PDA

View Full Version : Take on AFC East today.

snake eyes
09-09-2012, 11:46 PM
First of all let me say this, The Jets arent that good but Buffalo is that bad. I know the jets fans are going to be gloating over a great win but that offense will be figured out by other teams soon just like they did to miami. Buffalo Is Terrible and New England will own the division again. So that puts the dolphins in 3rd place in the Division in my opinion.

New England 12-4
Jets 9-7
Miami 5-11
Buffalo 3-13

TheJetsBlow
09-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Buffalo is awful. All those idiots that proclaimed Buffalo would be a playoff team can pretty much eat ****.

geomon
09-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Patriots are still the team to beat in the division. What else is new?

TheWarriorFins
09-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Pays 100 millions to Mario to improve their defense=6 touchdowns again you by the jets

Which btw Mario specifically looked bad

dolfan_101
09-09-2012, 11:54 PM
lol jets made plays, harvard played like... dartmouth

J. David Wannyheimer
09-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Week one AFC East game, so I don't read much into it (remember, the Bills have blown the Brady led Patriots out in week one), but I did not think the Bills were any good before this game and they did nothing to change my opinion. Their defense still isn't great and Ryan Fitzpatrick is still a bad quarterback.

SebasMiamiFan
09-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Same story every year. Patriots head and shoulders better than everyone else, one team competes for a wildcard team, and the rest are fighting to stay out of the cellar.

TheWarriorFins
09-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Same story every year. Patriots head and shoulders better than everyone else, one team competes for a wildcard team, and the rest are fighting to stay out of the cellar.
The bills were the best the first few weeks nikka.

tony0021
09-10-2012, 12:12 AM
anyone can beat the bills and i believe if the dolphins can get it together, they can the jets in week 3......LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO!!!!!!!

SebasMiamiFan
09-10-2012, 12:16 AM
The bills were the best the first few weeks nikka.

That doesn't mean anything because we all knew the Pats were going to retake the division and run away with it.

SpaceMountain16
09-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Yeah Buffalo is the real joke of the day, people actually expected them to be better.

I found myself all off-season screaming at fans in this NFC market I live in saying "dude they're the Bills, they suck, and the Dolphins will be better than them."

I believe that.

truthbtold
09-10-2012, 12:23 AM
anyone can beat the bills and i believe if the dolphins can get it together, they can the jets in week 3......LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO!!!!!!!

NO SHOT.
The Dolphins will have the worst offense in the league, by a mile.
If they win more than 4 games with a rookie QB and that subpar cast, it will be a miracle.
If defenses key to stop Bush, how exactly are the Dolphins planning to score?
You saw it today ... ZERO playmakers.

The Dolphins won't score 30 points against the Jets in both games combined.
The Bills have a much better roster than the Dolphins.
Its going to be another long season in Miami.

Nawledge
09-10-2012, 12:37 AM
NO SHOT.
The Dolphins will have the worst offense in the league, by a mile.
If they win more than 4 games with a rookie QB and that subpar cast, it will be a miracle.
If defenses key to stop Bush, how exactly are the Dolphins planning to score?
You saw it today ... ZERO playmakers.

The Dolphins won't score 30 points against the Jets in both games combined.
The Bills have a much better roster than the Dolphins.
Its going to be another long season in Miami.

The jets still suck

Pinkboy
09-10-2012, 12:43 AM

"always do" ? what ?

the Jets beat the Dolphins early in the season in 2010 on a Sunday night, where the Dolphins made Sanchez look like the 2nd coming of Marino in the 1st quarter. It was week 3 of the season (Miami was 2-0 at the time) and the Jets offense made the Dolphins D look like minced meat in the 1st Quarter and the 2nd half after everyone here was hyped over wins against Buff and a crappy minnesota with an old and done Brett Favre. The Jets controlled the game and led for 90% of it. Miami was struggling from behind through the whole 2nd half trying to catch up.

