PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Violence......

phinsphan4ever
04-16-2002, 11:49 PM
I don't know what it is, but every apartment complex that I've lived in, there's always been several cases of domestic violence from neighbors of mine. The last complex I lived in I actually called the police because there was a girl screaming for her life and it sounded as if she was getting thrown through a wall. And now in the complex I currently live in, next door and now below me, I hear things being thrown around, screaming,glass breaking. I grew up around the **** and it makes you want to go and kick the guy's *** that's perpetrating it. Any thoughts?

:monkey: Domestic Violence and men who beat on women

Frank-n-Furter
04-16-2002, 11:58 PM
if you're man enough to knock somebody around smaller than you for no reason, then you're man enough to get a boot up your ass from somebody bigger than you, plus a beatin from anybody in line behind the guy with one less boot.:evil:

Muck
04-17-2002, 02:52 AM
Guys like that are ******* on the inside. Fortunately, I didn't grow up around it. So it's just that much more appauling to me.

Oooh. You can beat up and/or scare the sh*t out of a woman. That makes you a big man. Stuff like that makes my blood boil.

Scrap
04-17-2002, 08:18 AM
I'm with ya Muck.I was walking down the street last year and saw some pu$$y hurting his girlfriend/wife in their front yard.He stopped as I was heading over there.(just by chance not because of me)I was getting ready to interfere.I could have gotten shot or something, but that is a chance I will always take tohelp someone in need.

Capt. Dick
04-17-2002, 11:32 AM
I`ve only had one opportunity to "straighten out" a woman abuser..........I made the most of it. You don`t hit a woman!

dolphan39
04-17-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54
:monkey: Domestic Violence and men who beat on women I 100% agree, but had to throw this in to lighten is up - thoughts on Tawny Kitaen beating up poor, little, Yankee-killer Chuck Finley (http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news/ap/20020417/ap-finley-divorce.html). Makes me see Tom Hanks as a real smart in bachelor party - he was worried about getting beat on. :goof: :drinker:

Muck
04-17-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I`ve only had one opportunity to "straighten out" a woman abuser..........I made the most of it. You don`t hit a woman!

A little "wall-to-wall" counseling would be in order.

phins054
04-17-2002, 01:22 PM
I'm with ya 39...but just because women KNOW how to push buttons, that is still NO excuse...