PDA

View Full Version : Official I Hogged It Thread!!!

Filthy Fin
07-13-2012, 03:08 AM
All ya all have done it. Ya know you have! Give me your hoggin' in stories here!

I'll go first.

Setting - Race Track, NASCAR.

Drunk on Malibu Coconut rum with Pineapple and Yager Bombs plus some beer.

Guy I know has is daughter at the races, normally I wouldn't even had looked her way. Add a large sum of booze and some inhibition and the next thing I know I'm banging this big ol' chick on a pink power rangers blanket in the front of her dad's camper. Woke up asking what the **** happened.............oh well took one more for the the team and said "**** it"...once more in the morning for good measure. Big ol' gal got some Filthy action! Yeah! I'm not proud. :D

JCane
07-13-2012, 03:09 AM
Da fuq does hoggin' it mean?

:lol: :lol:

Filthy Fin
07-13-2012, 03:22 AM
Da fuq does hoggin' it mean?

:lol: :lol:

You know what it means! Com'on man don't be scared!

Wildbill3
07-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Lol. I'm not sure if I should thank you, give you a no thanks or ban you.

cbreeden
07-13-2012, 12:07 PM

:lol2:

NY8123
07-13-2012, 02:54 PM

This is a tough question, I guess it depends on if you want to share your demons or hide from them lol.

JC
07-14-2012, 12:24 AM
Other appropriate thread titles:

"The last time you were Captain Ahab"
"Manning the harpoons"
"Fishing for swamp monsters"
"In the thick of things"
"Can I have some fries with that?"

CedarPhin
07-14-2012, 02:27 AM
More bang for your buck?

Ricky4Life
07-14-2012, 03:56 AM
I never turn them down, I just turn them over.

Bumpus
07-15-2012, 03:00 AM
Said it before, I'll say it again:

Fat chicks give the best head. They feel they've gotta try harder.

It's a simple matter of incentive. :lol:

NY8123
07-15-2012, 05:02 PM

Like a Hoover with a Vaseline autofeed!

CedarPhin
07-15-2012, 05:56 PM
More cushion for the pushin'

finomenal
07-15-2012, 07:04 PM

Winner!

cbreeden
07-16-2012, 10:47 AM

Never known a fat chick to say "No" either. :hump:

NY8123
07-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Never known a fat chick to say "No" either. :hump:

Fat chicks need love too..........they just have to pay!

cbreeden
07-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Fat chicks need love too..........they just have to pay!

"F"n a fat chick is like kissing your sister (as Bump would testify)...it's all fun and games til someone sees you doing it. :oops:

NY8123
07-16-2012, 06:14 PM
This song came on my Ipod and I couldn't help but think about this thread lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cX1A_Zf1ZQ

Ricky4Life
07-17-2012, 01:14 AM
Fat girls are like mopeds fun to run till your friends see. You doing it but they secretly want to ride to.

cbreeden
07-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Bow up and take one for the team

Not sure there's enough alcohol on the planet to make that happen.

NY8123
07-17-2012, 01:12 PM

Not sure there's enough alcohol on the planet to make that happen.

Oh yeah there is, just ask my best friend! I used to make that ****er take one for the team all the time! lol.

NY8123
07-18-2012, 09:16 AM
OK we need to build a Hog Chart!!!!!!!!

What's the weight to height ratio for hogging it?

Dats a midget bitch!
5'0" - xxx lbs
5'3"
5'5"
5'7"
5'9"
5'11" - xxx lbs.
Dats a huge bitch!

Tunaphish429
07-18-2012, 09:50 AM

They just love putting stuff in their mouth!

NY8123
07-19-2012, 03:53 PM
They just love putting stuff in their mouth!

I love putting stuff everywhere!

FinsNCanes
07-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Never ****ed a fat chick (really). I just used to harass my roommate who did.

Drunk or not (more of a smoker anyway) I just don't think I'd be able to manage. Bag or no bag, dark or not, you still have to feel all that skin and sweat lol.

