PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris accueses Obama for pushing pro-gay agenda to the Boy Scouts

BAMAPHIN 22
06-28-2012, 10:43 AM
Watch out: Chuck Norris (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Chuck+Norris) is angry.
In a new op-ed written for AmmoLand.com, a sport-shooting site, the action star and staunch conservative accuses President Barack Obama (http://www.ammoland.com/2012/06/26/is-obama-creating-a-pro-gay-boy-scouts-of-america/#axzz1z2GVh400)of conspiring with a Boy Scouts of America board member to push a “pro-gay” agenda on the organization....

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/chuck-norris-accuses-obama-pushing-pro-gay-agenda-boy-scouts-article-1.1103529#ixzz1z6CdlCJt

Gonzo
06-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Waiting for the outrage at a celebrity voicing his opinion...

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

rob19
06-28-2012, 02:50 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/tinfoilhat-1.jpg

LANGER72
06-28-2012, 04:57 PM
Chuck Norris should get mad about something else. The PC crowd and lawyers destroyed the boy scouts years ago. To late.

jared81
06-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Waiting for the outrage at a celebrity voicing his opinion...

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

i dont mind celebrities voicing their opinions. i dont like celebs who are hypocrites. case in point, bill maher has a show on HBO, he is a big advocate of green energy and believes in conservation. if he looked in the mirror and realized what the carbon footprint on producing his show, he wouldnt look down so much on the rest of us. the amount of lighting it takes to produce his show, the human energy, not to mention all of the television bulbs that are lit because people watch his show. i would guess that one episode has a bigger carbon footprint then i will use my entire life.

i was watching his show last week and mark ruffalo (the d bag from the avengers movie) was crying about his environmetal causes. never realizing the carbon footprint it takes to produce one of his movies and put it in a theatre.

Gonzo
06-29-2012, 01:31 PM
i dont mind celebrities voicing their opinions. i dont like celebs who are hypocrites. case in point, bill maher has a show on HBO, he is a big advocate of green energy and believes in conservation. if he looked in the mirror and realized what the carbon footprint on producing his show, he wouldnt look down so much on the rest of us. the amount of lighting it takes to produce his show, the human energy, not to mention all of the television bulbs that are lit because people watch his show. i would guess that one episode has a bigger carbon footprint then i will use my entire life.

i was watching his show last week and mark ruffalo (the d bag from the avengers movie) was crying about his environmetal causes. never realizing the carbon footprint it takes to produce one of his movies and put it in a theatre.
Chuck Norris is ripping the BSA for promoting a gay agenda? This photo seems hypocritical:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Tetragrammaton
06-29-2012, 02:39 PM

If you use that line of logic, no one could ever put out an environmental message.

jared81
06-29-2012, 05:15 PM
If you use that line of logic, no one could ever put out an environmental message.

Plenty of people do. But people like maher are *******s about everyone else's consumption. They never stop and look in the mirror. A liberal flying around in a jet all the time complaining about oil consumption is very disingenuous. Do as I say, not as I do.

LANGER72
06-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Plenty of people do. But people like maher are *******s about everyone else's consumption. They never stop and look in the mirror. A liberal flying around in a jet all the time complaining about oil consumption is very disingenuous. Do as I say, not as I do.

It is just the aristocrats pontificating to the peasants. The higher than mighty liberals "evolved" sensibility. They should just sow their pie holes shut.

Tetragrammaton
06-29-2012, 08:33 PM

I would imagine that his individual footprint is pretty small compared to the rest of the world.

I never understand why we would ever focus on a messenger and not the message. The entire planet needs to be focused on creating renewable energy sources to meet the demands of what will be nine billion people pretty soon. If there weren't people who thought global warming was fake and oil was renewable, there wouldn't be a need for celebrity politicizing.

Dogbone34
07-01-2012, 12:47 PM
I would imagine that his individual footprint is pretty small compared to the rest of the world.

I never understand why we would ever focus on a messenger and not the message. The entire planet needs to be focused on creating renewable energy sources to meet the demands of what will be nine billion people pretty soon. If there weren't people who thought global warming was fake and oil was renewable, there wouldn't be a need for celebrity politicizing.

are these the same messengers who champion how they saved the US auto industry?

