PDA

View Full Version : This just goes to show that cheaters never win!

TerryTate
02-17-2004, 04:00 AM
Get this game summary definite must-read, please comment!

I play this guy that is the falcons, and i love playing the falcons cause all they got is vick, but this guy is good, and jumps out to a 10-0 lead....he says str8 play when i ask him, and then he brings guys back to block on the punt, so I said "hey, wait a second, thats not str8" and he grumbled but obliged....

So...on the next series where I gotta punt, i sky the ball, he doesnt fair catch it, fumbles it, i recover, and he gets all ticked off, saying "you wont change my gameplan anymore"...

Score goes to 17-17 and I got the ball 1st in the 2nd half, punted it back, he went all cheap with hurry-up offense and the works, went ahead 31-17, and you would think the game was over with just over 2:30 left as I begin my comeback, led by Jay Fiedler, who started off the game 4/16 began to connect on long passes, including a whole heck of a lot to McKnight and Chambers...

31-24, I score with 1:30 left or so....onside kick comes, I kick it, and I RECOVER (another rarity in similarity to the blocked FG i got in that other game) and I hit McKnight on a long pass to get a touchdown and tie the score at 31, and with 25 seconds left he returns the kickoff to about the 36 or whatever....

Then he heaves the ball to Finneran, which gets intercepted by Madison and returned to the 17, in an effort to get to the center of the field, i run the ball to the left and fumble, I recover it thankfully, then the cheater pulls the most bizarre stunt i had ever seen..., he pauses the game, then returns to the game, then the camera angle shows a closeup of griese waiting for the snap, so i cannot see the meter or anything, and i have no idea what to do, so i kick the fg on instinct, luckily the ball was spotted (i wasnt sure where it was spotted at the time) in the middle of the field, and it was good as time expired....

20 points in about 2 minutes to beat this guy 34-31, then he claims I cheated :) Saying I lagged when i didnt even know how, meanwhile his ping was in the 400s, mine was in the 80s, you do the math :)

Cheaters never win!

Phin-o-rama
02-17-2004, 04:32 AM
i know that glitch

ok....after your opponent picks their play and the clock is ticking down for defense to pick (you).......hit start right when the timer goes to zero.........gotta do it just right

then hit start to ready up again and voila f-ed up camera angle.......its very cheap to do to people on important 3rd downs.......but im glad to hear you made it anyway

i hate cheaters in all online gaming

Baz
02-17-2004, 01:14 PM
That glitch is stupid. Lucky for me, whenever someone uses it on me, they get burned instead of me. I've had it used on me 4 times, I've gotten 4 TDs. I've got more respect for someone who plays straight up and beats me narrowly than a guy who chesses and beats me by 20......

Phin-o-rama
02-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
i hate cheaters in all online gaming