And last year in 2011 the Jets beat Miami in NY on a Monday night in October... It was Miami's 5th game of the season, and the game wasn't close. The Jets controlled the game all the way and beat Miami 24-6.

It's far from a given fella this early in the season with the dolphins in flux with new schemes new coaches on offense and defense, and a crappy roster to boot. It's hilarious when fans of crappy teams try to gloat against anybody & couple it with baseless facts they try to spew. lol. It's a form of inferiority complex syndrome

Awsi Dooger
09-10-2012, 01:56 AM
My take is the posters who mocked the Jets the past few weeks were really setting themselves up for today. Well deserved. I couldn't stop laughing as that score mounted. It was bad enough to comfortably ignore all the talent on the Jets roster, but it reached new heights of absurdity when we were told the Dolphin cuts who were picked up by other teams didn't mean anything because two of them were claimed by the Jets.

Otherwise, the league always seems to grant New England road openers against foes that simply aren't ready. The line looks like a gift and plays out that way. Tom Brady versus Jake Locker at -5. Last season it was at Miami -4.5 (opening number that jumped later) and in the dominant 2007 season I seem to remember it was at the Jets -6.5.

Getting Green Bay out of the picture toward unbeaten in week one was awesome but I'll worry about the Patriots until they fail. This league is ripe for a deep run at unbeaten every year, given all the passing. Luckily San Francisco is one of the very, very rare contrast teams, enough to take care of the Packers. I hope I don't have to worry about the 49ers down the road.

buxster07
09-10-2012, 02:44 AM
So we'll be 3rd? Still sooks. Plus it's going to sook bad if/when Sparano's offense thumps us similarly with a 40+plus blowout.

FuturePhin
09-10-2012, 05:42 AM
Shows how piss poor the NFL product actually is.....

Phantom
09-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Pays 100 millions to Mario to improve their defense=6 touchdowns again you by the jets

Which btw Mario specifically looked badI watched the game, it 4 td's against the defense, and the Bills turned the ball over like we did. Use the same excuses for their D as ours. Difference is at least Buffalo's offense put up some points. We are not better than the Bills, both teams stink.

nyjunc
09-10-2012, 07:47 AM
I just love how you guys try to take credit from us. NE will always be the team to beat as long as Brady can play but it's hard to say any team(outside of Washington) was more impressive than the Jets yesterday.

Phantom
09-10-2012, 08:21 AM
I just love how you guys try to take credit from us. NE will always be the team to beat as long as Brady can play but it's hard to say any team(outside of Washington) was more impressive than the Jets yesterday.I agree, you can and San Fran and Denver and the Cowboys, all looked good.

Adam Strange
09-10-2012, 10:35 AM
As bad as the 21st century has been for the Dolphins, it's clear that whatever magic the Bills channeled during the 90s was gone the day they got beat in Nashville in 1999. It's been all downhill for them since then and there's no signs of a turn-around ahead. They're working on a 12 year playoff drought-- that puts the Dolphins to shame in the futility department and that's quite a feat these days.

SuperMarksBros.
09-10-2012, 10:57 AM
I just love how you guys try to take credit from us. NE will always be the team to beat as long as Brady can play but it's hard to say any team(outside of Washington) was more impressive than the Jets yesterday.
Ignore the homers. Some of them actually think we are more talented than the Bills. You guys looked terrific from start to end.

kloud_9
09-10-2012, 11:11 AM
I watched the game, it 4 td's against the defense, and the Bills turned the ball over like we did. Use the same excuses for their D as ours. Difference is at least Buffalo's offense put up some points. We are not better than the Bills, both teams stink.

So your saying the jets are better than the texans?...

snake eyes
09-10-2012, 11:36 AM
I agree, you can and San Fran and Denver and the Cowboys, all looked good.

