PDA

View Full Version : tank for barkley

umpjacked
09-09-2012, 02:24 PM
lets do this!

Fins4Ever&Ever
09-09-2012, 02:35 PM
It appears they will have a great shot at Barkley and if they pass on him they might as well fold the franchise.

Was not big at all on Tannehill. Overrated just like his wife. He went way too high in the draft.

Tank, draft Barkley, and trade Tannehill away for late 1st or early 2nd.

Serik
09-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Roflmgdfao!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Dolphins7273
09-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Not as of yet. But please fire the ginger asap.

Mannyjr23
09-09-2012, 02:39 PM
We need wr and safety if you ask me

Hayden Fox
09-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Relax. I do not think he should be starting this early, but he did some good things. It is going to be a lot pains as he learns the game.

MiamiDolfan85
09-09-2012, 02:40 PM
its one game.....his first game at that, relax

ANUFan
09-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Relax. I do not think he should be starting this early, but he did some good things. It is going to be a lot pains as he learns the game.

Wow I can't believe a positive post from you! Either-way it's obvious the kid did fine early on...Part of his failing is us not adjusting and taking the legs out of the DE!

ROADRUNNER
09-09-2012, 02:46 PM
We dont need to tank to get Barkley.............

Hayden Fox
09-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Wow I can't believe a positive post from you! Either-way it's obvious the kid did fine early on...Part of his failing is us not adjusting and taking the legs out of the DE!

You have selective reading.

Check out the thread of mine of how Philbin should be evaluated this year just as an example.

Dmarino110
09-09-2012, 02:52 PM
We dont need to tank to get Barkley.............
Not on purpose anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

datruth55
10-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Have to bump cause it's funny now.

Vaark
10-10-2012, 12:40 PM
LOL: Just 'Manny(s) being Manny(s) ???

Flip Tanneflop
10-10-2012, 12:42 PM
:lol: :lol2: :rotfl1:

twohype
10-10-2012, 12:43 PM
It appears they will have a great shot at Barkley and if they pass on him they might as well fold the franchise.

Was not big at all on Tannehill. Overrated just like his wife. He went way too high in the draft.

Tank, draft Barkley, and trade Tannehill away for late 1st or early 2nd.

Someone looks pretty silly now.........clearly I'd take T-Hill over the vastly overated Barkley any day period.......Barkley will not be ANY good just like the other GARBAGE USC QBs in the NFL

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

lets do this!

Let not......cause it's STUPID

CalDolFan10x14
10-10-2012, 12:47 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/failroad12833-1.jpg

Danny
10-10-2012, 12:49 PM
people always over reacting.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

DolphinGlory1
10-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Name the last good quarterback from USC! they all suck!

uk_dolfan
10-10-2012, 01:33 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/failed-1.jpg

moonman
10-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Name the last good quarterback from USC! they all suck!

I'm gonna rant here for a minute.

I hate when people say **** like this. What do past QBs have to do with Barkley? Situational BS like this annoys the **** out of me. Who was the last Pitt QB who was any good before Marino? They also say Big 12 QBs suck in the NFL. Does that mean Tannehill sucks? It's just such a casual sports fan thing to say.

I'm not sure if I even like Barkley. I just hate that type of "analysis"

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Also, this was a great bump lol

Nublar7
10-10-2012, 02:17 PM
It is nice to see that "tank for _______", "blow for _______" or "suck for ________" is not a theme for the Dolphins this year. Granted this knee jerk thread was made back in early September, but it is nice not to have to hear it or worry about it. That talk seems to be centered in Cleveland, Buffalo and Jacksonville this year.

mrbunglez
10-10-2012, 02:21 PM
It is nice to see that "tank for _______", "blow for _______" or "suck for ________" is not a theme for the Dolphins this year. Granted this knee jerk thread was made back in early September, but it is nice not to have to hear it or worry about it. That talk seems to be centered in Cleveland, Buffalo and Jacksonville this year.

You forgot KC. ;)

ucfphinfan12
10-10-2012, 02:22 PM
And what does the wife have to do with this....?

