PDA

View Full Version : We need more people like this.

Dolphins9954
07-12-2012, 07:48 PM
fDCXzqgD99o

:hclap::hclap::hclap:

rob19
07-13-2012, 12:21 AM
I absolutely agree. "Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither". The only reason they feel so comfortable with their wrist down our ass is because most people are too docile when it comes to law enforcement.

Perfect23
07-13-2012, 12:56 AM
That looks like some stuff you see in the Israel Palestine region"

ROADRUNNER
07-13-2012, 02:38 AM
**** it's not hard to say yes, they're only doing there job.................

rob19
07-13-2012, 03:04 AM
**** it's not hard to say yes, they're only doing there job.................

I understand that it might come off as unnecessarily obnoxious, but he has a point. I do think there is a level of conditioning going on, that they're trying to get us used to being searched and harassed. A more docile population is an easier population to control. Call it conspiratorial if you will, I just don't have as much faith in the powers that be than some other's might have.

ROADRUNNER
07-13-2012, 03:14 AM
I understand that it might come off as unnecessarily obnoxious, but he has a point. I do think there is a level of conditioning going on, that they're trying to get us used to being searched and harassed. A more docile population is an easier population to control. Call it conspiratorial if you will, I just don't have as much faith in the powers that be than some other's might have.

Yes i see your point, but the cop did ask nicely and your boy went straight to the Nazi rule (come on man)
Just say yes and be on your way, but each to there own....he made his point.

ROADRUNNER
07-13-2012, 03:44 AM

You might be right............

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/07/article209894611A8BEA5000005DC962_634x34-1.jpg

Dolphins9954
07-13-2012, 09:01 AM
If every American acted like this guy (they should) things like this wouldn't be going on in our country. I applaud this man and respect him 100%. Even though he may come off as a prick to the cops. What he's doing is vital and necessary to our freedoms and liberties. I wish we had many more like him doing this everyday. What I like was that once the cops knew this guy wasn't falling for the BS they backed off.