Filthy Fin
07-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Not one story about a hogger. What a bunch of lying mo'fo's we have up in here! At least I can sleep at night with a clean conscience.

cbreeden
07-27-2012, 10:50 AM
Not one story about a hogger. What a bunch of lying mo'fo's we have up in here! At least I can sleep at night with a clean conscience.

Your conscience may be clean.....but that's about it.

NY8123
07-30-2012, 08:30 AM
Your conscience may be clean.....but that's about it.

It washes off in the shower hahahaaaaaaa.....but the jokes never do!!!!

FinsNCanes
08-03-2012, 07:21 PM
I smell vegetable soup. . . . .

NY8123
08-07-2012, 11:40 AM
I smell vegetable soup. . . . .

More like cream corn!

cbreeden
08-07-2012, 11:45 AM

Filthy Fin
08-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Still not one single truthful person. Liars!

Filthy Fin
08-21-2012, 02:27 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Filthy Fin
10-09-2012, 06:29 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/PhotoshopforFatChicks-1.jpg

Filthy Fin
10-31-2012, 10:39 AM
OK guys new term coined last weekend.......

I was at the bar Saturday night with two of my buddies when we get a text from one of my buddies little brothers. His brother text the following "I need to get laid and there's a hogger at the bar and I'm better looking than the dude who is trying to hog it so I swooped in and stole the hogger!!!".

With out missing a beat my other buddy looks at me and says "that **** is like some sort of Swedish term or something Swoopinhoggin'!!" And BOOM goes the DYNAMITE!!!!!!!

A new term was coined - Swoopinhoggin': when you need to get laid and you are better looking than the other guy who is trying to hog it and you swoop in and steal the hogger!!!

cbreeden
10-31-2012, 11:10 AM
Swoopinhoggin'...........:sidelol:

NY8123
11-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Swoopinhoggin'...........:sidelol:

I'm ****ing using Swoopinhoggin'. 100% I am! Classic.

fatkirstyalley
11-02-2012, 02:02 PM
All ya all have done it. Ya know you have! Give me your hoggin' in stories here!

I'll go first.

Setting - Race Track, NASCAR.

Drunk on Malibu Coconut rum with Pineapple and Yager Bombs plus some beer.

Guy I know has is daughter at the races, normally I wouldn't even had looked her way. Add a large sum of booze and some inhibition and the next thing I know I'm banging this big ol' chick on a pink power rangers blanket in the front of her dad's camper. Woke up asking what the **** happened.............oh well took one more for the the team and said "**** it"...once more in the morning for good measure. Big ol' gal got some Filthy action! Yeah! I'm not proud. :D

So it was you who banged me......well jokes on you. Im pregnant

Filthy Fin
11-02-2012, 03:34 PM
So it was you who banged me......well jokes on you. Im pregnant

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I smashed you in the back-door!

Filthy Fin
11-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Ok guys a true story for you from the pages of the Filthy diaries.

Happened in late August about 3 or 4 years ago now. Relaxing on the lake all afternoon drinking some brew we decided to go back in to shore grab dinner and relax. With nothing going on around our pad we made the boat trip through the channel to the other lake to check out the scene at a buddies house. We get to the place and there is a fire going strong with about 30 people hanging out, now you add the dozen people we had an the boat with us you have a pretty good little shin dig.

I notice across the fire a girl named Adrian or as she was coined the Filthy Ham Sandwich which later transgressed into the Filthy Spam Sandwich. She was one of those taller skinny girls, not much shape, decent ass with about a small b cup and the face is a meh.........anyway I see her standing over there hanging on my buddy who happens to be a Jets fan...........

[Ok a side bar about how her name came about....a year prior I am at an after hours in my buddies bar around 4am, Spammy happens to be there and I have no idea why she was let in the door to be honest, we try to keep the after hours to reasonable women but maybe it was the shots. Regardless, being the filthy ****er that I am I decided to **** with this chick and see what became of it. She responded favorably to my demeanor and somehow my dick ended up in her hand. So while she is stroking me at this bar (It was pretty dark because it was after hours so know really knew what the hell was going on) she tries to lean over and kiss me to which I look her right in the eye and stone cold and say "no part of your body is touching me except your hand on my ****". Surprisingly it didn't seem to phase her and she was happy to continue but that isn't the point of the story, that story was to give you back ground on her nickname and why she is known as the Filthy Spam Sandwich, there are more stories about Spammy and maybe in the future I will share but for now on to the Jets fan]........

