PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota

MetalKev
06-25-2012, 11:36 PM
Im from Massachusetts and might be moving to Sarasota was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about the city before i make the move

GoonBoss
06-26-2012, 09:56 AM
You won't be paying any tax based on nothing more than what you make for a living. The state
government actually treats you like an adult an allows you to have your constitutional rights and
own a firearm, and use it in defense of yourself or a third party for starters.

Dolfan3773
06-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Im from Massachusetts and might be moving to Sarasota was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about the city before i make the move

Siesta Key is an awesome beach....super relaxed and really nice. You have to try Munchies 420. I live in Miami but I go every year to Siesta Key in the summer. Will be there at the end of July

vamadman
06-26-2012, 10:08 PM
In my opinion, I believe Sarasota is paradise. I grew up there but currently live in Virginia. I recommend you pick up scuba diving. It is adventurous and fun! Good luck if you do move down there!

vamadman
06-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Also the restaurants are great there. I recommend the Hob Nob, the Old Salty Dog, and Phillipi Creek Oyster Bar.

Dolfan3773
06-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Also the restaurants are great there. I recommend the Hob Nob, the Old Salty Dog, and Phillipi Creek Oyster Bar.

Yes! I saw the Man vs Food episode and went to try it...awesome stuff