PDA

View Full Version : Interesting... Stephen Ross is...

HenneBlows
08-21-2012, 04:44 PM
the top Mitt Romney donor for all professional team sports owners... I hope the Dolphins go 0-16 now! (while Tannehill throws for 4,000 yds of course)
After the 0-16 season Ross then sells the team to an OWNER that actually has a little football knowledge. An owner that will not tell people like 'Jeff Fisher' or 'Bill Coward', "hey I like you but i don't trust you as my GM over Jeff Ireland..........................."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a joke man!

Ross and Ireland need to GO!

HOMERS INCOMING!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

datruth55
08-21-2012, 04:46 PM
There is a politics forum for this.

sharp
YourThreadsBlow

JC
Would you rather him give his money to Obama? :err:

WVDolphan
08-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Would you rather him give his money to Obama? :err:

He probably does. That way Obama can then take all of our money and give it to him and other poors. That way they can make almost as much as most of us do who work all week. Who knows, maybe they will even get HBO.

Nublar7
08-21-2012, 09:43 PM
the top Mitt Romney donor for all professional team sports owners... I hope the Dolphins go 0-16 now! (while Tannehill throws for 4,000 yds of course)
After the 0-16 season Ross then sells the team to an OWNER that actually has a little football knowledge. An owner that will not tell people like 'Jeff Fisher' or 'Bill Coward', "hey I like you but i don't trust you as my GM over Jeff Ireland..........................."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a joke man!

Ross and Ireland need to GO!

HOMERS INCOMING!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would rather Ross give money to Romney than the mess that we currently have in the White House.