PDA

View Full Version : Rate Your Fantasy Team 2012

Amish Pirate
08-22-2012, 08:23 AM
I've done this the last few years here at FH and it's kind of fun. Why no super expert I've been playing Fantasy Football in multiple money leagues for over 15 years and have my share of championships and in the money finishes so I am pretty well schooled.

So post your team, number of teams in the league, number of starters required at each position, any scoring nuences (such as PPR), what spot you drafted in, and anything else you think is relevent and I will break your team down and grade it out.

Busy with a few projects at work so try and limit it to no more then a couple of your teams if you play in a multitude of leagues and give me a day or two but I'll try and respond to them all.

PhinsPhan11
08-22-2012, 10:01 AM
10 team league and this has some defensive players, but I'll just list the offensive ones.

QB: Cam Newton, Matt Ryan
RB: Matt Forte, Jamal Charles, David Wilson, Mike Goodson
WR: Hakeem Nicks, Dwayne Bowe, Jeremy Maclin, Pierre Garcon, Nate Washington
TE: Antonio Gates, Jermaine Gresham
K: Sebastian Janikowski

Amish Pirate
08-22-2012, 01:28 PM
10 team league and this has some defensive players, but I'll just list the offensive ones.

QB: Cam Newton, Matt Ryan
RB: Matt Forte, Jamal Charles, David Wilson, Mike Goodson
WR: Hakeem Nicks, Dwayne Bowe, Jeremy Maclin, Pierre Garcon, Nate Washington
TE: Antonio Gates, Jermaine Gresham
K: Sebastian Janikowski

QB - A+ Love this combo, I'm a big proponent of getting the 5 through 10 rated QB's and you not only got 1, you got 2. Things seem to be setting up for Matty Ice to have a real breakout season and if Cam performs at 85% (sophmore slump) of what he did last year he is going to be a great options some weeks. Good chance one of the two ends up a top 5 QB by season end and if both are producing you've got some nice midseason trade bait.

RB - B+ This might very well end up an A rating once I see a little more of Charles in action this week and see that he is indeed 100% back and if you had more depth. Forte and Charles a re a dynamic dou with big game potential that you likely got late in the first and early in the 2nd rounds. Wilson is a very interesting guy with some serious upside I believe. Goodson I'm not sure is worth a roster spot in a 10 team league at this point after he fumbled away 2 balls last week and looked out of sorts. I'd see what else is out there, with 10 teams and smaller rosters you might add some better depth.

WR - B- You have talent but concerns as well, Nicks coming off injury is reported to be ready to go but hasn't taken a hit yet and how much does Cruz with experience eat into his looks ? Bowe isn't happy with his contract situation, reporting late and has a questionable QB situation, not things that make me feel warm and fuzzy that if the Chiefs are out of it come week 10 he might not start shutting it down. Maclin should be solid but again we have a QB question, that being how many games does Vick miss. Garcon looks good with RG III early but it will be up and down with the rookie QB. Washington I like late in the draft as a solid bye week guy. Overall this could be a boom or bust group depending on how things shake out. I can't hate on it, just that it has some questions.

TE - A Gates seems back to himself which will make Rivers happy and with losing VJax and now Brown (to injury) expect them to lean on him in the passing game. Greshem is a solid backup TE.

K - Well kickers are kickers especially in a 10 team league, Seabass is solid over the years and has a sure hold on the job.

Overall B+ (borderline A) The lack of depth at RB with Charles coming off an injury and the boom or bust at WR pulls down the rating a bit. If the RB's stay healthy and the WR's live up to potential you have a playoff team that should challenge for a title. In a 10 team league I would have liked a little more depth at RB but you are a contender.

PhinsPhan11
08-22-2012, 01:41 PM
QB - A+ Love this combo, I'm a big proponent of getting the 5 through 10 rated QB's and you not only got 1, you got 2. Things seem to be setting up for Matty Ice to have a real breakout season and if Cam performs at 85% (sophmore slump) of what he did last year he is going to be a great options some weeks. Good chance one of the two ends up a top 5 QB by season end and if both are producing you've got some nice midseason trade bait.

