PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest player on fins now that Vontae is gone?!?

McMichael
09-03-2012, 10:58 AM
First of all I just wanna say around 75% of the Dolphins seem like pretty bright people. 10% or so even seem highly intelligent.

However, ever since I saw an interview with Ted "Man I just go out there and play the football" Ginn, I like to keep track of who the dumbest players on the team seem to be. You can really crack up laughing if you find the right footage.

Now that Vontae "I think I'll call my grandma now" Davis is gone, it's hard to find someone worthy.. I think my current vote would go to Jarvorsky Lane. What do you guys think??

J. David Wannyheimer
09-03-2012, 10:59 AM
:mirror:

Scoffaveli
09-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Tannehill for not knowing the divisions

(kidding)

dolphindan
09-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Vontae wasn't all that dumb, scored a 33 on wonderlic. As for the grandma thing, he was scared/confused and probably a little hurt(he did want to play here). I would have to say the most unintelligent sounding dolphin is Lamar miller

McMichael
09-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Just on the opposite side of things guys like Odrick, Sean Smith, Wake and even Reggie Bush seem really smart to me. I'm a little worried about Tannehill since most of the quality NFL starters are all very bright, he seems like he might be just smart enough to make it though.

oldmangamr
09-03-2012, 11:03 AM
I don't think this thread is all that "smart." :rolleyes2:

MadDog 88
09-03-2012, 11:04 AM
So you prey on someone's character flaws to form a better opinion of yourself? I'd say the dumbest one is you Sir.

Canadianfishfan
09-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Wow... is this thread really necessary? Cmon.

McMichael
09-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Vontae wasn't all that dumb, scored a 33 on wonderlic. As for the grandma thing, he was scared/confused and probably a little hurt(he did want to play here). I would have to say the most unintelligent sounding dolphin is Lamar miller

I'm not saying he wasn't a really nice person or a friendly guy, it's just from all the interviews I've seen of him he seems to have a bit of trouble even with his grasp on the english language, and just looking at his face while he answered questions I think most people could tell he was a bit slow. Still seems like he would be fun to hang out with though, good person

McMichael
09-03-2012, 11:07 AM
So you prey on someone's character flaws to form a better opinion of yourself? I'd say the dumbest one is you Sir.

I'm really not preying on anyone... I didn't even attempt to form any opinion about myself either.. I was strictly talking about the Dolphins roster... I'm not saying they aren't good people just some of them like Ginn and Vontae seemed like they barely had a grasp on the english language...

dolphindan
09-03-2012, 11:09 AM
I'm not saying he wasn't a really nice person or a friendly guy, it's just from all the interviews I've seen of him he seems to have a bit of trouble even with his grasp on the english language, and just looking at his face while he answered questions I think most people could tell he was a bit slow. Still seems like he would be fun to hang out with though, good person

I think vontae might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but certainly not our stupidest.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I'm really not preying on anyone... I didn't even attempt to form any opinion about myself either.. I was strictly talking about the Dolphins roster... I'm not saying they aren't good people just some of them like Ginn and Vontae seemed like they barely had a grasp on the english language...

you seem to ignore lamar miller. you tube him being interviewed. makes ginn and Tae look like brain surgeons

McMichael
I probably should have expected to get flamed after posting a light-hearted "fun" topic... this is finheaven after all

DcDolfan420

I agree. I don't think vontae is dumb and I think he is a little more cerebral than even his brother imho, he's just a lazy, we'll person.

McMichael
09-03-2012, 11:10 AM
I think vontae might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but certainly not our stupidest.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM --------

you seem to ignore lamar miller. you tube him being interviewed. makes ginn and Tae look like brain surgeons

I actually haven't even seen an interview with him yet but thanks for the heads up, will check it out

Gonzo
09-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Not sure, but I know what today's spammiest thread is!

MadDog 88
09-03-2012, 11:12 AM
I probably should have expected to get flamed after posting a light-hearted "fun" topic... this is finheaven after all
Re-read how you wrote it and you'll understand the backlash.

traptses
09-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Wow, lately, this boards threads just get worse and worse

Hamilton23
09-03-2012, 11:32 AM
LMAO! I always get a good laugh reading these forums. :up:

DeeAy3000
09-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Get a sense of humor.

Lee2000
09-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Not to crazy about this thread. Do you really know any of these guys to make such a judgement. I would say Lane is a smart guy in that he didn't give up and he is a Dolphin. That is pretty smart if you ask me.

Gonzo
09-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Get a sense of humor.

I'll assume you're talking about the OP, because this thread is about as funny as a Dane Cook show.