-ucfpf13

Nublar7
10-10-2012, 02:25 PM
You forgot KC. ;)

You are right, add KC to that list.

Thumper1016
10-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Barfley is over rated. :puke:

Gonzo
10-10-2012, 02:29 PM

That's what happens when you finally address the most important position in football instead of wasting time with chumps like Henne, et al.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

ChambersWI
10-10-2012, 02:43 PM

it's funny, KC is begging for a new QB for a long time. Much like us with Parcells and Sparano, they've really grown tired of Scott Pioli and feel he's a fraud (only player he's drafted that they love is Eric Berry. Everybody else whose youngish was a Herm Edwards/Peterson pick) You think Tuna's time here scrwed us, look at what Pioli has brought KC.

Browns fans are cursing their FO... again this time for taking Weeden in the first since they think the top 3 senior QBs are all better than him.

Jacksonville is split on Gabbert, but the consensus seems to be to fire Gene Smith and use Mike Mularkey as collateral damage (they don't dislike him from what I've seen, they just want a complete rebuild)

Dunno about Buffalo that much. They are highly disappointed in how the season has gone.

datruth55
10-10-2012, 02:56 PM
it's funny, KC is begging for a new QB for a long time. Much like us with Parcells and Sparano, they've really grown tired of Scott Pioli and feel he's a fraud (only player he's drafted that they love is Eric Berry. Everybody else whose youngish was a Herm Edwards/Peterson pick) You think Tuna's time here scrwed us, look at what Pioli has brought KC.

Browns fans are cursing their FO... again this time for taking Weeden in the first since they think the top 3 senior QBs are all better than him.

Jacksonville is split on Gabbert, but the consensus seems to be to fire Gene Smith and use Mike Mularkey as collateral damage (they don't dislike him from what I've seen, they just want a complete rebuild)

Dunno about Buffalo that much. They are highly disappointed in how the season has gone.
Gene Smith is bottom 5...maybe bottom 3 of the GMs in this league. Amazing he still has a job.

Browns need to give Weeden a chance though. I said he would struggle more than Tannehill because the Browns have less receiving weapons than we do. When Haden and Phil Taylor get back that defense will be much better and they'll win a few games.

jazz015
10-10-2012, 04:55 PM
People up in WNY are more pissed off with the defense. They are starting to realize they need a legit qb. But some people think with all the money spent they should be able to compete which the past 2 weeks show they can't.

Really it's between KC, CLE, BUF, JAX for Geno Smith and Matt Barkley

SQuinn17
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Geno Smith is light years better than Barkley. Geno Smith is an absolute monster.

Phinatic8u
10-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Geno Smith is light years better than Barkley. Geno Smith is an absolute monster.

He's also a system QB.

So his chances to be a stud in the NFL are a little rarer.

SQuinn17
10-10-2012, 05:39 PM
He's also a system QB.

That is true. I just think Barkley is overrated though.

Phinatic8u
10-10-2012, 05:48 PM
That is true. I just think Barkley is overrated though.

Me too. Weaker draft class than the past few years.

SQuinn17
10-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Me too. Weaker draft class than the past few years.
Wouldn't mind seeing the guy in your avatar in a Fins uniform.

Phinatic8u
10-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing the guy in your avatar in a Fins uniform.

He will be.

Either him or Hopkins.

Bumpus
10-10-2012, 06:05 PM
He's also a system QB.

As a RABID Mountaineer fan ...

I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with this.

Not saying he can't ... Just, well ... I'm gonna continue to enjoy what he's doing now. The future will take care of itself. :up:

DKphin
10-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing the guy in your avatar in a Fins uniform.Can someone explain to me when your brother, Jaylen Watkins, goes to the Univ. of Florida - you decide to go to Clemson?

Phinatic8u
10-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Can someone explain to me when your brother, Jaylen Watkins, goes to the Univ. of Florida - you decide to go to Clemson?

Because Clemson is better than Florida.

I'm sure JCane can back me up on this one.

DeathStar
10-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I take it you have no watched our team play any games...

Phinatic8u
10-10-2012, 06:13 PM
I take it you have no watched our team play any games...

He made this awhile ago.