RB - B+ This might very well end up an A rating once I see a little more of Charles in action this week and see that he is indeed 100% back and if you had more depth. Forte and Charles a re a dynamic dou with big game potential that you likely got late in the first and early in the 2nd rounds. Wilson is a very interesting guy with some serious upside I believe. Goodson I'm not sure is worth a roster spot in a 10 team league at this point after he fumbled away 2 balls last week and looked out of sorts. I'd see what else is out there, with 10 teams and smaller rosters you might add some better depth.

WR - B- You have talent but concerns as well, Nicks coming off injury is reported to be ready to go but hasn't taken a hit yet and how much does Cruz with experience eat into his looks ? Bowe isn't happy with his contract situation, reporting late and has a questionable QB situation, not things that make me feel warm and fuzzy that if the Chiefs are out of it come week 10 he might not start shutting it down. Maclin should be solid but again we have a QB question, that being how many games does Vick miss. Garcon looks good with RG III early but it will be up and down with the rookie QB. Washington I like late in the draft as a solid bye week guy. Overall this could be a boom or bust group depending on how things shake out. I can't hate on it, just that it has some questions.

TE - A Gates seems back to himself which will make Rivers happy and with losing VJax and now Brown (to injury) expect them to lean on him in the passing game. Greshem is a solid backup TE.

K - Well kickers are kickers especially in a 10 team league, Seabass is solid over the years and has a sure hold on the job.

Overall B+ (borderline A) The lack of depth at RB with Charles coming off an injury and the boom or bust at WR pulls down the rating a bit. If the RB's stay healthy and the WR's live up to potential you have a playoff team that should challenge for a title. In a 10 team league I would have liked a little more depth at RB but you are a contender.
I'll look to see what other RB are out there, he was one of my last two picks I think. I think Wilson can be a decent backup behind Bradshaw, but I'll look at other options for Goodson.

I'm pretty sure Bowe signed his one year tender, so he should play well. I just have to rest my hopes that Matt Cassel will stay healthy because he helps Bowe tremendously. From all the reports I've read, Nicks seems to be fully healthy going into the season. I think he will see a fair share of balls because defenses will pay more attention to Cruz after what happened last season. Even during the draft, I knew that this WR group was very boom or bust.

I finished 2nd in this same league last year, so this year I want to win it.

PhinSoldia
08-22-2012, 03:21 PM
i think i did alright but i made a major mistake in the first round

QB-Matt Schaub Ryan Tannehill
RB-Maurice Jones Drew, Marshawn Lynch, Reggie Bush, Doug Martin, CJ Spiller
WR-Jordy Nelson, Percy Harvin, Robert Meachem, Laurent Robinson, Nate Washington
TE-Rob Gronkowski, Coby Fleener
K- Sabastian Janikoski

Amish Pirate
08-22-2012, 03:30 PM

WR-Jordy Nelson, Percy Harvin, Robert Meachem, Laurent Robinson, Nate Washington
K- Sabastian Janikoski

Number of teams in the league please, makes a big difference. I'll assume pretty standard scoring.

Guessing MJD was your first rounder, what pick did you have and how long ago was your draft ? 3 or 4 weeks ago most expected him in camp at some point, if it was last night then it was a major FUBAR

dolfan3431
08-22-2012, 03:37 PM
10 team league Qb: P Manning, Romo Rb: Rice, Charles, Wells, D. Williams Wr: Andre Johnson, Mike Wallace, Miles Austin, Kenny Britt, Denarius Moore Te: Finley, Gonzalez

PhinSoldia
08-22-2012, 03:38 PM
actually it was a couple of days ago....i fully expeted him in camp and its 10 teams and my pick was 5th

soldier1385
08-23-2012, 09:55 AM
QB-Newton
RB-S.Jackson,M.Forte
WR-Fitzgerald,Green,S.Johnson
TE-Keller
K-Mare
D-GB

Bench- Tate(RB),S.Rice(WR),Winslow(TE),Mendenhall(RB),Heyword-Bey(WR), ATL(DEF)

I know I do not have a backup QB via poor drafting in first few rounds forgetting to look at BYE week but I plan on dropping one of the RB or WR and pick up a lackey QB for my BYE week w/ Newton

nitteo
08-23-2012, 11:48 AM
Check out mine: $150 buyin.