Exactly! Dallas knew they needed to beat the Giants so they re tooled specifically to beat the giants. Denver did the same, of course they got lucky that their F.O. didnt suck and payton wanted to go there. S.F. was one game away from the super bowl and they didnt stand pat they improved.

Predaphin
09-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I never thought buffalo was a threat...even after signing Anderson and Williams. The jets beat up on a bad team and manage to put up some points on the board. But that won;t happen week in and week out.

And all that QB shuffling may have worked in week 1, but in the end it will actually hurt more than it helps.

snake eyes
09-10-2012, 12:04 PM
I never thought buffalo was a threat...even after signing Anderson and Williams. The jets beat up on a bad team and manage to put up some points on the board. But that won;t happen week in and week out.

And all that QB shuffling may have worked in week 1, but in the end it will actually hurt more than it helps.

Dude, I REFUSE to believe that Tony Sparano suddenly grew a brain overnight and put together a miracle offense.

Fins1971
09-10-2012, 01:00 PM
The Jets have owned the Biulls over the last few years. Most of the games aren't even close.

Games involving NY Jets and Buffalo beginning with the 2010 season:

2010 season:
Week 4 (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/stand.php?link=Y&season=2010&divcnf=div&week=Week%204)
Sun Oct 3 2010
at Buf
NY Jets (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=NYJ&season=2010) 38, Buffalo (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=Buf&season=2010) 14

2010 season:
Week 17 (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/stand.php?link=Y&season=2010&divcnf=div&week=Week%2017)
Sun Jan 2 2011
at NYJ
NY Jets (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=NYJ&season=2010) 38, Buffalo (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=Buf&season=2010) 7

2011 season:
Week 9 (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/stand.php?link=Y&season=2011&divcnf=div&week=Week%209)
Sun Nov 6 2011
at Buf
NY Jets (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=NYJ&season=2011) 27, Buffalo (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=Buf&season=2011) 11

2011 season:
Week 12 (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/stand.php?link=Y&season=2011&divcnf=div&week=Week%2012)
Sun Nov 27 2011
at NYJ
NY Jets (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=NYJ&season=2011) 28, Buffalo (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=Buf&season=2011) 24

2012 season:
Week 1 (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/stand.php?link=Y&season=2012&divcnf=div&week=Week%201)
Sun Sep 9 2012
at NYJ
NY Jets (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=NYJ&season=2012) 48, Buffalo (http://www.finheaven.com/nfl/teamseas.php?link=Y&team=Buf&season=2012) 28

2012 season:
Week 17
Sun Dec 30 2012
NYJ at Buf

Primary team NY Jets: 5-0
Points for NY Jets: 179
Points against NY Jets: 84

Phantom
09-10-2012, 01:13 PM
So your saying the jets are better than the texans?...
Where in my comment did you see anything comparing the Jets and Texans?

nyjunc
09-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Dude, I REFUSE to believe that Tony Sparano suddenly grew a brain overnight and put together a miracle offense.

what you guys don't understand is Tony was never your OC.

tony0021
09-11-2012, 07:52 AM
"always do" ? what ?

the Jets beat the Dolphins early in the season in 2010 on a Sunday night, where the Dolphins made Sanchez look like the 2nd coming of Marino in the 1st quarter. It was week 3 of the season (Miami was 2-0 at the time) and the Jets offense made the Dolphins D look like minced meat in the 1st Quarter and the 2nd half after everyone here was hyped over wins against Buff and a crappy minnesota with an old and done Brett Favre. The Jets controlled the game and led for 90% of it. Miami was struggling from behind through the whole 2nd half trying to catch up.

And last year in 2011 the Jets beat Miami in NY on a Monday night in October... It was Miami's 5th game of the season, and the game wasn't close. The Jets controlled the game all the way and beat Miami 24-6.

