PDA

View Full Version : Wheres Instant REplay when you need it ;) Preda 31 TT 28

TerryTate
02-17-2004, 06:47 PM
I didnt log my stats i was so pissed off....

with 32 seconds left and no timeouts, he caught these passes so close to the sideline to stop the clock every stinkin time, for some reason Tony Gonzalez defied physics in the end and contorted his body somehow to stay inbounds and come down with a pass to set up the game winning FG

He battled back from an early 14-0 deficit....the key play was a fumble by Portis on the goaline that wouldve tied teh game earlier....and he also blocked a FG using some wierd formation where he spread his guys out funny, I dont even know if it was legal, kinda wasnt str8, but for future reference preda, dont use that formation again, in str8 formation you are supposed to be in FG block or FG safe....

TerryTate
02-17-2004, 06:48 PM
Portis mustve had over 200 yards rushing BTW

TerryTate
02-17-2004, 06:52 PM
gg by the way, that has to be the FH game of the year

Predaphin
02-17-2004, 06:56 PM
yeah it was a great game, if You dont tackle Gonzales, he goes out of bounds, your defensive player brought him back in by tackling him, which made sweat it becuz i wasnt sure i had the time to get the "stop clock" snap off.....BTW, i used Punt block to block the field goal and just spread my guys out....Perfectly legal if you ask me....it was a ST play after all.