PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Dolphins Fans

BAdkins159
09-09-2012, 05:00 PM
I have never seen a bunch of negetive idiots in all my life. People we were playing a good game with a super bowl contender until those fluke int's and the Thomas fumble. We were looking at a 3-3 game at the two minute warning. These type things are going to happen it is the NFL you know. Take away the fluke pics and Tannehill did a nice job. Bush had a very good game. Hartline, Bess, Fasano all had good days. Althoughthe D gave up some big plays they did make some plays. You cant let the Texans start nearly in the red zone and expect very much. Hey, I think we are going to be ok. we just took some bad breaks today and I also think we will beat Oakland based off todays performance. But some of you people on here are crazy wanting pull Tannehill at the half. Come on guys get real. Some of you make me wonder if you are really Miami fans or not. Or maybe you are just plain stupid.

kasaba13
09-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Sadly I am beginning to agree.

Mogwai
09-09-2012, 05:03 PM
We lost by 20. Losing is not going to make people happy. You live in a bubble if you think Dolphins fans are the only ones who would react negatively to 20 point losses. If anything thanks to Shula we Dolphins fans have a higher standard to hold our team to. That's a wonderful gift he gave us as a fanbase, but it's going to make the lean years harder to swallow.

Hayden Fox
09-09-2012, 05:04 PM
I just wish people that were critical in a constructive fashion did not get bashed by others while at the same time I cannot stand people starting dumbass threads when a single play goes against the Fins.

There is a medium.

This is going to be a long season possibly. If it is you cannot fly off the handle about failure esp. when it is a physical miscue.

JCane
09-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Fluke interceptions?

:lol: :lol:

When you stare down receivers the way Tannehill was doing, you'll have that.

I hate Dolphin fans as well because they always try and blame everything but the problem.

So you can either blame fluke interceptions or you can look at Tannehill and realize that he has a problem that he needs to address in practice.

Me personally, as a Dolphins fan, I want to get better and I want Tannehill to get better so I'm gonna hope he addresses his issues in practice this week.

Twitches Brew
09-09-2012, 05:07 PM
I love when we dont get in the end zone.

Dolphins7273
09-09-2012, 05:08 PM
7-9, 7-9, 6-10. But it was only one game, right?

damanref10
Fluke INT's and staring down receivers over and over and over again allowing the defensive line to anticipate and jump up to tip the balls are two totally different things.

We played tough, thats for sure. but the denial around here never ends.

BAdkins159
I dont have a problem with being critical of things. That is what fans do but this message board is laughable sometimes. If they make a mistake the world seems to be coming to an end. We had a bad end to the half and killed us. No need to cut Tannehill, fire Philban and sell the team to the Taliban!

AlphaPHIN
09-09-2012, 05:09 PM
OP is a Zombie

Mannyjr23
They were expecting a great game from a rooky qb that only started 19 games in college...we (fans) need to be more patience this season imho.

sinPHIN
i agree. people freak out and bash everything too damn much. am i pissed hell yes, but im not gonna let this make me think any different than i do about this team. how do we know that we wont learn from that horrible 6mins they played? its week one lets wait and let the season unfold. and if you dont like it find a new team. you dont have to make dumb threads over and over. we all want change, but i see alot of positives coming from this game

Gonzo
09-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Yep, the biggest issue this week was the fans. Nailed it.

Twitches Brew
09-09-2012, 05:18 PM
They were expecting a great game from a rooky qb that only started 19 games in college...we (fans) need to be more patience this season imho.

If the bar is this low due to his not-readiness, play moore. I do think we run the risk of ruining this kid if this keeps up.

Ironside
09-09-2012, 05:23 PM

No of course. We are the worst fans in football. After all it was the Texans fans that booed their super bowl contending team after a quarter and a half of play during the first game of the season...but remember only the Miami fans suck...no other teams fans suck...just the Miami ones.

Dolph N.Fan
09-09-2012, 05:30 PM
I have never seen a bunch of negetive idiots in all my life. People we were playing a good game with a super bowl contender until those fluke int's and the Thomas fumble. We were looking at a 3-3 game at the two minute warning. These type things are going to happen it is the NFL you know. Take away the fluke pics and Tannehill did a nice job. Bush had a very good game. Hartline, Bess, Fasano all had good days. Althoughthe D gave up some big plays they did make some plays. You cant let the Texans start nearly in the red zone and expect very much. Hey, I think we are going to be ok. we just took some bad breaks today and I also think we will beat Oakland based off todays performance. But some of you people on here are crazy wanting pull Tannehill at the half. Come on guys get real. Some of you make me wonder if you are really Miami fans or not. Or maybe you are just plain stupid.

These kinds of things seem to only happen to Miami. Browns started a rookie (like Miami) who had 4 ints and they played better than Miami.
When people see other similar poor quality teams to Miami like the Browns and Rams almost pull off upsets against playoff teams, they're going to wonder what's so different between them and Miami and why Miami couldn't be that competitive?