It's far from a given fella this early in the season with the dolphins in flux with new schemes new coaches on offense and defense, and a crappy roster to boot. It's hilarious when fans of crappy teams try to gloat against anybody & couple it with baseless facts they try to spew. lol. It's a form of inferiority complex syndrome

what made up stats you put up. the phins knocked the jets out of the playoff race last season and owned them the year before in 1 game when it counted.

nyjunc
09-12-2012, 08:26 AM
what made up stats you put up. the phins knocked the jets out of the playoff race last season and owned them the year before in 1 game when it counted.

we were out of the playoffs whether we beat you or not and the loss against maimi had no effect on the playoff race in 2010.

1972fins
09-12-2012, 09:17 AM
we were out of the playoffs whether we beat you or not and the loss against maimi had no effect on the playoff race in 2010.

The only problem the Jets have is that they only play the Bills twice a year, the other games????????

nyjunc
09-12-2012, 09:29 AM
The only problem the Jets have is that they only play the Bills twice a year, the other games????????

yep, we suck. It was only b/c the Bills were worse that we won, we'll go 2-14.

DKphin
09-12-2012, 09:32 AM
If we finish 5-11, Ireland needs to be fired. The last 3yrs.(7-9,6-10,5-11) is on an downward trajectory. Add the fact that he traded away most of the talent at the skill positions. There are no more excuses.

Predaphin
09-12-2012, 11:39 AM
First of all let me say this, The Jets arent that good but Buffalo is that bad. I know the jets fans are going to be gloating over a great win but that offense will be figured out by other teams soon just like they did to miami. Buffalo Is Terrible and New England will own the division again. So that puts the dolphins in 3rd place in the Division in my opinion.

New England 12-4
Jets 9-7
Miami 5-11
Buffalo 3-13

Why do I get the feeling this prediction was based on the first games of the season...which usually don't tell the tale of the tape

NJDOLPHAN76
09-12-2012, 12:12 PM
The Jests will come back to reality this week in Pittsburgh...BOOK IT!

BleedinGreenNC
09-13-2012, 01:31 PM
The Jests will come back to reality this week in Pittsburgh...BOOK IT!

At least the Jets have a chance to be 2-0, i enjoy seeing the posts about how the Dolphins are going to handle the Raiders. Their D line is going to be all over Tanne boy. Cant wait for Kelly and Seymour to lay Tanne out!

grogan12
09-13-2012, 02:22 PM
At least the Jets have a chance to be 2-0, i enjoy seeing the posts about how the Dolphins are going to handle the Raiders. Their D line is going to be all over Tanne boy. Cant wait for Kelly and Seymour to lay Tanne out!

Chances? I love the fact that the Jets have once again set their fans up for the big :boohoo:, in a few weeks the Jets will be 2-5 or 2-6 and wondering where that great offense went. Can't play the Bills every week, and the Jets are still the suck.

truthbtold
09-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Chances? I love the fact that the Jets have once again set their fans up for the big :boohoo:, in a few weeks the Jets will be 2-5 or 2-6 and wondering where that great offense went. Can't play the Bills every week, and the Jets are still the suck.

CAN'T WAIT to ruin your Thanksgiving!

JETSJETSJETS
09-13-2012, 03:37 PM

Lol, you guys are set at picking Barkley (sp?) once Tanne fails. Then we'd see Barkley fail for a few years and the cycle continues.

grogan12
09-13-2012, 03:38 PM
CAN'T WAIT to ruin your Thanksgiving!

Don't worry, the Jets will only have about 3 wins at that point and very little to play for by then.

grogan12
09-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Lol, you guys are set at picking Barkley (sp?) once Tanne fails. Then we'd see Barkley fail for a few years and the cycle continues.

That would be really funny if I was a fin fan, but you Jests fans aren't too much for reading are you? You don't have to answer that we already know.

JETSJETSJETS
09-13-2012, 03:41 PM
And Dolphins will have 7 wins...Last year combined.

JETSJETSJETS
09-13-2012, 03:43 PM
That would be really funny if I was a fin fan, but you Jests fans aren't too much for reading are you? You don't have to answer that we already know.