NY8123
07-02-2012, 04:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZDoNbD6i8E

Gonzo
07-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Does Chuck Norris support drinking and driving? :ponder:

EQkyi1_l6po

Vaark
07-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Hey if he's a citizen he's entitled to speak his mind (or what's left of it after the roids). That he's got a built-in visible platform based on celebrity, well then more power to him. But then again you can say all of that about the iconic Corky from "Life Goes On" including however he might choose to chime in also. :idk:

Gonzo
07-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Hey if he's a citizen he's entitled to speak his mind (or what's left of it after the roids). That he's got a built-in visible platform based on celebrity, well then more power to him. But then again you can say all of that about the iconic Corky from "Life Goes On" including however he might choose to chime in also. :idk:

Absolutely, and that goes for everybody, even those that say meanie things we don't agree with. Chuck has every right to use his platform to voice his opinion. The fact that I disagree with that opinion doesn't change it.

LANGER72
07-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Absolutely, and that goes for everybody, even those that say meanie things we don't agree with. Chuck has every right to use his platform to voice his opinion. The fact that I disagree with that opinion doesn't change it.

He is a lot better man than Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, and the other parade of hypocritical left progressive extremists. Hollywood is full of liberals, of course when a conservative celebrity says something...in this case the boy scouts...he is right....and he gets bashed here for it.

Gonzo
07-02-2012, 06:16 PM
He is a lot better man than Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, and the other parade of hypocritical left progressive extremists. Hollywood is full of liberals, of course when a conservative celebrity says something...in this case the boy scouts...he is right....and he gets bashed here for it.

Sorry, I just saw "blah blah blah liberals blah blah blah progressive extremists blah blah partisan rhetoric blah blah blah..."

rob19
07-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Sorry, I just saw "blah blah blah liberals blah blah blah progressive extremists blah blah partisan rhetoric blah blah blah..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH_ZfmYZHz8

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 07:41 AM
:bs:

I don't want to hurt some feelings here so let's leave it at that.

Gonzo
07-03-2012, 08:45 AM
:bs:

I don't want to hurt some feelings here so let's leave it at that.Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I can handle the usual "liberal," "progressive extremist," etc. nonsense that is broadly (and most often completely inaccurately) applied to anybody you disagree with in any way. Your post went right in line with why I posted my initial response. Some of the blindly-loyal GOPers throw hissy fits whenever a liberal celebrity voices their opinion, but have no problem when a conservative celebrity does the exact same. Hypocrisy.

I usually disagree with Maher and I clearly disagree with Chuck Norris in this instance, but they both have the same right to use the platform they have.

Spesh
07-03-2012, 02:57 PM
As others have stated, i have no problem with Norris expressing his views even if i dont agree with them. That being said, im not sure how anyone can firmly agree with him when his points are expressed as:

Norris’ column comes in response to a statement released last month by Boy Scouts board member James Turley, who vowed to work from within to change the group’s policy of prohibiting gay scout leaders.
Norris, however, suspects Obama is behind his change of heart. “But is Turley working on his own initiative,” Norris asks, “or has the White House prodded him with perks and favors?”
Norris makes few direct accusations. Instead, he asks a long series of pointed -- and conspiracy-minded -- questions, including: “Is it a coincidence that Turley just announced his resignation as CEO of Ernst & Young (effective June 2013) and that he now is offering the White House a parting pro-gay BSA gift in gratitude for all its presidential favors to him and Ernst & Young over the past few years?”
Turley announced his upcoming retirement last November .

Instead of showing even a ounce of facts, he makes wild accusations and simply asks a handful of conspiracy theory "questions" to back them up. Again, its his right to say these things, no problem there. The thing i roll my eyes at is people believing him. Then again, Glenn Beck has made a career using these tactics, nothing new.

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Having gay(cookie monsters) men running scout troops is just wrong. A wolf in the chicken coop. "Another brick in the wall".
The army can be gay, but I think the line has to be drawn when dealing with minors.
One of the tenets of the BSA is to be morally straight. Having gays anywhere near a scout troop violates their rules.
The Obama administration twists and distorts... to accomplish their political objectives.
Norris makes some accusations to bring some liberal media attention to the issue. It worked. The bee hive of objective thinking here has been disturbed.
Norris has credibility...he has absolutely nothing to gain. Obama and Turley and have agendas.

