PDA

View Full Version : With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins Select.........

NYC#1finsfan
09-09-2012, 07:20 PM
And don't anyone dare bash me for this thread! The Dolphins are BY FAR theworst team in the NFL and it was on full display for the world to see today. Yes they are young and will go through growing pains however as constructed this team is the least talented of any in pro football, by far. I will love them and root for them no matter what their record, however to think that this team has a chance to do anything this season, as constructed, is dillusional.

I took very little away in terms of positves other than a punt return by Thigpen. Tannehill had his moments but nothing to write home about and the fact that he couldn't get the ball past the line of scrimmage on several occasions was troubling. The concerns on defense, especially the secondary are very real and the overall lack of playmakers on offense is frightening. So before the kool-aid drinkers want to come out and bash me for "jumping ship" or being too harsh, just check yourself and face reality. I love this team and have since 1978 but we are who our record says we are and right now we are "only" 0-1.

Travis34
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM
1 of how many threads saying the same. You can't even spell our starter's name ;) of course this game went rough, pretty much everyone was expecting a blowout

GoonBoss
09-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Trade down.

There will be lots of takers for Barklay, and we need skill position playmakers.

We'll see how this year pans out, but maybe a trade down and take Woods, and then see
what's left.

Vaark
09-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Staten Island? Are you married to one of those trashy and/or fat "Mob Wives?" If not, you should be.

dolphinron
09-11-2012, 02:24 AM
We will be 1 and 1 and looking damn good after we kick oaklands arrrss this week. coming off a monday night game, they look bad and the miami heat will all combine for a 24-10 victory.

CANDolphan
09-11-2012, 05:19 PM
This may surprise you but some of the dumbest Dolphins fans come from New York

Gonzo
09-11-2012, 05:50 PM
This may surprise you but some of the dumbest Dolphins fans come from New York

Vaark is from NY :chuckle: you gonna let that aggression stand Vaark?!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2