out of trouble.
If you are here illegally...over stay a visa, etc..it doesn't matter where you are from. You are breaking the law.
All the pro-illegal groups must be fully puckered after the ruling.

Gonzo
06-25-2012, 05:51 PM
havent noticed many caniadians coming over here with automatic weapons selling drugs. i also dont think our government has operations trying to sell weapons to canadian cartels. bottom line is, it is constitutional for a police officer to ask for documentation. just like i dont mind when a TSA agent grabs my nuts when i get on a plane. i dont mind someone asking me for my identification, for the record, my wife is hispanic. when it comes to my wife and daughter and other peoples familes well being, the principal of it goes out the window. this is about protecting poeple. you can recite all the thomas jefferson quotes you want about freedom, he didnt have to live in a world with automatic weapons.

if the government wanted to, they could end this. just protect the border and pass reform. but they dont care, they rather argue about whos got the smallest weiner.:lol: So checking immigration status at routine traffic stops is going to stop that? Please.

Using fear to justify racism. Well, I guess it worked in keeping those pesky Japanese under wraps during WWII, and it certainly helped in keeping all those dangerous black families out of white neighborhoods through racial restrictive covenants throughout much of the 20th century, right?

And no need to quote Jefferson (though it was Franklin that rightfully said, “Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither”), it's clear you'd rather live in a "safe" police state out of pure fear; but if you think this law is going to make you even remotely safer, you're sorely mistaken. But at least it makes them look like they're doing something, amirite? Well done politicians, well done.

jared81
06-25-2012, 08:46 PM
:lol: So checking immigration status at routine traffic stops is going to stop that? Please.

ive already heard that the percentage of illegals coming into arizona has lessened since the passing of the bill. remember, this was a national law that wasnt being enforced

Using fear to justify racism. Well, I guess it worked in keeping those pesky Japanese under wraps during WWII, and it certainly helped in keeping all those dangerous black families out of white neighborhoods through racial restrictive covenants throughout much of the 20th century, right?

awesome. the typical "if i dont agree with it, it must be racist" line, you are turning into a nice little liberal. did you get that quote from obama himself? so by your assertions, making sure someone is legally in this country is the same as putting japanese american citizens in holding camps? right. or the plight of blacks in the 20th century.

how about this. you can sacrifice your daughter to be raped by the next thug who comes across the border, just like what happened six months ago to a baby.
http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/accused-baby-killer-in-u-s-illegally
(http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/accused-baby-killer-in-u-s-illegally)or maybe you can sacrifice your son to the next illegal who decides to get drunk and kill someone, which happens almost every day. everyone is a tough guy until it is your child being brutalized.

And no need to quote Jefferson (though it was Franklin that rightfully said, “Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither”), it's clear you'd rather live in a "safe" police state out of pure fear; but if you think this law is going to make you even remotely safer, you're sorely mistaken. But at least it makes them look like they're doing something, amirite? Well done politicians, well done.

real mature of you. you might as well just call me a poo poo face. that would be much more grown up.

i dont pretend to be a tough guy. i feel like i have alot of freedom. i have been profiled by the cops as a youth, and i am asked to do things now that i might not like, but i do them because i would rather have someone pat down my ass then take the chance of someones baby being blown up. my wifes family is hispanic as are most of my friends (i live in florida), and i think most rational people understand we live in a sick world. i dont think you are a bad person for wanting more freedoms, i just dont understand why you have stope so low to prove your point.

Dolphins9954
06-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Police have too much power already. Giving them the power to pull over "brown and tan" people to make sure they aren't "illegal" will only lead to more abuse of rights not less. One thing is for sure no white people will be messed with for their papers. Me being of spanish and native american decent will be a target for over-zealous cops who don't like "illegals". And to be honest will welcome the day that prick cop decides to mess with me.

Locke
06-26-2012, 03:16 AM
Have you guys been to Arizona at all? I mean, I know you all live in Florida, a state which has a lot of immigration as well, but it's pretty different from the Southwest. However, you all act like Arizona is some kind of warzone or something. I've been there, often. The wife's parents live right outside Phoenix, and I've been to both the Arizona and ASU campuses for various things numerous times. I've spent time walking around and exploring the city, as well as visited some of the more rural areas. This huge menace that you guys imagine simply isn't there. I could find hyper-violent crimes like the ones jared found in each and every state in this country. Should we turn those states into police-states too? This whole thing is overblown, and the people getting hurt are the ones that deserve it the least...