Auction 14 teams, cap 100:

START
20 qb cam newton car
35 rb arian foster hou
4 rb isaac redman pit
10 wr steve johnson buf
8 wr percy harvin min
4 te jared cook ten
1 k alex henery phi
2 de dallas
BENCH
8 wr vincent jackson tb
2 rb donald brown ind
3 qb ryan fitzpatrick qb
3 rb micheal bush chi

my team rocks

Amish Pirate
08-23-2012, 10:09 PM
10 team league Qb: P Manning, Romo Rb: Rice, Charles, Wells, D. Williams Wr: Andre Johnson, Mike Wallace, Miles Austin, Kenny Britt, Denarius Moore Te: Finley, Gonzalez

QB - A I'm a little worried about the Dallas injuries to WR's and Witten hurting Romo but you should have a real solid 1 - 2 punch with Romo and Manning, the key will be picking the correct matchup each week.

RB - B+ Love Rice and Charles is a top RB2 with RB1 upside but don't like your lack of depth in a 10 team league. I have no use for Wells at all, Williams will have a few great games and disappear in others when they only give hin 6 or 7 carries so he is an OK RB4 but real hit or miss.

WR - A This could well end up the strength of your team, some real hit or miss guys here but if it works they'll be some high scorers. I'm not as high on Andre Johnson as some this year but he has the ability and potential to be a top 5 WR (especially in PPR leagues). Austin (injuries) and Wallace (hold out fatigue) are high rish, high reward guys. They can put up huge games or could have you cursing them all year. Kenny Britt has injury concern but for a WR4 with top 10 possibilities it's worth the risk and with your theme. Moore is another boom or bust guy weekly.

TE - B+ Finely burned so many last year I'm a little off on him this year but he plays on one of the highest powered offenses that passes a ton so the opportunity is there. Gonzolez may get less chances now with Jones and White but might be better quality ones. A solid backup/bye week filler.

Overall - A- I love the plan you went with for WR's (assuming it was intentional) you'll go as far as they carry you and if they all get hot that could be the super bowl.

Amish Pirate
08-23-2012, 10:38 PM

K- Sabastian Janikoski

Note - 10 Team League, 5th draft spot.

QB - C Been a Schaub supporter for years and like him but the Texans are a run first offense now days and he tends to get dinged. Tannehill in a 10 team league equals major HOMER pick. He shouldn't even be drafted. I think he has some talent but has no WR's and as a rookie I don't expect much.

RB - B You are only getting a B instead of a B- or C+ because your depth is good and I am high on Doug Martin as a sleeper. You went too early on MJD, maybe in the 9 or 10 spot but no way that high given the contract and likely even without it. Lynch seems to have avoided suspension and should be a pretty decent RB2 in a standard format. Bush is a decent RB3, bye week filler. Like Martin a lot to put up some numbers especially toward the mid to late season. Spiller a nice flyer here. Your worst part was going way too early on MJD.

WR - C I like Nelson as a WR1 in bigger leagues if you wait on RB and love him as a WR2 but not a Harvin fan at all. Meachem needs to step up this year but it will be a first if he does. Robinson and Washington are what they are, bye week fillers in a 10 team league.

TE - A Got the Gronk and a servicable backup

K - A-, Seabass is solid

Overall - C Too early on MJD and the QB thing means a longer rrom soon.

tylerdolphin
08-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Same league as PhinsPhan11 except my team is clearly superior. 10 teams, 6 points for PATDs, return yardage counts.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/08/9s3vi0-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/08/6pyesz-1.jpg

PhinsPhan11
08-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Same league as PhinsPhan11 except my team is clearly superior. 10 teams, 6 points for PATDs, return yardage counts.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/08/9s3vi0-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/08/6pyesz-1.jpg
:lol: :lol:

Says the the guy that took MJD.