Sorry, I missed the part where you stated you're a Pats troll.

BleedinGreenNC
09-13-2012, 04:40 PM

Easy coming from a new Pats fan. Just because you have Grogan as your forum name to make people think that you have been a Pats fan forever, doesnt change the fact that the Pats had a small fan base before 2001. And last time i checked, Pats havent done anything in a long time.

MR NFLFAN
09-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Easy coming from a new Pats fan. Just because you have Grogan as your forum name to make people think that you have been a Pats fan forever, doesnt change the fact that the Pats had a small fan base before 2001. And last time i checked, Pats havent done anything in a long time.

Now that is funny "the pats haven't done anything in a long time". This from a fan of a team who hasn't done anything since Namath back in the 60's which was their one and only
superbowl appearence ever! Probably you should check more often. :sidelol:

13ktownguy
09-13-2012, 09:03 PM

Ya sound a little bitter there Skippy....relax it'll grow!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

:lol2:

BleedinGreenNC
09-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Ya sound a little bitter there Skippy....relax it'll grow!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

:lol2:

Whats there to be bitter about? My team won their first game.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Now that is funny "the pats haven't done anything in a long time". This from a fan of a team who hasn't done anything since Namath back in the 60's which was their one and only
superbowl appearence ever! Probably you should check more often. :sidelol:

There is no doubt that the Jets havent done anything in forever, but still doesnt take away the fact that the Pats fan base tripled since they started winning, most of them front runners.

MR NFLFAN
09-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Whats there to be bitter about? My team won their first game.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

There is no doubt that the Jets havent done anything in forever, but still doesnt take away the fact that the Pats fan base tripled since they started winning, most of them front runners.

I would say that any team that has had success has had a growth in their fan base. I don't see why that would or should be a bad thing.

BleedinGreenNC
09-14-2012, 07:16 AM
I would say that any team that has had success has had a growth in their fan base. I don't see why that would or should be a bad thing.

Not saying thats a bad thing, i have more respect for the people that were with the Pats during the bad times as well, they know the bitter tasted of the team sucking as well as winning.

grogan12
09-14-2012, 12:12 PM

Why would I care what people think about how long I've been a Pat fan?? As it just so happens I was born and raised a Pats fan. You can try and pretend the Pats have always sucked but they still at least got to two Super Bowls in the 80's and 90's, while Jet fans watched the suck for the last 43 yeasr. And for the record other than Eagle fans there is a no lower dirtbag group of fans than Jets fans. All you want to do is talk Shat before having done anything to earn it. Oh except those two back to back AFC Championship losses you guys want to brag about. :lol: Only Jet fans would use two losess as an example of how good their team is. :crazy:

NYCBillsFan
09-23-2012, 11:29 PM
I guess the Bills have one more win left in them. Who will it be against?

Super Mario 90
09-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Clearly the bills opener was fluke. The Bills had everything go wrong, the jets everything went right.

The Bills look ridiculously good, and deep. Great OL, great DL... When back healthy best RB's in the league.

JETSJETSJETS
09-24-2012, 04:36 AM
Clearly the bills opener was fluke. The Bills had everything go wrong, the jets everything went right.

The Bills look ridiculously good, and deep. Great OL, great DL... When back healthy best RB's in the league.

Yes, clearly the Bills are not as bad as this board made them think they were after the opening week. As for your fluke and "Bills had everything go wrong" comments, you probably didn't watch the game. They got manhandled. Jets outplayed them not due to Bills miscues. They were outcoached.

NYCBillsFan
09-24-2012, 07:44 AM
I don't think Chan coached Ryan Fitzpatrick to throw 3 abysmal interceptions. However, the Bills failed at every phase of the game in week 1.

truthbtold
09-24-2012, 11:20 AM
I don't think Chan coached Ryan Fitzpatrick to throw 3 abysmal interceptions. However, the Bills failed at every phase of the game in week 1.

