PDA

View Full Version : Why do atheists love islam?

Eli_Manning
09-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Atheists DESPISE christianity and want to see all christians and church goers executed in cold blood like in their old soviet union days. But yet you always see the same atheists defending Islam and claiming that islam is a peaceful faith and iran is a benign state. why the hypocrisy from the left wing atheists?

nick1
09-06-2012, 10:00 AM
I was about to ask why this is even in the political forum, then I read left wing atheists. Now I get it you think wanting separation of church and state makes them atheist.

Spesh
09-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Atheists DESPISE christianity and want to see all christians and church goers executed in cold blood like in their old soviet union days. But yet you always see the same atheists defending Islam and claiming that islam is a peaceful faith and iran is a benign state. why the hypocrisy from the left wing atheists?

Its all part of the plan set up by our Czar Obama. :master:

Gonzo
09-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Please do not feed the trolls. They be very hungry.

phins_4_ever
09-06-2012, 01:58 PM

WTF!

Atheists don't defend Islam. They are asking Christians and all people of faith what makes their religion the one and only true religion. That includes Hindu, Budhism, Christianity, Islam ...just to name a few.
I have yet to see in modern history an Atheist killing any Christian but I can give you multiple occasion where Christians kill others including Atheist. And we can go back to the Crusades as well and how many millions Christians killed in the name of God and Bible.

Christians despise all people thinking differently, support false education, is indoctrinating people, do not allow free will and force people to obey a fairy tale book. And so do all other Religions.

tylerdolphin
09-06-2012, 03:02 PM
I despise the zealots of all faiths equally. Im all about equality.

COphinphan89
09-06-2012, 03:17 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/09/trolldolls3-1.jpg

Jimi
09-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Why do all atheists love pork but despise shellfish? :ponder:

Dolphins9954
09-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Satan is the only one who seems to understand.

COphinphan89
09-07-2012, 03:48 AM
I love how this guy just posts and runs. He shows up to start little fires with his dumb threads and then disappears instantly.