NY8123
06-26-2012, 04:01 AM
I said this in another thread and I will type it here again, kind of hard to argue that tougher gun, immigration and regulatory laws are required when violent crime is near an all time historical low.

Media tends to dwell on shock value, so they report the most horrific things, how about reporting some of this **** that was in the thread Locke started about renewed faith in humanity?

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?321278-21-Pictures-That-Will-Restore-Your-Faith-in-Humanity

It isn't like the world is teetering on the brink of anarchy and chaos, it is 1% of the world population causing the most ****ed up problems, legislating the other 99% isn't the answer.

LANGER72
06-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Have you guys been to Arizona at all? I mean, I know you all live in Florida, a state which has a lot of immigration as well, but it's pretty different from the Southwest. However, you all act like Arizona is some kind of warzone or something. I've been there, often. The wife's parents live right outside Phoenix, and I've been to both the Arizona and ASU campuses for various things numerous times. I've spent time walking around and exploring the city, as well as visited some of the more rural areas. This huge menace that you guys imagine simply isn't there. I could find hyper-violent crimes like the ones jared found in each and every state in this country. Should we turn those states into police-states too? This whole thing is overblown, and the people getting hurt are the ones that deserve it the least...

The border states that have streams of illegals sneaking into the country(a crime) should have more police. The extra police are needed there.
So enforcing Federal Laws (which Obama's policy wants to avoid) is creating a police state? :ponder:That is a little bit over the top..don't you think? Obama's policy is based on the need to increase his voting base.
Most of the illegals are normal people just looking for a better life economically and a safer place to live and raise their kids. I get that. The problem is that a lot of the garbage is coming in too. The only way to filter the stream of immigrants is to have them processed. Why all the objection and obstruction?
I have been to Las Vegas NV and Flagstaff AZ on vacation. Very beautiful scenery in some places. I felt perfectly safe. Most of the Mexicans I saw there seem to keep a low profile. We know why.

jared81
06-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Have you guys been to Arizona at all?

never been

I mean, I know you all live in Florida, a state which has a lot of immigration as well, but it's pretty different from the Southwest. However, you all act like Arizona is some kind of warzone or something.

i never said it was a warzone. however, it is a state where thousands break the law everyday by entering the country illegally. i would like to be able to walk down the street with a fat joint, but i cant because of the rule of law. ive said it multiple times, the day that we have immigration reform as well as take our border seriously will be a great day. i realize most of the people coming over here are good people/families. i agree with obama not deporting american citizens (even though i know his intentions are more sinister because it was done to get him votes).

I could find hyper-violent crimes like the ones jared found in each and every state in this country. Should we turn those states into police-states too? This whole thing is overblown, and the people getting hurt are the ones that deserve it the least...

i believe we should be tougher on sex crimes, much tougher. but that isnt the point, the point is these crimes are only happening because we are not enforceing the laws we currently have. nobody called the government law "racist" they only called it racist when the white lady passed a state law. maybe they are the real racist.

a "police state"? come on man, i expect drama from some of these people but not you. there is nothing wrong with pulling someone over for suspision of a DUI and asking if they are legal.

Locke
06-26-2012, 11:47 AM
never been

i never said it was a warzone. however, it is a state where thousands break the law everyday by entering the country illegally. i would like to be able to walk down the street with a fat joint, but i cant because of the rule of law. ive said it multiple times, the day that we have immigration reform as well as take our border seriously will be a great day. i realize most of the people coming over here are good people/families. i agree with obama not deporting american citizens (even though i know his intentions are more sinister because it was done to get him votes).

i believe we should be tougher on sex crimes, much tougher. but that isnt the point, the point is these crimes are only happening because we are not enforceing the laws we currently have. nobody called the government law "racist" they only called it racist when the white lady passed a state law. maybe they are the real racist.

a "police state"? come on man, i expect drama from some of these people but not you. there is nothing wrong with pulling someone over for suspision of a DUI and asking if they are legal.