I agree. I think the Bills have a pretty good team ... They just played like **** that day. However, without Spiller and Jackson they'll be in some trouble.
With that said ... the Jets had a similar performance yesterday. Garbage all day. If the people on this board expect them to play like that every week, they'll be in for
a rude awakening.

BleedinGreenNC
09-24-2012, 11:55 AM

Fluke? You played KC and Cleveland, i wouldnt get ahead of yourself just yet.

nyjunc
09-24-2012, 11:58 AM

are the Bills fans back already?

Mike13
09-24-2012, 07:11 PM
The Jets have alot to worry about still.
Tebow is a waste of a roster spot and Sanchez cannot win a game if the running game is shut down.

Super Mario 90
09-24-2012, 09:48 PM

Fluke.

That game should have been way more competitive.... Bills played horribly, fits way off target, and really bad game plan.

Its not like I'm worried about playing the Jets again... We'll win a close one at home in all likelihood. Probably over tebow.

But how can you call a game where Sanchez looks that good anything but a Fluke. He's not that good.

JETSJETSJETS
09-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Fluke.

That game should have been way more competitive.... Bills played horribly, fits way off target, and really bad game plan.

Its not like I'm worried about playing the Jets again... We'll win a close one at home in all likelihood. Probably over tebow.

But how can you call a game where Sanchez looks that good anything but a Fluke. He's not that good.

Lol, should have been way more competitive because? The only thing Bills did well was their run game. Let's see, the Jets OL did ok against that beast of a DL. Still trying to figure out if Sanchez was touched. He was just about average with his 3 TD performance and several 3rd down conversions.. Jets receivers did ok too with big plays.

Fitz had a great game. He made huge plays. Although he had 3 picks and another 3 near picks, he was clearly the better QB.

Get a clue. Even without Revis, ur team doesn't stand a chance, even if it's against Tebow!

nyjunc
09-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Tebow is a waste of a roster spot and Sanchez cannot win a game if the running game is shut down.

wasn't our run game shut down Sunday? did we win?

Fluke.

we dominated you that game, the only reason it was only a 20 pt win was b/c we relaxed w/ a huge lead. That game could ahve been 60-10.

You should be worried b/c not only have the Jets beaten the Bills consistently we've humiliated you in most of those games.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 08:49 AM

Apparently, they came out of hiding after those great wins against SB contenders. You know, the Chiefs and the Browns.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Running game was shut down this past game and Sanchez got the win, i dont care who wins it, as long as they get the W!!!

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Fluke.

Never said Sanchez was good, im not a Sanchez fan, everyone on this boards knows i cant stand him. But Fitzy? Come on now, he sucks!! BTW, how is that $100 million dollar DE working out for you? Talk about a waste of a player.

Mike13
09-25-2012, 12:17 PM
wasn't our run game shut down Sunday? did we win?

Sanchez wasnt the reason you won. You won because of a missed FG.
The point still stands, Sanchez is crap.

nyjunc
09-25-2012, 12:29 PM

he missed 47 & 48 yd FGs, neither one even close to a chip shot on grass on a rainy day and last I checked down 17-13 Sanchez led us to the go ahead TD in the final minutes then led us into chip shot FG range in OT for the win.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 01:00 PM

This is nothing new, Sanchez IMO does suck. But so does your kicker, and the week before the game people on this board were talking about having the best Kicker/Punter duo in the league. How's that working out for you?

Mike13
09-25-2012, 08:06 PM
It sucks, but I'm not some delusional dip****like the majority of your spray tanned mongoloid fanbase.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 09:59 PM
It sucks, but I'm not some delusional dip****like the majority of your spray tanned mongoloid fanbase.

Really? Dolphins dont have delusional fans as well?

NYCBillsFan
09-25-2012, 10:59 PM

You must think "Most posts wins".... huh?

