PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry to the board and fin fans

dolphans1
09-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Hey guys I am truly sorry for posting negative stuff about our team.

I just received a serious violation which could ultimately ban me from ever posting on the board.

I was accused of "spamming" which I have no idea what that even means.

Anyway, I love the Dolphins and this board, I am just so tired of us losing year-in-year-out and making beyond stupid bad draft picks year in and year out, and trading away "good" players.

I know being optimistic and speaking positively about our team is perhaps what might be in best interest of our team and the board, so I sincerely apologize.

That being said, I heard Shanon Sharpe trashing Tannehill, which makes me wonder why would anyone object to what I have to say, when the truth is so apparent.

I am making the decision to not ever post again because I want to go out on top and leave under my terms, so to speak.

I wish our team and this board much success....!

I love you guys...!

d-1

dolfan_
09-09-2012, 06:42 PM
I feel your pain, I posted the same exact thing.

TheWarriorFins
09-09-2012, 06:42 PM
I got an infraction today for calling someone a retard who cares. We've been through so many times now it doesn't matter.

AlphaPHIN
09-09-2012, 06:50 PM

Wildbill3
09-09-2012, 06:59 PM
you got called, and rightly so for a knee jerk post, that was plain idiotic. now I can see that perhaps its the drama queen in you since you reacted with the famous "I got in trouble so i'm not posting again" thanks. as to the others, finheaven has a tos. if you can't follow it, you'll find out quick our mods do enforce it. if you're looking for a site to trash others and be little bitches, you need to go elsewhere.