PDA

View Full Version : Teen lesbian couple found shot in Texas park

DisturbedShifty
06-26-2012, 08:12 AM
This is just plain ****ed up.

Two teenage girls in a relationship were found with gunshot wounds to the head in a south Texas park, with one of them dying from her injuries, media reports say. Police were searching for their assailants.Mollie Judith Olgin, 19, and Mary Christine Chapa, 18, were found in knee-deep grass in a nature area in Portland by a couple Saturday, said Portland Police Chief Randy Wright, who confirmed to msnbc.com details first reported by the Corpus Christi Caller Times (http://www.caller.com/news/2012/jun/23/homicide-investigation-portland-two-women-shot-one/).

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/25/12402620-teen-lesbian-couple-found-shot-in-texas-park?lite

GoonBoss
06-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Hm. That will be an interesting one to follow.

cbreeden
06-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Hm. That will be an interesting one to follow.

Watcha think Goon? Jilted lover turned violent?? "If I can't have you noone can!!"

GoonBoss
06-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Watcha think Goon? Jilted lover turned violent?? "If I can't have you noone can!!"

That's actually my first thought. Teenage love is intense enough. Toss in lesbians? Hm. That's like
gasoline on fire. Remember, this isn't that far from the area where a mom thought killing off a
daughter's cheerleading rival was a good idea.

Lots of crazy down that way.

It all depends on the details. I question the ability of a single girl to shoot two other girls in the head side by
side......not to mention if they were moved after the fact... Lots of WTF?! to this one.

cbreeden
06-26-2012, 11:48 AM
That's actually my first thought. Teenage love is intense enough. Toss in lesbians? Hm. That's like
gasoline on fire. Remember, this isn't that far from the area where a mom thought killing off a
daughter's cheerleading rival was a good idea.

Lots of crazy down that way.

It all depends on the details. I question the ability of a single girl to shoot two other girls in the head side by
side......not to mention if they were moved after the fact... Lots of WTF?! to this one.

Maybe it's something in the Texas water....dated a girl from Austin and she was the "bitch be crazy" jealous type. Had to end that real quick like and in a hurry!!

No doubt on keeping tabs on this story. Seems like there's a whole lot more to this than meets the eye.