PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann is Retarded

CedarPhin
07-19-2012, 03:22 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/2chambers/post/john-mccain-defends-huma-abedin-against-accusations-shes-part-of-conspiracy/2012/07/18/gJQAFpxntW_blog.html#pagebreak

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/M000303) struck back hard at unproven accusations Wednesday that a top aide to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is part of a conspiracy by the Muslim Brotherhood to infiltrate the top reaches of the U.S. government.
McCain, often considered the GOPís leading voice on foreign affairs, said the accusations made by House Republicans against Huma Abedin (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/huma-abedin-weiners-unflappable-wife/2011/06/07/AG4jFILH_story.html)are ďan unwarranted and unfounded attack on an honorable woman, a dedicated American and a loyal public servant.Ē

From Bachmann's webpage;
http://bachmann.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=299447

The whole group that sent these letters out sound like they're wearing tinfoil hats and riding the shortbus to Capitol Hill.

tylerdolphin
07-19-2012, 03:42 PM
The sun came up in the East today. Judging by the current trajectory, its looking like it will set in the west.

Eshlemon
07-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Leaver her alone, she's got a wiener of a husband.

Spesh
07-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Bachmann defended her actions Thursday on the talk show of conservative host Glenn Beck. "If my family members were associated with Hamas, a terrorist organization, that alone could be sufficient to disqualify me from getting a security clearance," Bachmann said, according to a transcript of her remarks. "So all we did is ask, did the federal government look into her family associations before she got a high level security clearance."
There is no evidence connecting Abedin or her family to any terrorist organization, McCain stressed in his Senate speech.

http://news.yahoo.com/top-republicans-denounce-attack-clinton-aide-180205853.html

So to defend her actions Bachmann calls up Glenn Beck in order to make a public statement about the supposed fairness of what she said. Sounds about right.

MadDog 88
07-20-2012, 12:16 AM
I'm still trying to figure out who Jill Stein is.

CedarPhin
07-20-2012, 03:19 AM
The sun came up in the East today. Judging by the current trajectory, its looking like it will set in the west.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/07/Today2BIs2BFriday252C2BTomorrow2BIs2BSat-1.png

COphinphan89
07-20-2012, 09:53 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/top-republicans-denounce-attack-clinton-aide-180205853.html

So to defend her actions Bachmann calls up Glenn Beck in order to make a public statement about the supposed fairness of what she said. Sounds about right.

Wow what a surprise. Those two mongoloids deserve each other.

jared81
07-21-2012, 05:01 PM
This is what the pofo has turned into. Grown men who call women "retarded" and expect to have a serious conversation. We used to actually debate about topics and even when we disagreed we stayed away from personal attacks on who we were debating about. Now posters lump people into groups and say " if you listen to or agree with said politician you are a retard". It's the same 2 or 3 posters but it has destroyed this forum. And admins wonder why people leave our site for others. Hmmmm

tylerdolphin
07-21-2012, 05:14 PM
This is what the pofo has turned into. Grown men who call women "retarded" and expect to have a serious conversation. We used to actually debate about topics and even when we disagreed we stayed away from personal attacks on who we were debating about. Now posters lump people into groups and say " if you listen to or agree with said politician you are a retard". It's the same 2 or 3 posters but it has destroyed this forum. And admins wonder why people leave our site for others. Hmmmm

I thought it was pretty universally accepted that Bachmann is "special."

jared81
07-21-2012, 05:19 PM
I thought it was pretty universally accepted that Bachmann is "special."

I am not a Bachman fan. She is exactly what is wrong with the republican party. She's a fake conservative. However, starting a thread calling a women "retarded" and expecting a good debate is ridiculous. This forum has been hijacked by a bunch of people who are angry about their sad lives. Read the title of the past 20 threads and tell me it hasn't gotten a little harsh.

CedarPhin
07-21-2012, 05:35 PM

Well, it's no different than R's calling Nancy Pelosi a "loon" or calling Obama a communist. If the tone around here doesn't fit your tastes, no one's mandating you post here. Bachmann's still retarded.

CedarPhin
07-21-2012, 05:41 PM

I am not a Bachman fan. She is exactly what is wrong with the republican party. She's a fake conservative. However, starting a thread calling a women "retarded" and expecting a good debate is ridiculous. This forum has been hijacked by a bunch of people who are angry about their sad lives. Read the title of the past 20 threads and tell me it hasn't gotten a little harsh.

Pot calling the kettle black, IMO. Or should we just do as you say, not as you do?

jared81
07-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Well, it's no different than R's calling Nancy Pelosi a "loon" or calling Obama a communist. If the tone around here doesn't fit your tastes, no one's mandating you post here. Bachmann's still retarded.

Who called Obama a communist? Pelosi a loon? Just because you can't have a women doesn't mean you have to get angry. I can't stand pelosi or Bachman, but then are women and I for one wouldn't use that word to describe them. If you have to go to the gutter to be the internet cool guy, so be it.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Pot calling the kettle black, IMO. Or should we just do as you say, not as you do?

You are really reaching. Don't be mad because I called out your author-it-tay and the reason people are sick of it.

CedarPhin
07-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Who called Obama a communist? Pelosi a loon? Just because you can't have a women doesn't mean you have to get angry. I can't stand pelota or Bachman, but then are women and I for one wouldn't use that word to describe them. If you have to go to the gutter to be the internet cool guy, so be it.

Again, pot calling the kettle black here.

jared81
07-21-2012, 05:53 PM
Again, pot calling the kettle black here.

Typical bs from you. Too scared to face the questions.

CedarPhin
07-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Typical bs from you. Too scared to face the questions. You are a partisan hack.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/12/areyouwizardmeme-1.jpg

Spesh
07-21-2012, 08:26 PM

How can any conversation involving Michele Bachmann be considered serious?

DisturbedShifty
07-21-2012, 08:34 PM
How can any conversation involving Michele Bachmann be considered serious?

Isn't she a witch? I mean like the type that fly around on brooms and had a black cat.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

CedarPhin
07-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Has anyone ever seen her near water?

Spesh
07-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Isn't she a witch? I mean like the type that fly around on brooms and had a black cat.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Impossible, brooms are for the help, shed never touch one.

Ive never seen her reflection in a mirror though.....

CedarPhin
07-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Ruby slippers?

Gonzo
07-23-2012, 11:42 AM
What she said doesn't deserve "conversation" or "debate."

And the repercussions begin:
http://news.yahoo.com/muslim-brotherhood-accusation-leads-threat-against-huma-abedin-214443208.html

KTOWNFINFAN
07-24-2012, 12:43 AM
What she said doesn't deserve "conversation" or "debate."

And the repercussions begin:
http://news.yahoo.com/muslim-brotherhood-accusation-leads-threat-against-huma-abedin-214443208.html

TRUE!!! There should be no debate, what she said was spot on, no argument needed. Muslims now consider America conquered, their words not mine. It is obviously too late for people like Bachmann to expect the retarded public to understand truth. Her words should have been spoken a decade ago, now they are just falling on deaf, mute ears.

CedarPhin
07-24-2012, 12:57 AM
TRUE!!! There should be no debate, what she said was spot on, no argument needed. Muslims now consider America conquered, their words not mine. It is obviously too late for people like Bachmann to expect the retarded public to understand truth. Her words should have been spoken a decade ago, now they are just falling on deaf, mute ears.
Either there's a crack in the driveway, or the Chinese are making their move

tylerdolphin
07-24-2012, 05:01 AM

Yep. America is now a Muslim country.

Gonzo
07-24-2012, 01:21 PM
No, what she said was slander, playing a little game of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon: Terrorist Edition. People were forgetting who she was, so she had to restart the fear (hate) machine based on pure bull****. Sadly, people keep buying it.

CedarPhin
07-24-2012, 02:39 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/wes-harris-arizona-tea-party_n_1697793.html

Tea Party chair wants McCain recalled because of his calling out the Bach-man. Once again why you can't take those wing nuts seriously.

COphinphan89
07-25-2012, 10:20 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/wes-harris-arizona-tea-party_n_1697793.html

Tea Party chair wants McCain recalled because of his calling out the Bach-man. Once again why you can't take those wing nuts seriously.
The Hezbollah wing of the American right.

PhinzN703
07-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Retarded yes. Would I still hit it? Yes

trojanma
07-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Both Republicans and Democrats have been caught in cycles of delusional thinking or we forget some of those wild and crazy theories populating liberal blogger sites during the Dubya presidency.

Bachmann is a zealot. She and her followers will bend reality so it fits their world view and justifies her existence.

Open Question?
How is the US a conquered country?
Unless we are talking about conquered by multinational corporations then I would agree.