Locke
08-24-2012, 01:10 AM
10 team league - same as tyler and phinsphan11

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Darren Sproles
RB/WR - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Victor Cruz
WR/TE - Miles Austin
TE - Rob Gronkowski
FLEX - Coby Fleener
DT - Ndamukong Suh
DE - Jared Allen
LB - Clay Matthews
LB DeMarcus Ware
DL - Haloti Ngata
CB - Darelle Revis
S - Ed Reed
DB - Troy Palumalu
DP - Earl Thomas
K - Dan Carpenter

Bench - Ran Tannehill, Charles Johnson, Michael Floyd, Tramon Williams, JJ Watt, Felix Jones, Tamba Hali, Vontae David, Shane Vereen, Davone Bess

PhinSoldia
08-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Note - 10 Team League, 5th draft spot.

QB - C Been a Schaub supporter for years and like him but the Texans are a run first offense now days and he tends to get dinged. Tannehill in a 10 team league equals major HOMER pick. He shouldn't even be drafted. I think he has some talent but has no WR's and as a rookie I don't expect much.

RB - B You are only getting a B instead of a B- or C+ because your depth is good and I am high on Doug Martin as a sleeper. You went too early on MJD, maybe in the 9 or 10 spot but no way that high given the contract and likely even without it. Lynch seems to have avoided suspension and should be a pretty decent RB2 in a standard format. Bush is a decent RB3, bye week filler. Like Martin a lot to put up some numbers especially toward the mid to late season. Spiller a nice flyer here. Your worst part was going way too early on MJD.

WR - C I like Nelson as a WR1 in bigger leagues if you wait on RB and love him as a WR2 but not a Harvin fan at all. Meachem needs to step up this year but it will be a first if he does. Robinson and Washington are what they are, bye week fillers in a 10 team league.

TE - A Got the Gronk and a servicable backup

K - A-, Seabass is solid

Overall - C Too early on MJD and the QB thing means a longer rrom soon.

it is an all dolphin fan draft and i was just trying to be a dick by drafting Tannehill, but i don't expect much at all from him, MJD was an honest mistake however weeks 8-16 when i need him he should be a big dog even if he doesn't come until then,
Reggie has a lot of value if he runs 4.7 a clip last year he ran 5.1, i neglected to say it is a PPR league as well

LouPhinFan
08-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Here's my team, had the 2nd pick in a snaking draft. It's a 12 team PPR league that starts 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 team defense, 6 bench players

draft position - player

1.02 - Ray Rice
2.11 - Julio Jones
3.02 - DeMarco Murray
4.11 - Marques Colston
5.02 - Matt Ryan
6.11 - Kevin Smith
7.02 - Aaron Hernandez
8.11 - Titus Young
9.02 - David Wilson
10.11 - Danny Amendola
11.02 - Houston DEF
12.11 - Sam Bradford
13.02 - Kendall Wright
14.11 - Alshon Jeffery
15.02 - Jason Hanson

j0hnny63
08-30-2012, 02:58 PM
10-team league. 5th in drafting order. Standard scoring. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1W/R, 1K, 1DEF.

QBs = Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger
RBs = LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Reggie Bush, Ben Tate, Pierre Thomas
WRs = Marques Colston, Jeremy Maclin, Kenny Britt, Robert Meachem
TEs = Jimmy Graham, Jacob Tamme
K = Matt Bryant
DEF = Seahawks

dbeals05
08-30-2012, 11:23 PM
nfl.com 10 team league default scoring. NFL experience, playing for a autographed football =)

QB - Matt Stafford, Joe Flacco, Josh Freeman
HB - Fred Jackson, Reggie Bush, Toby Gerhart
WR - Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Vincent Jackson, Sidney Rice, Randy Moss
TE - Vernon Davis, Dustin Keller
K - Stephen Gostkowski
DEF - Chicago Bears

Amish Pirate
08-31-2012, 10:00 AM
QB-Newton
RB-S.Jackson,M.Forte
WR-Fitzgerald,Green,S.Johnson
TE-Keller
K-Mare
D-GB

Bench- Tate(RB),S.Rice(WR),Winslow(TE),Mendenhall(RB),Heyword-Bey(WR), ATL(DEF)

I know I do not have a backup QB via poor drafting in first few rounds forgetting to look at BYE week but I plan on dropping one of the RB or WR and pick up a lackey QB for my BYE week w/ Newton

Need to know the number of teams.

Amish Pirate
08-31-2012, 10:20 AM
Check out mine: $150 buyin.

