PDA

View Full Version : I have been banished to the depths for what reason?

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 01:49 PM

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Still waiting on any mods, administrator, etc. To fill me in.

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Who was the coward that banned me?

JCane
08-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Deal with it.

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Im not an expert in moderator things, but probably because youre a retarded, Lebron hating, Tebow loving ****.

Either that or you have another user name. Take your pick. Either one gets you banned.

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Deal with it.

So you were the coward? What did I do wrong

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 05:45 PM
So you were the coward? What did I do wrong

Besides being temporarily banned on points on your other account then making this to circumvent the ban and taking the mods for dumbasses, nothing.

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Besides being temporarily banned on points on your other account then making this to circumvent the ban and taking the mods for dumbasses, nothing.

Or afraid to embrace debate? Maybe?

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 05:49 PM
And...either youre a girl or you used your gal's email to register here.

BTW, I would smash if drunk. Your name is spelled funny though.

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 05:55 PM
Also, thats unfortunate about your cat dying. I like animals. Wish it could have been you and not the cat. ****.

JCane
08-30-2012, 05:56 PM
Skip Brainless, you STFU right meow.

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 05:58 PM
I am omniscient, Deirdra. I know who you are and everything youve done. Confess to me.

And tell Lionel tylerdolphin says hi.

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Well someone ITT isnt quite so uppity anymore.

At least you have good taste in music.

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Well someone ITT isnt quite so uppity anymore.

At least you have good taste in music.

Thanks ^

JCane
08-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Someone got awfully quiet...

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 06:07 PM
A day to remember good?

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 06:09 PM
A day to remember good?

Yeah, theyre pretty solid. Never heard of the band in your first few pictures in that album though.

JCane
08-30-2012, 06:14 PM
Oh she's cute. A redhead too.

:jawdrop:

I'll ban you if I can put my penis in your butt.

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Yeah, theyre pretty solid. Never heard of the band in your first few pictures in that album though.

Ive seen them live twice front row they always put on a good show but I was disappointed in the last album a little soft imo. What is the band name? The wonder years? Kid liberty

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Yup I knew J would be a fan. You and your redheads lol

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 06:19 PM
Ive seen them live twice front row they always put on a good show but I was disappointed in the last album a little soft imo. What is the band name? The wonder years? Kid liberty

Friends on fire

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Ive never seen a thread turn for the better when they move in this direction. Truly a one of a kind thread. Maybe she isnt a ****.

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 06:22 PM
ohh i set my friends on fire. if you haven't heard them you need to check them out "You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter" is my favorite cd from them

Locke
08-30-2012, 06:22 PM
So it's a cute redhead who likes pop punk? And why is she getting thrown to the depths? The Wonder Years are probably the last good pop punk band to come out in a while. Also, anyone who likes A Day to Remember is OK in my book...

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 06:25 PM
So it's a cute redhead who likes pop punk? And why is she getting thrown to the depths? The Wonder Years are probably the last good pop punk band to come out in a while. Also, anyone who likes A Day to Remember is OK in my book...
I wish i could click "thanks" in the depths :boohoo:

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 06:26 PM

Not sure what happened to get her temporary banned on her old account, but shes DaLionsDen. Its pretty much standard procedure to ban new username made to circumvent bans. Knowing what i just discovered though, maybe its time to look into unbanning the other name :lol:

JCane
08-30-2012, 06:28 PM
That dike straight ignored me.

Locke
08-30-2012, 06:28 PM
I wish i could click "thanks" in the depths :boohoo:

I saw them here at the beginning of the summer with Rise Against. The singer Jeremy McKinnon jumped in a giant inflatable hamster ball and walked over the crowd while the band was playing one of their faster songs, can't remember which one though. Was a fun time...

Skip Bayless
08-30-2012, 06:30 PM
I saw them here at the beginning of the summer with Rise Against. The singer Jeremy McKinnon jumped in a giant inflatable hamster ball and walked over the crowd while the band was playing one of their faster songs, can't remember which one though. Was a fun time...
wow lucky! i was hoping they would do warp tour again like last year. they had a crowd so big it was interfering with the other stages and they were on the big stage.

Locke
08-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Not sure what happened to get her temporary banned on her old account, but shes DaLionsDen. Its pretty much standard procedure to ban new username made to circumvent bans. Knowing what i just discovered though, maybe its time to look into unbanning the other name :lol:

DaLionsDen is not a chick. I can say that with confidence. It must be the guy registering a new account under his girlfriend/sister's E-mail or something. Or maybe she just picked an odd time to register from the same IP...

tylerdolphin
08-30-2012, 06:35 PM
DaLionsDen is not a chick. I can say that with confidence. It must be the guy registering a new account under his girlfriend/sister's E-mail or something. Or maybe she just picked an odd time to register from the same IP...

Well all I can tell you is that the email DaLionsDen registered with leads directly to her facebook and the email for Skip Bayless is a different email, but the same person's school email. Either DaLionsDen is a chick or he made his account with a girls email.

JCane
08-30-2012, 06:39 PM

I don't give a ****. I just want that redhead to **** in my hand so I can use it as beat off lube.

She in or not?

Locke
08-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Well all I can tell you is that the email DaLionsDen registered with leads directly to her facebook and the email for Skip Bayless is a different email, but the same person's school email. Either DaLionsDen is a chick or he made his account with a girls email.

Damn. If she is a girl, then she passes for a dude pretty well. I'm usually spot on with that stuff. Touche Skip Bayless...

CedarPhin
08-30-2012, 08:36 PM
I pinked the name.

Wildbill3
08-30-2012, 08:43 PM
at the op... if you're depressed about it, go swallow some semen. starting with your own.

WVDolphan
08-31-2012, 03:41 AM
That dike straight ignored me.

poor

WVDolphan
08-31-2012, 03:44 AM
Havent seen a good rooftop in a while. I meant to PM Cedar the other day and tell him it was about time for someone to get rooftopped.

Also, pics or this didnt happen. Some of us dont use facebook ya know.