PDA

View Full Version : I miss the Rick Spielman Era allready

Slippery Soap
07-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Jeff the EGO is at it again screwing the fans and Ryan Tannenhill. What is up with this WTF. I would take Rick Spielman any day of the week over The EGO. Tanny is holding out and he is stuffing Jeff Gerald down our throats. I cant wait for hardknocks show so everyone can see what a tool EGO is for Ross.

Putting Yeatman as the 2nd team Right Tackle takes the cake for me. FIRE IRELAND !

Getting Tanny in camp so he can take the team to the Super Bowl OK!

Speaking of OK, did anyone catch Tony Morano in Jets coaching GEAR with his butt pirate foot sniffing buddy Rex Ryan LOL

umay
07-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Ireland takes idiot to a new level. Declare a guy as the future, but make sure you can save some cash when you cut him.

dolpns13
07-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Wait. So you think Ireland moved yeatman to RT. Slippery Slope is back

malzacher
07-28-2012, 12:52 AM
I don't know if this kid understands how an organization works.

circumstances
07-28-2012, 12:54 AM
no

JCfinfan
07-28-2012, 12:58 AM
Spielman and Wanny set us back 10 years or so with their horrible drafting. No thanks!

JCane
07-28-2012, 12:58 AM
Jeff the EGO is at it again screwing the fans and Ryan Tannenhill. What is up with this WTF. I would take Rick Spielman any day of the week over The EGO. Tanny is holding out and he is stuffing Jeff Gerald down our throats. I cant wait for hardknocks show so everyone can see what a tool EGO is for Ross.

Putting Yeatman as the 2nd team Right Tackle takes the cake for me. FIRE IRELAND !

Speaking of OK, did anyone catch Tony Morano in Jets coaching GEAR with his butt pirate foot sniffing buddy Rex Ryan LOL

[ ] Read

[X​] LOL

ITS!MATEO
07-28-2012, 01:05 AM

:bobdole:

Killerphins
07-28-2012, 01:06 AM

:err::ponder::banhim2:

CalDolFan10x14
07-28-2012, 01:06 AM
:spamkill:

NY8123
07-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Rick is a first class wad.

LordPicklewagon
07-28-2012, 07:16 AM
Not defending speilman but he wanted to draft brees and boldin. It was wanny who overruled him to grab fletcher and Eddie Moore. It was those decisions that began this decade of irrelevance.

Vaark
07-28-2012, 07:31 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/07/3C3-1.gif

JCane
07-28-2012, 08:17 AM
Rick is a first class wad.

Yeap.

If Rick Spielman were anything more than a full-blown idiot, OP wouldn't have to miss him because he might still have a job.

herndonsr
07-28-2012, 08:19 AM
Firer irland now the sooner the better

insomnia411
07-28-2012, 08:37 AM
As much as I hate Jeff Ireland, if I ever find myself saying "I miss Rick Spielman", I'll kick my own ass.

Flip Tanneflop
07-28-2012, 09:21 PM
WTF!!!!!

I didnt see this. SLIPPERY SOAP tried to make a return and you morons waterlogged him!!! WTF is that!!

One of the greatest posters of all time makes a triumphant return only to get waterlogged right off the bat. Have you gone full retard? Slippery Soap is ****ing great. Let the man post. You do realize he is responisible for the post that became my "get real" spin off threads. Get Slippery Soap back on regular status. Give him a free VIP. Let the man post. Slippery Soap can do nothing but make this site better.