Auction 14 teams, cap 100:

START
20 qb cam newton car
35 rb arian foster hou
4 rb isaac redman pit
10 wr steve johnson buf
8 wr percy harvin min
4 te jared cook ten
1 k alex henery phi
2 de dallas
BENCH
8 wr vincent jackson tb
2 rb donald brown ind
3 qb ryan fitzpatrick qb
3 rb micheal bush chi

my team rocks

14 teamers, have to love them as they force you to find the sleepers. I've done baseball auctions but never a football one but I'll take a crack at breaking this down using some average values I found.

QB - A- I'm not as high on Cam as some are and it appears you may have over payed a little but that said I think Fitzpatrick is a very underrated backup especially in a 14 team league he could be a borderline starter.

RB - A Foster is a stud, no question about that and you got him a couple dollars under market value, Redman will have a chance the first part of the year and if Mendenhall is slow to come back could have a pretty decent year. Brown is the man that gets you the A grade for your RB's, he will likely end up your RB2 and you stole him at $2, his average value is $7 in drafts. Bush is decent depth in a 14 team league as he is one of the better back up RB's in the league and will see some carries.

WR - B You get the B based on the fact that you paid pretty much market price, personally I'm not a big fan of any of the guys you got but you also didn't do anything stupid. You drafted guys at close to value and we all rate how we think they will perform differently. The nice part is you have 3 true #1 wideouts on there teams.

TE - C+ I like Cook, I even have him in a longtime for fun 14 teamer I am in as well as my starter. That said I was disappointed I wasn't able to get a top TE in that league. Cook has upside and we'll both bank on that and that locker will use him as a safety blanket but in this day and age you need a TE that can put numbers week in and week out and we don't know yet if Cook can do that.

K and D - Both fine.

Overall - B+ It's a good solid team, Newton will have some huge games and Foster is a beast, you will be competitive without a doubt. What will determine how far you go is what you get from your RB2 and if the WR's perform at the level most have them ranked at.

Amish Pirate
08-31-2012, 10:40 AM
If anyone wants to take a crack at my teams and hammer away on them feel free.

Main League, $100 entry 12 team league, fairly standard scoring, start 3 WR's. Starters in bold. Picked from the three spot in a 3rd round reversal draft.

QB - Jay Cutler, Andrew Luck
RB - Ray Rice, Doug Martin, Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis, Evan Royster, Shane Vereen, Ronnie Brown, Mike Tolbert
WR - Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Eric Decker, Denarious Moore, Doug Baldwin
TE - Jermichael Finley, Kyle Rudolph
K - Garrett Hartley
D/ST - Patriots

Draft for my other money league is Monday night, will be keeping Jimmy Graham as my one keeper at a 6th round pick cost which in a PPR league is a total steal.

Tunaphish429
08-31-2012, 11:41 AM
12 Team league.. PPR league.
I had number one overall pick

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Ben Raplisburger
Rb- Demarco Murry, Trent Richardson, Willis Mcgahee, Ben Tate
Wr- Greg Jennings, Tory Smith, Devone Bess, Denaurius Moore
Te- Martellus Bennet, Coby Fleener
D- 49ers, NYJ

Amish Pirate
08-31-2012, 01:29 PM
10 team league - same as tyler and phinsphan11

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Darren Sproles
RB/WR - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Victor Cruz
WR/TE - Miles Austin
TE - Rob Gronkowski
FLEX - Coby Fleener
DT - Ndamukong Suh
DE - Jared Allen
LB - Clay Matthews
LB DeMarcus Ware
DL - Haloti Ngata
CB - Darelle Revis
S - Ed Reed
DB - Troy Palumalu
DP - Earl Thomas
K - Dan Carpenter

Bench - Ran Tannehill, Charles Johnson, Michael Floyd, Tramon Williams, JJ Watt, Felix Jones, Tamba Hali, Vontae David, Shane Vereen, Davone Bess

QB - B- Eli is 6 to 10 guy with top 5 potential, so a solid starter. Tannehill ? Really ? Take off the homer glasses dude, even if he has what football will consider a good year for Miami he won't be rosterable in a 10 team league. If Manning would miss any time you are sunk.