So my buddy disappears several hours later along with Spammy and of course I noticed this right off the bat and drummed up the search party. We find ol' Jetastic balls deep in Spammy behind the kitchen island, kind one of those little bars you have stools at and you eat breakfast at. Anyway in their hast they stacked the stools on top of the counter top which ended up being a mistake lol. As we rifled any item we could find over the counter top and at the Jets fan and Spammy's head couple footballs, a soccer ball, Frisbee etc...one person took it a little too far. I see out of the corner of my eye a folding lawn chair getting heaved over the counter top which comes up short and hit three of the four bar stools which all topple onto Spammy who happened to be on top.

This was a classic moment, priceless in my eyes because two of the stools and the lawn chair smashed Spammy in the head sending her in to hysteria and the other smashed the Jets fans in the face blooding his nose sending him into pissed off mood. Spammy is running around the house screaming butt naked and the Jets fan is chasing us out the door pissed off wrapped in what I think was a blanket from he couch. This only drew more attention to the scene to which everyone was now getting in one. One of the other girls from at the party snagged the blanket as he ran by derobbing him (not something you wanted to see). The Jets fan is now yards away from he house door butt naked running historically trying to find something to cover up with. Another buddy does what anyone else would do and bolted inside to quickly lock the back door to the house essentially locking him out totally from his ****.

Turns out Spammy left after that and my buddy the Jets fan found a car to dive into and after about 20 minutes we let him back into the house to get dressed. So like the Jets, even their fans cannot seem to manage even the mundane of tasks without ****ing it up or getting their dreams cursed by someone else.

NY8123
11-29-2012, 06:00 PM

Happened in late August about 3 or 4 years ago now. Relaxing on the lake all afternoon drinking some brew we decided to go back in to shore grab dinner and relax. With nothing going on around our pad we made the boat trip through the channel to the other lake to check out the scene at a buddies house. We get to the place and there is a fire going strong with about 30 people hanging out, now you add the dozen people we had an the boat with us you have a pretty good little shin dig.

I notice across the fire a girl named Adrian or as she was coined the Filthy Ham Sandwich which later transgressed into the Filthy Spam Sandwich. She was one of those taller skinny girls, not much shape, decent ass with about a small b cup and the face is a meh.........anyway I see her standing over there hanging on my buddy who happens to be a Jets fan...........

[Ok a side bar about how her name came about....a year prior I am at an after hours in my buddies bar around 4am, Spammy happens to be there and I have no idea why she was let in the door to be honest, we try to keep the after hours to reasonable women but maybe it was the shots. Regardless, being the filthy ****er that I am I decided to **** with this chick and see what became of it. She responded favorably to my demeanor and somehow my dick ended up in her hand. So while she is stroking me at this bar (It was pretty dark because it was after hours so know really knew what the hell was going on) she tries to lean over and kiss me to which I look her right in the eye and stone cold and say "no part of your body is touching me except your hand on my ****". Surprisingly it didn't seem to phase her and she was happy to continue but that isn't the point of the story, that story was to give you back ground on her nickname and why she is known as the Filthy Spam Sandwich, there are more stories about Spammy and maybe in the future I will share but for now on to the Jets fan]........

So my buddy disappears several hours later along with Spammy and of course I noticed this right off the bat and drummed up the search party. We find ol' Jetastic balls deep in Spammy behind the kitchen island, kind one of those little bars you have stools at and you eat breakfast at. Anyway in their hast they stacked the stools on top of the counter top which ended up being a mistake lol. As we rifled any item we could find over the counter top and at the Jets fan and Spammy's head couple footballs, a soccer ball, Frisbee etc...one person took it a little too far. I see out of the corner of my eye a folding lawn chair getting heaved over the counter top which comes up short and hit three of the four bar stools which all topple onto Spammy who happened to be on top.

This was a classic moment, priceless in my eyes because two of the stools and the lawn chair smashed Spammy in the head sending her in to hysteria and the other smashed the Jets fans in the face blooding his nose sending him into pissed off mood. Spammy is running around the house screaming butt naked and the Jets fan is chasing us out the door pissed off wrapped in what I think was a blanket from he couch. This only drew more attention to the scene to which everyone was now getting in one. One of the other girls from at the party snagged the blanket as he ran by derobbing him (not something you wanted to see). The Jets fan is now yards away from he house door butt naked running historically trying to find something to cover up with. Another buddy does what anyone else would do and bolted inside to quickly lock the back door to the house essentially locking him out totally from his ****.

Turns out Spammy left after that and my buddy the Jets fan found a car to dive into and after about 20 minutes we let him back into the house to get dressed. So like the Jets, even their fans cannot seem to manage even the mundane of tasks without ****ing it up or getting their dreams cursed by someone else.

LMFAO! Wow.

LordPicklewagon
11-29-2012, 06:21 PM
In school me and my buddies would sometimes partake in something we called "beast night". We'd all throw $10 in a pot and whomever got the nastiest chick that night got the pot. Sometimes the abuse you took the next day wasn't nearly worth the 60-80 bucks you won

another one was "rodeo". I'm sure a version of this has been played all across this fine land in some form or another but this was our rendition. You'd pick up some fatty at a house party. One of those chicks who you have to put hardly any effort in nailing. You get her up to the room and tell her that you have to do it from behind. Well as your plowing into her you suddenly yell "yippe yi yay". Now unbeknownst to her, a few of your friends are hiding outside the door, in the closet or wherever they can hear and see what's going on. Upon hearing your battle cry they would all burst in and yell "ride em cowboy". The game was to see how long you could ride her before she bucks you off.

NY8123
11-30-2012, 09:51 AM
In school me and my buddies would sometimes partake in something we called "beast night". We'd all throw $10 in a pot and whomever got the nastiest chick that night got the pot. Sometimes the abuse you took the next day wasn't nearly worth the 60-80 bucks you won

another one was "rodeo". I'm sure a version of this has been played all across this fine land in some form or another but this was our rendition. You'd pick up some fatty at a house party. One of those chicks who you have to put hardly any effort in nailing. You get her up to the room and tell her that you have to do it from behind. Well as your plowing into her you suddenly yell "yippe yi yay". Now unbeknownst to her, a few of your friends are hiding outside the door, in the closet or wherever they can hear and see what's going on. Upon hearing your battle cry they would all burst in and yell "ride em cowboy". The game was to see how long you could ride her before she bucks you off.

Out-****ing-standing!

I was at a drink the cooler dry party at a lake bar one time (Filthy's story reminded me of this), we all were throwing $20 into a pot because one of the girls with us said she jump in naked for enough money. This chick was hot and not one to ever do such stuff so you can imagine the pot grew rather quickly because (1 she wasn't a whore 2) she was hot and 3) nobody at that particular table had ever seen her naked.

Well as the pot grew a second girl, who was hot enough in her own regard but unlike the first pretty ****in' loose, I had a couple time before, walked up and said "oh I'll do it for that much" and started to take her shirt off. Well since half or better of the guys standing there already knew her and her whoreish ways it was like a bunch of those stretchy sticky hands you used to play with as a kid reaching into the pot to retrieve their cash lol.

It took about 0.2 seconds for all the money to be off the table and a round of laughter to erupt and someone said "why the hell would we pay to see you naked Callie, we all have before anyway". It sucked because we never did get the other chick naked that day. Damn it.

cbreeden
11-30-2012, 09:59 AM

Priceless!!

Filthy Fin
01-10-2013, 03:45 PM

Finally a man who owns up to something we all have done at least once. I commend you on your accomplishment.

Yippe Yi Yay!!!

Filthy Fin
02-26-2013, 05:09 PM
It's a new year for hoggers!