PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Madden Question

IAFINFAN
04-17-2002, 05:56 PM
How do you import the NCAA Football seniors into the draft for Madden 2002. I have tried and all I get are players that I have never heard of. Is there something different to do to get the actually college players?

Bodzilla29
04-17-2002, 06:02 PM
you have to have NCAA 2002 for ps2 as well. After you play a season in that you can export a draft class onto your mem card. then after you play a season of madden 2002, import the class from your mem card.

To get player names tho, you have to manually change them in NCAA 2002 or you will be drafting players without names. eg Jeremy Shockey would be TE #88.

Dajesus
04-19-2002, 12:07 AM
You also may have tweak with the players attributes in NCAA. David Carr is only ranked at like a 82 witch wouldn't even qualify him for the draft. Then you have to name the players, and I had to coach like 6 teams to try to get the players that didn't declare early to stay in school, and get the players that did to come out. You have to sit our Dorsey for the season, along with moving Applewhite to the starter, you have to put Lee Suggs #2 on the depth chart, you have to change Pittsburg's philloshy from a running team to a passing team so Bryant declares, move Groosman to #2 behind Berlin,change Tennesee to a passing team so Stallworth comes out, the same with LSU for Josh Reed, and move Peppers to OLB he wont put up the numbers 9 out of 10 times at DE to declare early. Then simulate the season and you should get every one to declare. It took me about 2 trys to make it work, but it comes out pretty realalistic except for O-lineman like Fonotui who declared early it is almost impossible to get them to come out. I told you all I am an obssevie nerd when it comes to Madden and NCAA football.