RB - C You got two solid RB2's, if it was PPR Sproles would move up to a low end RB1 but not in standard scoring. Bradshaw is a solid 2nd RB but not a standout. Felix Jones as your only back up in a 10 team league ? Wow.

WR - B- Cruz and Austin have potential to both be WR1's so that is pretty solid, the issue is that Austin is already having hammy problems and you backups are a slot guy in Bess and a rookie in Floyd. If either starter misses any time you are in trouble.

TE - A Gronk is a beast, I like Graham a little better and Hernandez is better value where you can get him but I can't argue with him. I'd be ok with Fleener on a flyer as a backup but the idea you plan to start him as your flex is not good.

K - I don't usually rate the kickers but again in a 10 team league no way Carpenter is a top 10 kicker fantasy wise...talent wise likely but the opportunities aren't going to be there.

There are so many defensive scoring schemes I have no way to comment on those picks, you have a star studded group for sure but my finds has been that defensive guys score a lot closer together and gems are easier to find off the wire so what you pay in depth or talent on offense to draft the top guys isn't worth it.

Overall - C and if you have any injuries drop that to a C- or D+, can't see anyway you finish ahead of the other two that have posted here and you will struggle to make the playoffs. I'd want much more depth in a 10 team league.

Locke
08-31-2012, 01:34 PM
QB - B- Eli is 6 to 10 guy with top 5 potential, so a solid starter. Tannehill ? Really ? Take off the homer glasses dude, even if he has what football will consider a good year for Miami he won't be rosterable in a 10 team league. If Manning would miss any time you are sunk.

RB - C You got two solid RB2's, if it was PPR Sproles would move up to a low end RB1 but not in standard scoring. Bradshaw is a solid 2nd RB but not a standout. Felix Jones as your only back up in a 10 team league ? Wow.

WR - B- Cruz and Austin have potential to both be WR1's so that is pretty solid, the issue is that Austin is already having hammy problems and you backups are a slot guy in Bess and a rookie in Floyd. If either starter misses any time you are in trouble.

TE - A Gronk is a beast, I like Graham a little better and Hernandez is better value where you can get him but I can't argue with him. I'd be ok with Fleener on a flyer as a backup but the idea you plan to start him as your flex is not good.

K - I don't usually rate the kickers but again in a 10 team league no way Carpenter is a top 10 kicker fantasy wise...talent wise likely but the opportunities aren't going to be there.

There are so many defensive scoring schemes I have no way to comment on those picks, you have a star studded group for sure but my finds has been that defensive guys score a lot closer together and gems are easier to find off the wire so what you pay in depth or talent on offense to draft the top guys isn't worth it.

Overall - C and if you have any injuries drop that to a C- or D+, can't see anyway you finish ahead of the other two that have posted here and you will struggle to make the playoffs. I'd want much more depth in a 10 team league.

Meh, Tannehill had nothing to do with being a homer. There was not much left, so I rolled the dice, much like I did with Fleener...

PhinsPhan11
08-31-2012, 04:01 PM
14 team league, pretty standard scoring with a few changes here and there. This league has a DP, P, and a HC, but I'll list the main skill positions.

QB: Matthew Stafford, Carson Palmer

RB: Jamaal Charles, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Donald Brown, Leon Washington

WR: Brandon Marshall, Antonio Brown, Nate Washington, Brandon LaFell, Austin Collie

TE: Jermichael Finley, Ed Dickson

D/ST: Eagles

K: David Akers

Amish Pirate
09-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Here's my team, had the 2nd pick in a snaking draft. It's a 12 team PPR league that starts 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 team defense, 6 bench players

draft position - player

1.02 - Ray Rice
2.11 - Julio Jones
3.02 - DeMarco Murray
4.11 - Marques Colston
5.02 - Matt Ryan
6.11 - Kevin Smith
7.02 - Aaron Hernandez
8.11 - Titus Young
9.02 - David Wilson
10.11 - Danny Amendola
11.02 - Houston DEF
12.11 - Sam Bradford
13.02 - Kendall Wright
14.11 - Alshon Jeffery
15.02 - Jason Hanson

QB - A- Ryan has been the hot target this year, love that you got him in the 5th as that is below his ADP, if you had gottena more solid backup you would get an A to A+

RB - A- Rice is a Stud and Murray has a ton of upside, again depth is your issue, Smith if he stays healthy will be a solid RB3 bye week guy. I like Wilson long term but not sure of his value this year.