Police state is a slight exaggeration, but only a slight one. My dad got pulled over and harassed a few months ago on his way through Arizona, and he wasn't even doing anything. He was simply driving through to California, and he got pulled over because of that stupid law. He is brown, but he is not Latino in the slightest. He got harassed, embarrassed, and given multiple tickets he didn't deserve simply because the cop needed a reason to have pulled him over. I don't know about you, but that sounds like the beginnings of a police state to me. I won't go to Arizona personally anymore. I'm not going to put myself through that...

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

The border states that have streams of illegals sneaking into the country(a crime) should have more police. The extra police are needed there.
So enforcing Federal Laws (which Obama's policy wants to avoid) is creating a police state? :ponder:That is a little bit over the top..don't you think? Obama's policy is based on the need to increase his voting base.
Most of the illegals are normal people just looking for a better life economically and a safer place to live and raise their kids. I get that. The problem is that a lot of the garbage is coming in too. The only way to filter the stream of immigrants is to have them processed. Why all the objection and obstruction?
I have been to Las Vegas NV and Flagstaff AZ on vacation. Very beautiful scenery in some places. I felt perfectly safe. Most of the Mexicans I saw there seem to keep a low profile. We know why.

We know why they kept a low profile? So you're saying the Mexicans there weren't raping babies and forcing women to pleasure them while snorting cocaine off their *ss? Weird, who would have thought...

MadDog 88
06-26-2012, 12:27 PM
In other news, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!

jared81
06-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Police state is a slight exaggeration, but only a slight one. My dad got pulled over and harassed a few months ago on his way through Arizona, and he wasn't even doing anything. He was simply driving through to California, and he got pulled over because of that stupid law. He is brown, but he is not Latino in the slightest. He got harassed, embarrassed, and given multiple tickets he didn't deserve simply because the cop needed a reason to have pulled him over. I don't know about you, but that sounds like the beginnings of a police state to me. I won't go to Arizona personally anymore. I'm not going to put myself through that...

im going to sound like a jerk but i dont care. your dad is an adult and im sure will live through his experience just fine. i am white, but i am also half native american. in the summer when i get tan i am often mistaken for being hispanic. especially since my wife is hispanic. if i were in arizonia and someone asked me if i were here legally, i would probably be pretty shocked. but just like when i get pulled aside by the TSA when i get on a plane, i understand it is for the overall good. nor is it me the police are looking at when they ask me for status, it is the scumbags who have come here and commited violent crimes who have ruined it. i wish i could find the stats, but i was watching tv last night and they had a statistic that less illegals are coming to arizonia since the passing of the bill. that is a good thing and proves that it is working.

Generalissimo
06-26-2012, 01:24 PM
In other news, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!

:err:

Tetragrammaton
06-26-2012, 02:54 PM
MadDog, did you make a duplicate profile a month ago, waiting for the chance to use it in the event of a Franco reference? If so, brilliant.

LANGER72
06-26-2012, 03:06 PM

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

We know why they kept a low profile? So you're saying the Mexicans there weren't raping babies and forcing women to pleasure them while snorting cocaine off their *ss? Weird, who would have thought...

I am not saying that..you are. Where do you get such crazy ideas. I didn't see any of that. I saw some walking around, but they never make eye contact.

It is a fact that the Rancher beat that illegal ranch worker to death for attempted rape of a 4 year old. The guy got what he deserved.

Not all illegals are evil, but opening the border wide open will create an increase in crime.

The illegals are criminals by bypassing the immigration process. The president is not upholding federal law. He is also creating an environment where the illegals think they have a green light.

Dolphins9954
06-26-2012, 03:34 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/06/26216_1365055680417_1052385801_30997803_-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/06/racialprofilingcaroon-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/06/racialprofilingradar-1.gif

Dolphins9954
06-26-2012, 04:07 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/06/mexicanpullmeover-1.jpg

CedarPhin
06-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Maybe they can start giving the "dark people" gold Stars of David to wear next.

Dolphins9954
06-26-2012, 06:02 PM
Maybe they can start giving the "dark people" gold Stars of David to wear next.

