PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton Ad Blesses Obama Economics

BAMAPHIN 22
08-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Former President Bill Clinton personally makes his 2012 campaign TV ad debut in a new spot affirming President Obama’s economic plan.
“This election to me is about which candidate is more likely to return us to full employment. This is a clear choice,” Clinton says directly to the camera.
“We need to keep going with his plan,” he says of Obama. The endorsement underscores just how valuable and credible Team Obama sees Clinton in the quest to influence persuadable voters in a handful of key swing states. The popular 42nd president has appeared with Obama on the stump, in campaign web ads and at events to support the pro-Obama super PAC, Priorities USA Action.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/08/bill-clinton-ad-blesses-obama-economics/

Dogbone34
08-23-2012, 04:06 PM
If you still believe the clinton's, you deserve to be lied to.

Locke
08-23-2012, 06:03 PM
If you still believe the clinton's, you deserve to be lied to.

Clinton led us to an economic surplus. Seems like a good choice to take financial advice from. Just sayin'...

CashInFist
08-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Clinton led us to an economic surplus. Seems like a good choice to take financial advice from. Just sayin'...

Clinton actually wanted to compromise. And he had the benefit of the greatest political strategist of our time, Newt Gingrich running Congress.

Gingrich/??????? 2016! :)

LouPhinFan
08-23-2012, 10:10 PM

I think the .COM bubble had more to do with that than Clinton did.

Locke
08-23-2012, 11:01 PM

No doubt it had an influence, and probably a strong one, but you can't discount Clinton's cabinet's role in it...

Valandui
08-25-2012, 04:55 AM

Agreed. It had more to do with Greenspan ****ing with interest rates and not trying to outspend the Soviets anymore.