WR - B Julio is a stud in the making, and the Ryan to Jones combo might win you a few games on it's own. Colston is a good solid WR2. Not loving your WR3 options, Young has upside in that offense but is far from a sure thing, Amendola is what he is and the others are flyers on young guys.

TE - A+ I love Hernandez this year, I think he has a Graham/Gronk type year from last year, great value in the 7th.

Overall - A- would love to go A or A+ but your lack of a solid WR3 in a start 3 WR league has me worried, yet alone a bye week guy. Your starters will make you a force, you need to stay healthy and have someone step up with a decent WR3 performance and you could be a beast.

Kthurmus23
09-02-2012, 03:52 PM
10 team league
Starters in ( )
Bold is keepers from last year

Qb(1) - Philip Rivers, Jay Cutler
Rb(2) - Jamaal Charles, Fred Jackson, Willis McGahee, Mikel Leshoure
Wr(3) - A.J Green, Desean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Torrey Smith, Kendall Wright, Davone Bess
Te(1) - Vernon Davis, Coby Fleener
K(1) - Shane Graham
DST(1) - Ravens

SwimminInIndy
09-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Drafted early and have already made 3 trades so heres my team now:

12 teams, ppr, and return yards counted. Also 6 points per passing td

Qb: Matt Ryan
WR: Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Antonio Brown
RB: Ray Rice, Peyton Hillis
tE: Brandon Pettigrew
WR/RB: Deangelo Williams
WR/ Te: Greg Olsen
D: Seattle
K: ShayneGraham

bemch:
Denarious Moore
Jacquizz Rodgers
ed Dickson
russel wilson
Evan Royster
Doug baldwin

Mike8272
09-03-2012, 02:39 PM
My keeper team is:
QB - Russell Wilson
RB - Willis McGahee
RB - Fred Jackson
WR - Victor Cruz
WR - Vincent Jackson
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R - DeAngelo Williams
K - Stephen Gostkowski
DEF - Buffalo Bills

Bench: QB - Fitzpatrick, RB - Mike Tolbert, WR - Danny Amendola, WR - Davonne Bess, TE - Ed Dickson, and K - Josh Scobee.

My main team is:
QB - Cam Newton
RB - DeAngelo Williams
RB - Shonn Greene
WR - Steve Johnson
WR - Malcolm Floyd
WR - Justin Blackmon
TE - Dustin Keller
K - Stephen Gostkowski
DEF - 49ers

Bench: QB - Andy Dalton, RB - Maurice Jones-Drew, WR - Michael Crabtree, WR - David Nelson, TE - Jason Witten, and K - Matt Bryant.

Overall I'm quite happy with the keeper team, though my main team I am not convinced on my running game having enough depth at receiver.​ Thoughts?

Daman379
09-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Here's my team in a 12 team standard espn scoring league. We get a free bye week players for TE's, kickers and Defense's. I had the 9th pick in a 13th round draft. The league format starting is 1 qb, 2 rbs, 2 wrs, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def.

QBs Matt Ryan, Josh Freeman
RBS Darren Mcfadden, Steven Jackson, Deangelo Williams, Ben Tate
Wrs Brandon Marshall Dwayne Bowe, Steve Johnson, Sidney Rice
TE Verion Davis
K Alex Henery
DEF Eagles

MIAorDIE
09-03-2012, 09:59 PM
10 team yahoo standard. I had the last pick in the draft.

Starters:
QB: Matthew Stafford
WR: Julio Jones, Percy Harvin
RB: Chris Johnson, Fred Jackson
Flex w/r: Peyton Hillis
TE: Jermichael Finley
DEF: Houston
K: Alex Henery

Bench:
Matt Schaub
Pierre Garcon, Titus Young, Reggie Wayne, Randall Cobb
David Wilson, Toby Gerhart
Kyle Rudolph
---
Thanks!