Spot on!!!!

Locke
06-26-2012, 07:11 PM
im going to sound like a jerk but i dont care. your dad is an adult and im sure will live through his experience just fine. i am white, but i am also half native american. in the summer when i get tan i am often mistaken for being hispanic. especially since my wife is hispanic. if i were in arizonia and someone asked me if i were here legally, i would probably be pretty shocked. but just like when i get pulled aside by the TSA when i get on a plane, i understand it is for the overall good. nor is it me the police are looking at when they ask me for status, it is the scumbags who have come here and commited violent crimes who have ruined it. i wish i could find the stats, but i was watching tv last night and they had a statistic that less illegals are coming to arizonia since the passing of the bill. that is a good thing and proves that it is working.

Of course you don't care, you don't know my dad. He is nothing but an anonymous story to you. But if your dad got pulled over for no reason, hassled and treated like a criminal simply because of a phenotype, and then wrongfully given several citations simply because he needed a reason to pull him over, you'd be singing a different tune. Or maybe your lovely wife? You'd be OK if she was the pregnant woman that Sheriff Joe Douchebag's force roughed up and threw into a car belly first? It's easy to distance yourself from something like this when you live on the other side of the country and have no personal connections to it. It's different for those of us experiencing it.

Everything you said is how it is supposed to run in a perfect world. However, in practice, it gives racist douchebags the opportunity to be racist. If it worked liked it's supposed to, I'd be all about it. Stopping violence and violent people from coming into the country is an awesome goal. When it turns into a reason to rough up innocent people and becomes an outlet for blatant racism, that's an issue...

Locke
06-26-2012, 07:14 PM
I am not saying that..you are. Where do you get such crazy ideas. I didn't see any of that. I saw some walking around, but they never make eye contact.

It is a fact that the Rancher beat that illegal ranch worker to death for attempted rape of a 4 year old. The guy got what he deserved.

Not all illegals are evil, but opening the border wide open will create an increase in crime.

The illegals are criminals by bypassing the immigration process. The president is not upholding federal law. He is also creating an environment where the illegals think they have a green light.

You have no data to support that claim. Crime starts with poverty, not with immigration status. That is sociological fact. You can find dozens of papers on it. That isn't even debatable.

Where was this outrage when G.W. office? The president is not upholding federal law? He is deporting more illegals than Bush ever did. Sounds like he is trying to me. This is just more partisan bullsh*t...

Gonzo
06-26-2012, 09:15 PM
ive already heard that the percentage of illegals coming into arizona has lessened since the passing of the bill. remember, this was a national law that wasnt being enforced
Usually the data that shows this is helpful rather than "I heard it somewhere," but it doesn't matter. If it is true, neato, doesn't change the fact that racist cops will be targeting them troublesome (and apparently extremely scary) brownskins.

Of course, the more likely reason the percentage has gone down is the same reason it always goes down this time of year: the extreme temperatures in the desert during the summer. It's always been like this. Anybody that's lived there knows that (including myself for most of my life).

awesome. the typical "if i dont agree with it, it must be racist" line, you are turning into a nice little liberal. did you get that quote from obama himself? so by your assertions, making sure someone is legally in this country is the same as putting japanese american citizens in holding camps? right. or the plight of blacks in the 20th century.

how about this. you can sacrifice your daughter to be raped by the next thug who comes across the border, just like what happened six months ago to a baby.
http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/accused-baby-killer-in-u-s-illegally
(http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/accused-baby-killer-in-u-s-illegally)or maybe you can sacrifice your son to the next illegal who decides to get drunk and kill someone, which happens almost every day. everyone is a tough guy until it is your child being brutalized.

Love that you followed your first line up with the old "you don't agree with me so you must be a liberal" line. :lol: Considering how liberal you are with that word, it's pretty clear you don't have a clue what it means. It's okay, if it makes you feel better, by all means. It will make your neo-con overlords proud, knowing you are refraining from attempting any individual thought. Back on topic, targeting Latinos, which is exactly what's going to happen, is similar to how the Japanese were treated during WWII and the arguments used to establish racial restrictive covenants, absolutely. Regarding the latter, they used similar ridiculous scenarios as you do in the bolded part to justify them. But, I guess they weren't being racist, they were just being "safe."