PhinMagic
09-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Your on crack if you think those picks were flukes. After we were up 3-0, driving and had a third and long was tannehills awful pass to armstrong a fluke as well? Cause we lost points because of that. Next thing you know this guy is throwin passes like he's 5 feet tall. I'm not gonna rip tannehill because i know he needs time, but he's not ready. why is he being thrown into the fire?

N-E-O
09-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Moore should have started this game just given that its the Texans in their back-yard. Raiders would have been a good game to see what Tannehill has got...too much...too soon

sharp
09-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Unfortunately it seems fluke plays or something like those, never seem to disappear consistently

Phins28
09-09-2012, 06:02 PM

You need to be more positive, more positive threads the better Dolphins play.

phins_4_ever
09-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Fluke interceptions? So all the QBs in the past (including Henne and Moore in the recent past) threw real interceptions. But Tannehills interceptions really don't count? I bet they have a notation in the stat sheet: *fluke interceptions

BigCityCat
09-09-2012, 06:19 PM
I just wish people that were critical in a constructive fashion did not get bashed by others while at the same time I cannot stand people starting dumbass threads when a single play goes against the Fins.

There is a medium.

This is going to be a long season possibly. If it is you cannot fly off the handle about failure esp. when it is a physical miscue.

I agree but some people feel their point is soo important that everyone must see it. I wish the mods would move every knee jerk reaction thread started during game time to the game thread.

2413fanphins
09-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Fluke interceptions? So all the QBs in the past (including Henne and Moore in the recent past) threw real interceptions. But Tannehills interceptions really don't count? I bet they have a notation in the stat sheet: *fluke interceptions

lots of good qb's threw multiple pics today. I doubt any of their fanbases are calling for a replacement.

also... yea, I'd classify them as flukes... tell you what... If were to have approached you saturday night, and bet you $35,000, that ryan tannehill would throw three interceptions and two of them would come from batted balls by a DL, what would you have said to me?

JCane
09-11-2012, 09:49 AM

Here's what Mike Sherman had to say about "fluke interceptions."

Tannehill had 19 passes tipped or batted down last year at Texas A&M, eight of which resulted in interceptions. But Sherman, who coached Texas A&M before joining the Dolphins, insisted Monday that only three of those 19 were Tannehill’s fault.
Pro Football Weekly’s draft preview noted Tannehill’s “release point often drops low, resulting in too many batted passes.” But Sherman said Tannehill doesn’t need to change his release point. “It’s something we’re looking at hard and checking where he’s putting his eyes,” Sherman said. “J.J. Watt has a history of knocking balls down. It’s something he’s going to have to work through, and he will. He will be much better this week. He hasn’t had a problem with it in practice.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/11/2996027/lack-of-scoring-a-serious-concern.html

And here's what I had to say about it.

Fluke interceptions?

:lol: :lol:

When you stare down receivers the way Tannehill was doing, you'll have that.

I hate Dolphin fans as well because they always try and blame everything but the problem.

So you can either blame fluke interceptions or you can look at Tannehill and realize that he has a problem that he needs to address in practice.

Me personally, as a Dolphins fan, I want to get better and I want Tannehill to get better so I'm gonna hope he addresses his issues in practice this week.

What say the OP now?

Ed Norton
09-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Tipped balls at the LOS can't happen. The likely thing to happen is it hangs up in the air over the D Line and LBs. It's a 50/50 it's going to get picked off. It would be like running across the highway without looking, you might get hit you might not. Not a place you want to be and it's no fluke if you get run over.

Some things went right also. Early Texans TD pass ruled out of bounds, early passes they dropped. The fumble Tannehill had that bounced right to Thomas. Fumble right before FG attempt that Martin recovered.

Bottom line 3 INTs, no TDs. No offensive TDs. I can make a case that Tannehill did some good things. I can take some positives away, like they were in that game for the 1st 20+ minutes or so against a good team. Still I can't wait for next week and hope they can wash the taste of this loss out with a win over Oakland. 4 turnovers, no TDs is tough for me to live with.

gdiaz0358
09-11-2012, 10:48 AM
If you really expected us to win, then you are living in a bubble. I am a huge fan and always stand behind my team, but I knew there was no WAY in hell we were pulling off a win. I do see us beating the Raiders, Bills, Jets, Cards, Rams and Seattle. But for us to beat Houston it was gonna take a Cam Newton type game from Tannehill.

Gonzo
09-11-2012, 11:07 AM
I hate Dolphins fans so I'm going to spend my free time on a Dolphins fans message board. Makes sense.

Fish-Head
09-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Batted balles were an issue in College... An issue in preseason... An issue in the First game... if you don't think this is at least a 'concern' you are in denial.

Wildbill3
09-11-2012, 01:41 PM
is there no room for a middle ground here at finheaven? I swear, it seems like two prevalient gangs here. the **** yous.. and **** you2s. Difference? one wears the banner of 'be a good fan and support the team no matter what" and the other has torn up thier banner, **** on it, and said here **** you.