Fin_Frenzy_84
09-04-2012, 01:51 AM
10 man league... Its also a 20 dollar entry fee and first place wins $180. Second place gets there money back.

QB-Cam Newton
RB-LeSean McCoy
RB-Frank Gore
WR-Jordy Nelson
WR-Hakeem Nicks
TE-Rob Gronkowski
W/R/T-Jimmy Graham
DEF-Houston
K-Matt Prater
BEN-Tony Romo
BEN-Robert Meachem
BEN-Stevie Johnson
BEN-Doug Martin
BEN-Rashard Mendenhall
BEN-Torrey Smith

j-off-her-doll
09-04-2012, 09:11 AM
OK, I'll play. 12-team ESPN (pretty much standard) . I was drafting at 10, 15, 34, etc.:

QB: Rivers
RB: CJ2K
RB2: Gore
WR: G. Jennings
WR2: D. Bowe
TE: J. Graham
Flex: D. Brown
DST: Arizona
K: Prater

Bench:

QB: J. Freeman
RB: Spiller
RB: R. Williams
RB: D. Carter
WR: G. Little
WR: M. Williams (TB)

Fin_Frenzy_84
09-04-2012, 04:56 PM
I just made a trade.. My team now looks like this in a 10 man league.

QB-Cam Newton,Tony Romo
RB-LeSean McCoy,Arian Foster,Doug Martin,Rashard Mendenhall
WR-Jordy Nelson,Hakeem Nicks,Mike Wallace,Stevie Johnson,Torrey Smith
TE-Jimmy Graham,Vernon Davis
K-Matt Prater
DEF-Houston

I think I already won.

PhinsPhan11
09-04-2012, 05:18 PM
I just made a trade.. My team now looks like this in a 10 man league.

QB-Cam Newton,Tony Romo
RB-LeSean McCoy,Arian Foster,Doug Martin,Rashard Mendenhall
WR-Jordy Nelson,Hakeem Nicks,Mike Wallace,Stevie Johnson,Torrey Smith
TE-Jimmy Graham,Vernon Davis
K-Matt Prater
DEF-Houston

I think I already won.
What trade did you do to get Foster on your team?

MarshallFin1
09-04-2012, 09:09 PM
16 man yahoo league. startin lineup is 1 qb- 3 wr- 2 rb- 1 te- 1 k- 1 def

QB- Joe Flacco, Ryan Tannehill
WR- Calvin Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Davone Bess, Devery Henderson
RB - Steven Jackson, Reggie Bush, James Starks, Lamar Miller
TE- Dustin Keller
K- Robbie Gould
Defense- 49ers, Dolphins.

CalDolFan10x14
09-05-2012, 04:06 AM
10 team Yahoo league

STARTERS:
QB - Drew Brees
RB - Steven Jackson, Frank Gore
WR - Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant, Torrey Smith
TE - Antonio Gates
K - Matt Bryant
D - Chicago Bears

BENCH:
QB - Carson Palmer
RB - Adrian Peterson
WR - Robert Meacham
WR - Mike Williams
TE - Dustin Keller
K - Mike Nugent

Dolfan3773
09-05-2012, 08:28 PM
I have 3 teams but one is for money...$100 buy in. 12 lteam eague ESPN standard with PPR

QB- Phillip Rivers
RB- Frank Gore, Trent Richardson
WR- Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson
Flex- Jeremy Maclin
TE: Tony Gonzalez
K: Ron Bironas
DST: Eagles

Bench:

QB- Andrew Luck
RB: DeAngelo Williams, Mark Ingram
WR: Santonio Holmes, Darius Heyward-Bey, Brandon Lafell
TE: Greg Olsen

Fin_Frenzy_84
09-05-2012, 09:51 PM
What trade did you do to get Foster on your team?

I traded
Gronk
Gore
Meachem

for

Foster
Davis
Wallace

I rape people in trades lol

ryanosaur2000
10-04-2012, 07:43 AM
I was very happy with my team after the draft but inconsistancy and injuries has me at 1-3!!

QB - Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub
RB - Arian Foster, Shonn Greene, Jonathon Stewart
WR - Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Lance Moore
TE - Aaron Hernandez, Denis Pitta
Def - Minnesota, Tampa Bay.