The bolded nonsense is just flat out stupid. Is that really the best you can do? I guess I could whine about how it's real mature of you and that it's out of line, but I think it would be more fun to play along with your ridiculous scenario of fear. You're half-white, right? I read that in another post I believe. I guess I better keep my son (though I don't have any kids, but again, I'm playing along) away from you (or half of you), because you must be the next Sandusky, a legal white citizen. Now, let me be clear, I'm not saying you are the next Sandusky, but I just can't risk it because I need to live my life in constant fear.

I have to hand it to you, fear-mongering is kind of fun.

real mature of you. you might as well just call me a poo poo face. that would be much more grown up.

i dont pretend to be a tough guy. i feel like i have alot of freedom. i have been profiled by the cops as a youth, and i am asked to do things now that i might not like, but i do them because i would rather have someone pat down my ass then take the chance of someones baby being blown up. my wifes family is hispanic as are most of my friends (i live in florida), and i think most rational people understand we live in a sick world. i dont think you are a bad person for wanting more freedoms, i just dont understand why you have stope so low to prove your point.Was there something untrue about it? It pretty much summarized exactly what you said, which you go on to state again right after it. :lol:

Spesh
06-26-2012, 09:33 PM
The bolded nonsense is just flat out stupid. Is that really the best you can do? I guess I could whine about how it's real mature of you and that it's out of line, but I think it would be more fun to play along with your ridiculous scenario of fear. You're half-white, right? I read that in another post I believe. I guess I better keep my son (though I don't have any kids, but again, I'm playing along) away from you (or half of you), because you must be the next Sandusky, a legal white citizen. Now, let me be clear, I'm not saying you are the next Sandusky, but I just can't risk it because I need to live my life in constant fear.

White man who wears a suit from time to time rapes children for decades, other white men in suits cover it up.
White men in suits wreck the economy, other white men enabled it to happen.
White men wearing clerical clothing rape children, other white men in clerical clothing cover it up.

Solution to all of this crime? ARREST THOSE DAMNED ILLEGALS!

Makes perfect sense, your just not getting it.

jared81
06-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Of course you don't care, you don't know my dad. He is nothing but an anonymous story to you. But if your dad got pulled over for no reason, hassled and treated like a criminal simply because of a phenotype, and then wrongfully given several citations simply because he needed a reason to pull him over, you'd be singing a different tune. ...

Kind of odd you would say that, since you dismissed my link on the one year old being raped. If the question is would I rather have your precious daddy unfairly targeted by police, or would I rater see a Mexican thug arrested in a traffic stop before he rapes a child, the answer is all day.

Why do you hate children(liberal play book line)?

CedarPhin
06-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Kind of odd you would say that, since you dismissed my link on the one year old being raped. If the question is would I rather have your precious daddy unfairly targeted by police, or would I rater see a Mexican thug arrested in a traffic stop before he rapes a child, the answer is all day.

Why are you trying to start ****? You know if your (allegedly) minority wife got pulled over, you'd be bawling your eyes out, trying to tell anyone who listened what the mean people had done to your (allegedly) minority wife. Bull**** rolls from your Ivory Tower.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

White man who wears a suit from time to time rapes children for decades, other white men in suits cover it up.
White men in suits wreck the economy, other white men enabled it to happen.
White men wearing clerical clothing rape children, other white men in clerical clothing cover it up.

Solution to all of this crime? ARREST THOSE DAMNED ILLEGALS!

Makes perfect sense, your just not getting it.

Clearly the dishwashers in East LA pull the strings of the US and are plotting a festive takeover as we speak. No one will be spared.

jared81
06-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Why are you trying to start ****? You know if your (allegedly) minority wife got pulled over, you'd be bawling your eyes out, trying to tell anyone who listened what the mean people had done to your (allegedly) minority wife. Bull**** rolls from your Ivory tower.

Not trying to start ****, just making a point, if you don't agree with it too bad. if you would have read my previous post you would ave known that I don't mind being searched by the tsa on flights. I travel about 20 times a year for work and sometimes I am searched. If my wife was ever questioned, which she never has been, then I would get over it.

I used to think childlike and selfish like yourself. Getting married and having children was the ultimate equalizer for me. I would much rather have security than the minor freedoms you are so scared of losing (allegedly).

Dogbone34
06-26-2012, 11:11 PM
it's no fun being an illegal alieeeuun

i'm chevy chase and you're not

CedarPhin
06-26-2012, 11:36 PM
[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]Not trying to start ****, just making a point, if you don't agree with it too bad. if you would have read my previous post you would ave known that I don't mind being searched by the tsa on flights. I travel about 20 times a year for work and sometimes I am searched. If my wife was ever questioned, which she never has been, then I would get over it.

I used to think childlike and selfish like yourself. Getting married and having children was the ultimate equalizer for me. I would much rather have security than the minor freedoms you are so scared of losing (allegedly).

You missed my point completely and tried to do a misdirection by arguing apples and oranges, then throwing a personal attack in against me at the end. Airport Security and being pulled over because you're brown are two completely different things. Of course, you're too busy making sure everyone and their brother knows that you're allegedly married to a minority, so it's not surprising that you'd skip over the minor details.

jared81
06-26-2012, 11:38 PM
You missed my point completely and tried to do a misdirection by arguing apples and oranges, then throwing a personal attack in against me at the end. Airport Security and being pulled over because you're brown are two completely different things. Of course, you're too busy making sure everyone and their brother knows that you're allegedly married to a minority, so it's not surprising that you'd skip over the minor details.

When did I say all illegals are bad? The 1st page of the thread I talked about the need for reform. Grow up man.

CedarPhin
06-26-2012, 11:53 PM
When did I say all illegals are bad? The 1st page of the thread I talked about the need for reform. Grow up man.

Why do you keep on with the **** talking? First, by calling me "childlike" and "selfish", and now telling me to "grow up"? Seriously dude, you're displaying the maturity here of about a 4 year old who thinks they're an adult. Instead of yelling "Pudding Time" or "My dad can beat up your dad", you're too busy yelling "liberal c0cksucker" and "Grow up you stupid big meanie!"

You don't argue anything, you just change the scope of the argument by throwing in things that have nothing in common with the being debated on topic. It gets nobody nowhere fast.

Let's just change the forum to "Lame ****around Political Spintime", shall we?

Locke
06-27-2012, 01:55 AM

Why are you getting defensive? I didn't dismiss your link on the child getting raped, I made it a point to mention that I can find a heinous event like that from each and every state in the U.S. if I wanted to. So because one guy tried to rape a kid, now every single Mexican in the state needs to be pulled over and roughed up? If you want to live in fear of the boogeyman, that's up to you. The rest of us realize that there are sick bastards in every demographic, and just because one person does something, that doesn't mean the entire race needs to pay. By that logic, every single white guy in Oklahoma needs to be pulled over and roughed up since Ted Kaczynski tried to blow up a building there.

You can drop the "liberal playbook" crap. If you want to drop to the level of the resident Neo-cons, fine, but you were one of the few conservative posters I could take seriously...

jared81
06-27-2012, 09:24 AM
Why do you keep on with the **** talking? First, by calling me "childlike" and "selfish", and now telling me to "grow up"? Seriously dude, you're displaying the maturity here of about a 4 year old who thinks they're an adult. Instead of yelling "Pudding Time" or "My dad can beat up your dad", you're too busy yelling "liberal c0cksucker" and "Grow up you stupid big meanie!"

You don't argue anything, you just change the scope of the argument by throwing in things that have nothing in common with the being debated on topic. It gets nobody nowhere fast.

Let's just change the forum to "Lame ****around Political Spintime", shall we?

so you insinuating that im a racist and accusing me of making up that i have family that is hispanic isnt a personal attack on me? i can admit i throw comments at people sometimes, but the fact that you cant see that you were doing the same to me is a miracle.

i have made strong arguements in the last 4 pages as to why i think we should enforce a federal law on the state level. until the federal government gets its act together and seals our borders, passes comprehensive immigration reform and makes it easier for those who want in this country. this is the best way to stop the cartels, drug runners and thugs from running the streets.

