PDA

View Full Version : Funny draft on Madden 2002.....

Bodzilla29
04-16-2002, 10:20 PM
I imported a draft class for madden from NCAA 2002, but a lot of the Jr.s didn't declare, but even so, the draft results were hilarious.

McKinnie and Williams #4 and 5 overall? nope, 3rd and 4th.....rounds! Antonio Bryant actually went #1. Carr didn't get drafted. Almost none of the big names in reality went where they should have. Jammer was a 3rd rounder. Peppers was high tho.

Here is what I got for the Dolphins:
3rd round: Chris Hope, S, Florida State
4th round: Joey Harrington, QB, Oregon
5th round: Robert Royal, TE, LSU
5th round: Antwaan Randle-El, WR, Indiana
6th round: Ryan Sims, DT, UNC

I also signed Ashley Lelie, Reche Caldwell, and Maurice Morris as undrafted free agents, or camp cuts.

Only if........hahaha

iceblizzard69
04-17-2002, 05:05 PM
Wow, I heard in it Damien Anderson is a top 10 pick! He should of come out last year.

akfinfan
04-17-2002, 05:40 PM
Is this from XBOX?? PLMK

Thanks,

chambers84

Bodzilla29
04-17-2002, 05:54 PM
PS2.....

Anderson is a very high pick, and so id Tim Stratton, WR Shoals from Tulsa, Ken Simonton....list goes on.

I did another draft today and got Terrance Metcalf, Wlliam Green, Robert Royal, Randle-El, and Andra Davis. I wish our draft turns out like that! haha

Blitz
04-17-2002, 07:31 PM
In Madden, I like to stockpile free agents and then trade them for first round picks. Sometimes I've had ten first round picks. Anyway, after that, I save and then run a draft. I end up choosing punters with every first round pick, and then I analyze who chose who with what pick. Then I usually leave franchise mode without saving, and join back into my franchise. I then run a draft and drop back to spots where I know I can get veterans in a trade along with the player I am looking to draft.

There are so many lil things you can do in franchise mode to create a super team. Granted, it can take hours to do certain things. But ANYTHING can be done. I've even been able to obtain Peyton Manning before through a ton of trades.