PDA

View Full Version : "Party-Pooper" Mitt Romney wakes up to scathing UK headlines...

BAMAPHIN 22
07-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Mitt Romney (http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Mitt+Romney) woke up to scathing reviews of his gaffe-riddled visit to London in the British press Friday, with tabloid headlines labeling him a “Party-Pooper” and “Mitt the Twit.”
The Independent headlined a story about Romney’s visit with a cutting quote from Olympian Carl Lewis: “I swear, sometimes I think some Americans shouldn’t leave the country.”...

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012/party-pooper-mitt-romney-wakes-scathing-uk-headlines-london-trip-continues-astray-article-1.1123012#ixzz21r0vq4aU

Locke
07-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Ladies and gentleman, the next President of the Unites States, and our closest ally. There is no facepalm epic enough for this...

Dogbone34
07-27-2012, 04:10 PM
omg this is scandalous

Locke
07-27-2012, 04:59 PM
omg this is scandalous

Insulting our closest ally, while you're supposed to be over there proving you're good at foreign relations? Not scandalous, but pretty inept, and extremely retarded...

Spesh
07-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Insulting our closest ally, while you're supposed to be over there proving you're good at foreign relations? Not scandalous, but pretty inept, and extremely retarded...

Had it been Obama, Republicans would be tripping over themselves to announce that the President hated the free world and was intentionally alienating our closest ally in preperation for his secret agreement with mother Russia.

Thing that is amusing me is the fact that the first lady goes over there and has a great time with the Olympic team as they are bad mouthing Romney. This is just a day after Obama signs an agreement with Israel right before Romney heads over there. Their campaign isnt even trying to hide the fact that they are kicking Romney while he is down. They are having a ball stealing his thunder.

Valandui
07-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Had it been Obama, Republicans would be tripping over themselves to announce that the President hated the free world and was intentionally alienating our closest ally in preperation for his secret agreement with mother Russia.

Thing that is amusing me is the fact that the first lady goes over there and has a great time with the Olympic team as they are bad mouthing Romney. This is just a day after Obama signs an agreement with Israel right before Romney heads over there. Their campaign isnt even trying to hide the fact that they are kicking Romney while he is down. They are having a ball stealing his thunder.

Not me. My reaction would be about the same and I'd still be shaking my head in disbelief at the choices of candidates we've been given.

CashInFist
07-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Not me. My reaction would be about the same and I'd still be shaking my head in disbelief at the choices of candidates we've been given.

Gingrich/Huckabee 2016

phins_4_ever
07-27-2012, 05:52 PM

My goodness. And I thought having a potential Vice President in Sarah Palin made us the laughing stock. This male version of Sarah Palin will actually be the Presidential Candidate. I wonder who will be the running mate. Every Republican you could consider "serious" will be hiding under the table.

My goodness. Say what you want about Obama....

phins_4_ever
07-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Here are two potential VP candidates for Mitt. He can not be upstaged by them can he?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDI12Ngg22s&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg&feature=related

Spesh
07-27-2012, 06:09 PM

I find the Obama's blatant kicking of Romney while he is down amusing in the same way i find it amusing when the Bills smack around the Jets. Im not entirely pleased with the quality of sports in front of me, but i find the absolute ruthlessness and vindictiveness of the act oddly fascinating.

Locke
07-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Gingrich/Huckabee 2016

Dear god I hope so. The laughs will be endless...

CedarPhin
07-28-2012, 04:47 PM
They'd get a curby in the general.