LANGER72
06-27-2012, 10:20 AM
so you insinuating that im a racist and accusing me of making up that i have family that is hispanic isnt a personal attack on me? i can admit i throw comments at people sometimes, but the fact that you cant see that you were doing the same to me is a miracle.

i have made strong arguements in the last 4 pages as to why i think we should enforce a federal law on the state level. until the federal government gets its act together and seals our borders, passes comprehensive immigration reform and makes it easier for those who want in this country. this is the best way to stop the cartels, drug runners and thugs from running the streets.

The bottom line here is that they do not agree with your politics and positions. I get the same answers and the same cliches too.

CedarPhin
06-27-2012, 03:21 PM
so you insinuating that im a racist and accusing me of making up that i have family that is hispanic isnt a personal attack on me?
Well, how do we actually know it? We're all just a bunch of anonymous avatars on cyberspace. It's not really a personal attack there, skippy.

i can admit i throw comments at people sometimes,
All the time, you mean? Like "liberal", "childlike", "selfish", yeah, that's just some of the times, yet those are all in your last few posts on that thread. You're just so unfairly attacked on here. I know, what with all of the infractions/warnings you've gotten. You're just pissed you're getting called on your ****. It's OK.

but the fact that you cant see that you were doing the same to me is a miracle.
Not really. Where have I personally attacked you? By saying the word "allegedly"? Spare me the crocodile tears, dude. Your outrage is about as phony and bad as Sarah Palin's about the retarded kid on Family Guy.

No you haven't. You've posted a few links about some isolated cases, thrown a few personal attacks in, tried to change the subject a few times, claimed you were allegedly married to a minority to try and gain brownie points, and when all of that failed, you got all assbent that someone on the internet would dare call you on your ****, and you play jared the persecuted.

Where am I insinuating that you're racist? If anything, you just don't know how to have a debate without dropping to bush league tactics. Spare me your pity party.

CedarPhin
06-27-2012, 03:23 PM
The bottom line here is that they do not agree with your politics and positions. I get the same answers and the same cliches too.

So should we all be naked, covered in honey, sitting between two transvestites, singing "Mitt's the One!" to the tune of "Still the One"?

It's a political forum. People are going to disagree on things. What cliches are we talking about? "Liburralls are ruining America", "Obama's not American", "Obama's a socialist Muslim manchurian candidate"? Laughable.

jared81
06-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Well, how do we actually know it? We're all just a bunch of anonymous avatars on cyberspace. It's not really a personal attack there, skippy.

How do I know you are who you say you are? I just have to assume unless you give me a reason not to trust you. I have never been one that has made contradictory statements, I expect to be given the benefit of the doubt. Btw, calling someone skippy is derogatory.

All the time, you mean? Like "liberal", "childlike", "selfish", yeah, that's just some of the times, yet those are all in your last few posts on that thread. You're just so unfairly attacked on here. I know, what with all of the infractions/warnings you've gotten. You're just pissed you're getting called on your ****. It's OK.

What the hell are you talking about. When have I shown a pattern of complaining about how I a treated? You called me out for name calling and I pointed out that it goes two ways. You are just so used to everyone kissing your sweet ass on a Internet site and cant take when someone challenges you. I feel like I'm in the 7th grade sometimes with all the gay clicks on here sometimes, lol.

Not really. Where have I personally attacked you? By saying the word "allegedly"? Spare me the crocodile tears, dude. Your outrage is about as phony and bad as Sarah Palin's about the retarded kid on Family Guy.

"crocodile tears", ok you win the Internet cool guy award, continue on with your Internet circle jerk. It's so much easier when you just converse with people have Your exact same opinion. Maybe one day you will all get to meet Obama!

No you haven't. You've posted a few links about some isolated cases, thrown a few personal attacks in, tried to change the subject a few times, claimed you were allegedly married to a minority to try and gain brownie points, and when all of that failed, you got all assbent that someone on the internet would dare call you on your ****, and you play jared the persecuted.

I made valid points, much better than your "if you don't agree with us, you must be a racist", stance.

[Where am I insinuating that you're racist? If anything, you just don't know how to have a debate without dropping to bush league tactics. Spare me your pity party.

Read your post, I dont have to repost.