People have lives. If you choose to spend yours on MB's discussing football to complete strangers on a nearly pathological routine, have at it. Why are you concerned with how often people post? Do you really believe your points are more or less valid based on frequency?

SpurzN703
09-25-2012, 11:24 PM
This is nothing new, Sanchez IMO does suck. But so does your kicker, and the week before the game people on this board were talking about having the best Kicker/Punter duo in the league. How's that working out for you?

Mike Westhoff, your special teams coach, was the one quoted as saying that about the Dolphins STs. Right?

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Really? Dolphins dont have delusional fans as well?

I don't think so. 99% of the fanbase (at least on here) couldn't be more disappointed that the Dolphins are average and have been forever. Morale hasn't been this bad in a long time if not ever.

SpurzN703
09-25-2012, 11:27 PM
he missed 47 & 48 yd FGs, neither one even close to a chip shot on grass on a rainy day and last I checked down 17-13 Sanchez led us to the go ahead TD in the final minutes then led us into chip shot FG range in OT for the win.

Dude made his 41 yd FG with no problem. He's 40 of 55 kicking 40-49 yd field goals. While his career high is 60, he blew the game for them. Had he made the kick, you'd sit here all week telling us how the Jets got robbed b/c of Hill's drops, Fasano's apparent BS catch, and some roughing the kicker nonsense.

nyjunc
09-26-2012, 07:55 AM
Dude made his 41 yd FG with no problem. He's 40 of 55 kicking 40-49 yd field goals. While his career high is 60, he blew the game for them. Had he made the kick, you'd sit here all week telling us how the Jets got robbed b/c of Hill's drops, Fasano's apparent BS catch, and some roughing the kicker nonsense.

you know 47/48 yarders aren' chip shots, right? you know it did rain and they play on grass in that Stadium, right?

he missed the kick and it was justice, we would have gotten robbed based on fanaso's non catch and the BS false start penalty but thankfully that didn't happen. Those kicks should have been irrelevant in the game.

JETSJETSJETS
09-27-2012, 03:03 AM

A bunch of lucky calls went the Dolphins way. Fasano catch, roughing the kicker call and a phantom PI call on the Jets on an incomplete 3rd down pass (the drive got 3 pts out of it), yet here you are crying about a couple of long range missed FGs, something your own player had complete control of.

JETSJETSJETS
09-27-2012, 03:10 AM
You must think "Most posts wins".... huh?

People have lives.

Its weird, cuz Bills fans were all over this MB talking smack, but when the Bills got their behinds handed to them on kickoff weekend, none of the those posters showed up for a whole week. I guess they had no lives all the way until the start of the football season. If you talk smack and your team doesn't win, I'd expect to see a few humble posts, not chicken out and crawl back under a rock to go in hibernation mode for a while.

NYCBillsFan
09-27-2012, 04:06 AM
Its weird, cuz Bills fans were all over this MB talking smack, but when the Bills got their behinds handed to them on kickoff weekend, none of the those posters showed up for a whole week. I guess they had no lives all the way until the start of the football season. If you talk smack and your team doesn't win, I'd expect to see a few humble posts, not chicken out and crawl back under a rock to go in hibernation mode for a while.

I can't speak for other Bills fans, only myself. What you're saying may be true, but why is it important? What does it accomplish? Why do you care?

JETSJETSJETS
09-28-2012, 01:51 AM
I can't speak for other Bills fans, only myself. What you're saying may be true, but why is it important? What does it accomplish? Why do you care?

I don't really care. You were defending those other Bills fans when you said "People have lives". I pointed out the obvious.

NYCBillsFan
09-28-2012, 01:29 PM
I don't really care. You were defending those other Bills fans when you said "People have lives". I pointed out the obvious.

If you don't care, then why post?

JETSJETSJETS
10-02-2012, 03:08 AM

If you don't care, then why post?

Its a message board and that's probably why I posted it here. If it wasn't important to you, why would you care if someone called out the other Bills fans? