PDA

View Full Version : 87 in Miami?

dolfan87
04-17-2002, 10:40 AM
Well folks, last night I booked a flight to Fort Lauderdale. I will be in town August 14th-20th, and I plan on doing everything "Dolphins" there is to do. AJ is going to hang with me, but I would like to see anyone who is interested in maybe getting together.

I picked that date because Andrew is off to college on the 22nd, plus I can attend a couple of TC sessions, and also catch the Saints in town for a pre season game.

Should make for some interesting stories. :D I have never been to Florida, so I am excited.

P.S. Hey AJ, I think I may just rent a Mustang GT convertable...ahhh yes....:)

miadphan13
04-17-2002, 04:36 PM
Awesome!!! I may be able to grab JayDog and we can meet you in Miami. :D Do you already have your hotel room booked??? I work for Sheraton/Westin Resorts and I may be able to get you a room for as low as $49 for some of your nights!! :D Obviously, I can't stay down there that long and I must be at the same hotel too for the discount to apply. Let me know......:)

dolphan39
04-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Don't forget to visit my favorite place down there when you are not watching camp: The Nursery (http://www.aquashotz.com/thenursery.htm)

:D :rocker:

dolfan87
04-17-2002, 04:53 PM
Nope Miad...I haven't booked the hotel yet. If you bring Jay, just remember I am in bed early, and I never touch the stuff. :D

39, I will make sure and check it out. Looks freakin cool.

Geez, so umm Miad, you have to be in the same hotel huh? :)

"I am a married spud" "I am a married spud"

miadphan13
04-17-2002, 04:57 PM
Don't worry 87, I am harmless. :lol: Time for work :( But, which job???? :( See ya! :D

dolphan39
04-17-2002, 05:02 PM
this is ripe for the Lounge ;)

:p

dolfan87
04-17-2002, 05:18 PM
Yea I know 39, I just wanted it in the main forum because some peeps don't cruise over here.

It's cool though.

Miamian
04-18-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by dolfan87
Well folks, last night I booked a flight to Fort Lauderdale. I will be in town August 14th-20th, and I plan on doing everything "Dolphins" there is to do. AJ is going to hang with me, but I would like to see anyone who is interested in maybe getting together.

I picked that date because Andrew is off to college on the 22nd, plus I can attend a couple of TC sessions, and also catch the Saints in town for a pre season game.

Should make for some interesting stories. :D I have never been to Florida, so I am excited.

P.S. Hey AJ, I think I may just rent a Mustang GT convertable...ahhh yes....:)

Sounds cool, since I live here, I should be around.