PDA

View Full Version : fickle fans cut and available to be claimed on waivers

phishtaco
09-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Good thing fickle fans cant be cut and put up for other teams to pick up on waivers.....some of us might mot have a team....just sayin!!!!

SebasMiamiFan
09-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Quality thread that brings something new to the table.

phishtaco
09-02-2012, 03:23 AM
Not....ooops

phishtaco
09-02-2012, 03:34 AM
Just tired of the whiners and so called GM types...that call themselves fans and I am not alone

SebasMiamiFan
09-02-2012, 03:35 AM
Just tired of the whiners and so called GM types...that call themselves fans and I am not alone

There's a losing culture here. People are going to overly negative even if it doesn't call for it. That's just how it is. I don't see these threads on Patriot forums.

SJSharKFinFan
09-02-2012, 03:38 AM
Low post count trying to raise it up but I'm content with dolphins football whether they win or lose as long as there is effort.

dlockz
09-02-2012, 03:38 AM
Do u think 5 losing seasons out of six has created a negative out look on the moves of the team. Maybe if our so called GM type did a better job we would have a better team. I started the year much more optimistic and still have hope with Tannehill but really am quite dissapointed in the moves the team has made overall

SJSharKFinFan
09-02-2012, 03:40 AM
the problem is we lack explosive, athletic playmakers at critical positions: safety, linebacker, and wrs. The safety and linebacker are the generals of the defense

SebasMiamiFan
09-02-2012, 03:42 AM
Low post count trying to raise it up but I'm content with dolphins football whether they win or lose as long as there is effort.

It's ok to have faith, but people shouldn't complain so much about people who are negative. Everyone here, pessimistic or not, is still a passionate Dolphins fan.

phishtaco
09-02-2012, 03:46 AM
are you complaining about people who complain about the negativity?

SebasMiamiFan
09-02-2012, 03:55 AM
are you complaining about people who complain about the negativity?

Not at all.

INFINITY 19
09-02-2012, 04:13 AM
everyone thinks their opinion counts... we all have opinions ... just know that ahead of time...

phishtaco
09-02-2012, 04:14 AM
Ok I have lurked for along time here and have listened to fire this coach,cut this player,get rid of this GM,the owner sucks,this guy is garbage.....even though I too Suspect we need a change at the GM position.....all the change is very much part of the problem......We change coaches every couple season(not just head coaches) ...and a couple games into the change a few so called fans are calling for peoples heads....this is the NFL.and aside from a few fairytale turn arounds most franchises suffer long periods getting back on top...careful what you ask for you might just get it

SJSharKFinFan
09-02-2012, 04:21 AM
My criticism of Ireland is that he's been on the job for 5 years and not one drafted linebacker with athleticism to go sideline-to-sideline. I believe Philbin is a great strategist for game planning but poor motivator, we need a Winston Moss, Mike Singletary, or Jim Leavitt - no nonsense type of personality. Look at 49ers GM Trent Baalke, he drafted aldon smith, kendall hunter, navarro bowman, mike lupati, anthony davis, chris culliver and scouted dashon goldson - their core players

phishtaco
09-02-2012, 04:42 AM
And just like the Dolphins the 49 ers have suffered getting
back on track....if Ireland must go...so be it....but dont expect miracles over night

kasaba13
09-02-2012, 07:11 AM
There's a losing culture here. People are going to overly negative even if it doesn't call for it. That's just how it is. I don't see these threads on Patriot forums.

You will as soon as Brady retires.

JCane
09-02-2012, 07:26 AM
Quality thread that brings something new to the table.

Yeap. The SPAM table.

And that's where this thread is going.

Danny
09-02-2012, 07:34 AM
here we go again. Fans calling other fans "bad fans". No such thing as good or bad fans. We're all just fans of the team. Frustration is the reason people complain on this board. If the team starts to make good moves that work and they start to win, then the so called bad fans will be happy. Winning cures everything. It's great to always be positive but you have to be realistic. Everything points to us having another bad year at this point. Hard to say many positive things at this point.Now maybe everything will click and we'll have a good year but you can't blame people who don't like Ireland cause he's been here long enough to have fixed some positions that are still a problem.

Ozzy rules!!