PDA

View Full Version : Tannehill must go...!

dolphans1
09-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Hey guys the evidence in undeniable. Tannehill cost us this game and simply stated, purely horrible.

Put him on the bench because he's not a franchise QB at all, and never will be, its just another wasted # 1 draft pick.

Start Moore or Devlin next week and see what we can muster.

We could have won this game if not for Tannehills 3 picks.

d-1

TarHeelFinFan
09-09-2012, 03:57 PM
We haven't done **** to win this game on either side of the ball. I'm not happy with Tannehill's performance today, but you can't judge a rookie based on his first NFL game which happens to be against a top 5 defense in the NFL.

J. David Wannyheimer
09-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Yup, let's bench a rookie for one awful quarter of play.

Crazysimon
09-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey guys the evidence in undeniable. Tannehill cost us this game and simply stated, purely horrible.

Put him on the bench because he's not a franchise QB at all, and never will be, its just another wasted # 1 draft pick.

d-1

Are you a real person?

TakeoSpikesNeck
09-09-2012, 03:59 PM
If he would have pump faked and not thrown 2 intos you would be praising him so shut up and sit down

andyahs
Dolphin fans are the best.

zach attach

d-1

SO glad you're not the GM..

trojanma

d-1

What are you 5 years old?
Posting those opinions with the big boys.

madmic21
09-09-2012, 04:00 PM
I wasn't going to even bother with checking finheaven today,,, RT showed some poise today and thats what I wanted to see. Nothing shown today says he will be a bust no way no how.

Jamaicankid21
09-09-2012, 04:01 PM
We haven't done **** to win this game on either side of the ball. I'm not happy with Tannehill's performance today, but you can't judge a rookie based on his first NFL game which happens to be against a top 5 defense in the NFL.

Defense played well until it kept getting backed up into its own redzone all game. When we were winning the field position the defense held. Even after a few turnovers it held, but then it broke.

dolphans1
09-09-2012, 04:01 PM
This guy is a converted WR to QB and from what I see does not have the tools to be a good NFL QB.

Notice the I used the word good and not great.

Tannehill is not the answer and is awful.

So much so we haven't even scored a TD and his first start was a complete embarrassment.

d-1

Jamaicankid21
09-09-2012, 04:04 PM
This guy is a converted WR to QB and from what I see does not have the tools to be a good NFL QB.

So much so we haven't even scored a TD and his first start was a complete embarrassment.

d-1

Technically we did score a TD. Just not on offense.

trojanma
09-09-2012, 04:06 PM

d-1

These forceful opinions are based on your extensive knowledge of fantasy football and madden?

Keonxl
09-09-2012, 04:07 PM

d-1

Hey I have a better idea, lets bench your mouth. Do us all a favor and leave. We don't need kneejerk fans like yourself.

Vaark
09-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Something tells me that you and Vince Young would be ^5'ing over your Wonderlic results :idk:

Wildbill3
09-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Something tells me that you and Vince Young would be ^5'ing over your Wonderlic results :idk:tsk tsk vaark. don't insult vince young like that!

Mike13
09-13-2012, 11:28 PM

d-1

You are the reason why incest is bad.

ROADRUNNER
09-14-2012, 12:09 PM

d-1

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/09/9WSqmnfbuEGDob_qB70tA2-1.gif

Wildbill3
09-14-2012, 01:39 PM
dude says dolphins are number one in his sig and avatar. I say this thread is a number 2.

dolphans1
10-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Tannehill sucks big time and I'd like to use another word, he sucks, mark it down...!

He's horrible and cost us the game...!

mrbunglez
10-20-2013, 05:09 PM
I'd take you more seriously if every thread you started before the season didn't have Devlin in it. But since then I look at your posts and laugh.