PDA

View Full Version : As I sit here with my feet up in the air with my new dan marino nikes....

TakeoSpikesNeck
08-18-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm wondering??? Are the jets running the ball to try to prove a point that their identity is ground and pound :lol:

I know I said I was going on a vacation, but it feels good to watch this jets team (who think they have a great running game) get stoped every time the steaks are on the line. They need to just realize that they suck at running the ball and have no running backs. Greene sucks! Connor the might powerful FB sucks in games. I think the jets need to just give up on running and try to prove to their fans that they are this big mean green running machine. They aren't fooling anybody and its sad and awkward to watch.

As I watch Tony Sparano high five his guys for a good effort in failing to complete a 4th and 1 run hahahahahaha Great job Tony!!!!
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=73473

Their defense looks good though. Wish ours looked half decent. Can't wait for Dansby and Wake to return to livin up our D and lead these young guys to what it takes to make plays. Alla Clemons helmet hit last night and fumble recovery.

crumpdaddy
08-19-2012, 06:52 AM
ok takeo, i have more than enough money to burn, where are these air marinos you talk about. i googled em, and all i see are high tops that look nothing like fins colors. ive seen the suade and red, and tennis shoe looking marinos that dont have a hint of our colors. if theres an air marino that represents the dolphins im all over em. being from the charlotte, nc area i used to rock the hell out of some LJ's when the hornets were the talk of league, and everyone who saw em knew they were hornet shoes

Scrap
08-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Can't buy them here, but this link has an article and a picture of them.

http://theshoegame.com/articles/who-said-dolphins-arent-turf.html

broccoli rob
08-19-2012, 10:28 AM
those shoes are awesome. They look like they would be a pain in the ass to find in stores, ill probably save the hassle and buy it on ebay for $75 more.