We disagree again...nothing new nere.

Gonzo
07-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Having gay(cookie monsters) men running scout troops is just wrong. A wolf in the chicken coop. "Another brick in the wall".
The army can be gay, but I think the line has to be drawn when dealing with minors.
One of the tenets of the BSA is to be morally straight. Having gays anywhere near a scout troop violates their rules.
The Obama administration twists and distorts... to accomplish their political objectives.
Norris makes some accusations to bring some liberal media attention to the issue. It worked. The bee hive of objective thinking here has been disturbed.
Norris has credibility...he has absolutely nothing to gain. Obama and Turley and have agendas.

We disagree again...nothing new nere.
Ah, the child predators are gay schtick. Good old hate. What will happen when gay-bashing goes the way of racial slurs? Who will we turn our hatred on then? Let me add that to the other "blah blahs." Blah blah blah liberals blah blah blah gay=child predator blah blah blah lefties...

Saying we disagree isn't entirely accurate. Some of us are forming individual views and capable of individual thought vs others who are just spouting the party talking points. IMO, agreement and disagreement requires some individual thought and consideration.

rob19
07-03-2012, 07:59 PM

I'm curious as to what about being gay is immoral in your opinion.

rob19
07-03-2012, 08:11 PM
This reminds me, SouthPark did an episode about this

http://www.southpark.nl/clips/sp_vid_152673/

Spesh
07-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Hilariously, one of the tenets of the BSA is tolerance regardless of ethnicity and generation. You know, tolerance for everyone except those damned America hating gays!

With all the poor things this administration has done, one would think people would have enough ammo for criticism instead of resorting to conspiracy theories. Instead, people(read: celebrities) are upset that Obama might actually be in favor of teaching children that gays are worthy of tolerance. QUICKLY, IMPEACH OBAMA BEFORE ITS TO LATE!

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Ah, the child predators are gay schtick. Good old hate. What will happen when gay-bashing goes the way of racial slurs? Who will we turn our hatred on then? Let me add that to the other "blah blahs." Blah blah blah liberals blah blah blah gay=child predator blah blah blah lefties...

Saying we disagree isn't entirely accurate. Some of us are forming individual views and capable of individual thought vs others who are just spouting the party talking points. IMO, agreement and disagreement requires some individual thought and consideration.

Sorry to annoy you with sensible discussion.

The likelihood of Obama being involved in a way the Norris describes stands. Cookie monsters have no business around young men. End of conversation.

Blah, blah ,blah...

tylerdolphin
07-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Cookie monsters have no business around young men. End of conversation.

Blah, blah ,blah...

Totally. Cant let them catch the gay.

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm curious as to what about being gay is immoral in your opinion.

Morally straight means that gay activity is not allowed. There is nothing stopping the gay community from creating their own version of scouts.

rob19
07-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Morally straight means that gay activity is not allowed. There is nothing stopping the gay community from creating their own version of scouts.

That's semantics. "Straight" just so happens to be slang for heterosexual, what you're implying is that homosexuality is immoral, am I correct?

Spesh
07-03-2012, 09:50 PM

Even if they catch the gay i still dont see what the problem is. According to Michelle Bachman's husband, gay can be cured. All you need to do is go to a special bible camp.

Because, you know, nothing even remotely sexual has ever happen in a church. Its truly a place where urges have never arisen.

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 09:50 PM

I think you are being sarcastic. As I said, gays leading boys in the BSA is inappropriate. They can help themselves at the YMCA.

I am glad I have daughters. As a parent, I would be extremely concerned and frankly would find another troop if I had sons.

As long as they are out of the closet, let the parents decide.

blah, blah, blah

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Even if they catch the gay i still dont see what the problem is. According to Michelle Bachman's husband, gay can be cured. All you need to do is go to a special bible camp.

Because, you know, nothing even remotely sexual has ever happen in a church. Its truly a place where urges have never arisen.

As Andrew Dice Clay so profoundly stated about whether bisexuals were gays..."You either suck ****, or you dont!"

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 09:57 PM
That's semantics. "Straight" just so happens to be slang for heterosexual, what you're implying is that homosexuality is immoral, am I correct?

In most traditional religions ...yes. The BSA is an old institution. It was doing just fine before all the PC crap.
All of this will destroy the old BSA. Perhaps we can now call it the New BSA?

