PDA

View Full Version : How's my Nut!

NY8123
07-05-2012, 12:18 AM
True story to lighten your 4th. My friends are lighting fireworks off the end of my dock. I'm sitting at the fire pit, I say to the people sitting next to me, how long before these *******s blow up the end of the dock. No **** a mortar blows up in the tube, fire everywhere. My best friend comes screaming off the dock, hobbling. My nut, my nut! The mortar hit him right in the left nut. The nut is swollen and bleeding, he's sitting here with a ice cold coors light on his nut.

I cannot stop laughing about it. All in all he was lucky but goddamn what a funny ass event. I had to share this priceless story. How good is a mortar to your best friends nut on the fourth!

cbreeden
07-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Nothing says 'good times' like fireworks and a shot to the groin! :hump:

Dolfan3773
07-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Nutcracker...:lol:

NY8123
07-06-2012, 09:09 AM
The nut is going to make it, he hobbled around here yesterday with a limp but all in the the swelling is going down. I am still however cracking jokes about it at an astronomical rate. I mean the "nut jokes" flying around my house are amazing.

I am still chuckling about this even two days later.

Bumpus
07-06-2012, 11:36 AM
They were actually firing those from a dock?!? (you need room to back the hell away after ignition ... for reasons that are now painfully obvious :chuckle:)

But, more importantly:

He put it in the tube upside-down, didn't he? :lol:

NY8123
07-10-2012, 09:33 AM
They were actually firing those from a dock?!? (you need room to back the hell away after ignition ... for reasons that are now painfully obvious :chuckle:)

But, more importantly:

Ding Ding Ding.

It was a beautiful lake high explosion. After I made sure everyone was all right I could help but laugh historically for hours. I mean cause that's what rednecks do, we almost kill ourselves for amusement and usually while messing with something that contains gun powder while drinking beer.

All the factors were perfect!

SpurzN703
07-10-2012, 09:58 AM
But, more importantly:

He probably was looking into the tube right before it went off :d-day:

NY8123
07-10-2012, 09:28 PM
He probably was looking into the tube right before it went off :d-day:

No they at least had enough common sense to know something was ****ed up and tired to retreat but five half drunk rednecks trying to retreat down a 3' wide dock is like Helen Keller in a shrub maze.

cbreeden
07-11-2012, 12:04 PM
No they at least had enough common sense to know something was ****ed up and tired to retreat but five half drunk rednecks trying to retreat down a 3' wide dock is like Helen Keller in a shrub maze.

:sidelol:

Vaark
07-11-2012, 01:59 PM
To determine if it was intact, did you at least as a friendly courtesy give it a test tickle?

NY8123
07-11-2012, 04:44 PM
To determine if it was intact, did you at least as a friendly courtesy give it a test tickle?

Nope but I did throw a cold beer at it. lol.

CedarPhin
07-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Alcohol and Fireworks are always a fantastic combo.

Filthy Fin
07-13-2012, 03:30 AM
Alcohol and Fireworks are always a fantastic combo.

Alcohol and sex are a better combo!!!