As far as my personal opinion, they are free to do as they please.

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 10:02 PM

I believe that research has came up with new therapies and viral drugs to postpone the early death attributed to being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

You guys are dragging this topic all over the map.

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Are we all clear on this topic? Moving along.

tylerdolphin
07-03-2012, 10:05 PM

Thats the Catholics. They arent as Godly as Protestants. Why the hell do you think Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the door? Surely the protestant church isnt running rampant with closeted homosex mega pastors.

tylerdolphin
07-03-2012, 10:10 PM
I think you are being sarcastic.

The fact that I can type something like that and its not obvious whether its sarcasm or not is truly a testament to how much ignorance and blind hatred exists towards an entire group of people.

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Thats the Catholics. They arent as Godly as Protestants. Why the hell do you think Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the door? Surely the protestant church isnt running rampant with closeted homosex mega pastors.

I have not heard of many protestants, but they tend to seek out the services of prostitutes. You know... "Bathing of the Feet".

LANGER72
07-03-2012, 10:14 PM
The fact that I can type something like that and its not obvious whether its sarcasm or not is truly a testament to how much ignorance and blind hatred exists towards an entire group of people.

Are you talking about your hatred of conservative ideals?

As I stated, gays can do whatever the want, join the army, get married, etc... I have no problem with them.

tylerdolphin
07-03-2012, 10:19 PM

As I stated, gays can do whatever the want, join the army, get married, etc... I have no problem with them.

What are you even talking about? Where have I even come close to hating a conservative ideal?

And my post wasnt necessarily directed at you. It was more a statement pointing out that I can post something completely retarded about this topic and people arent even sure if Im joking or not.

Spesh
07-03-2012, 10:32 PM

Hilariously, 2 things that those with conservative ideals despise.

phins_4_ever
07-03-2012, 10:54 PM

Segregation? Back to the roots....so to speak.

Maybe we can place stickers on gay people too so they are easier identified.

phins_4_ever
07-03-2012, 10:57 PM
I think you are being sarcastic. As I said, gays leading boys in the BSA is inappropriate. They can help themselves at the YMCA.

I am glad I have daughters. As a parent, I would be extremely concerned and frankly would find another troop if I had sons.

As long as they are out of the closet, let the parents decide.

blah, blah, blah

You think the girls scout are completely free of lesbian supervisors? Or school teachers? Watch out...evil is everywhere.

LANGER72
07-04-2012, 10:06 AM
What are you even talking about? Where have I even come close to hating a conservative ideal?

And my post wasnt necessarily directed at you. It was more a statement pointing out that I can post something completely retarded about this topic and people arent even sure if Im joking or not.

I am getting tired of this forum. Congratulations...you ran off another conservative.

tylerdolphin
07-04-2012, 12:13 PM
I am getting tired of this forum. Congratulations...you ran off another conservative.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/07/wmjxx2-1.jpg

Gonzo
07-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Sorry to annoy you with sensible discussion.

The likelihood of Obama being involved in a way the Norris describes stands. Cookie monsters have no business around young men. End of conversation.

Blah, blah ,blah...
Your ability to annoy me is about as likely as your ability to offend me, so don't give yourself too much credit.

It's about as sensible a conversation as if I were talking about Judaism with a Nazi, or biracial marriage with a member of the KKK. But hey, it's a free country. You're allowed to hate whoever you want. Just try to refrain yourself from taking the next step in the path of hatred.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/07/wmjxx2-1.jpg

:lol:

NY8123
07-05-2012, 03:11 AM
Since no one in this thread can seem to play fair it is out of here. Headin' to the depths. Go ahead, call each other *******s now if you want.

CANDolphan
07-16-2012, 01:27 PM

You have yet to respond to a single discussion in this thread with something other than OH I GET IT I CANT RESPOND BECAUSE IM A CONSERVATIVE OKAY THATS FINE MOVING ON meanwhile posting on the very same page a bunch of rampant hate speech.

Your posts alone have made you seem like you:
-Think the boyscouts will become gay if they have gay troop leaders
-Think Gays should be allowed to get married and join the military
-But NOT be around your kids
-Being gay is immoral and goes against traditional virtues.

You know what else goes against traditional virtues? Black people going to school with white people. WHAT ABOUT MY HISTORY!?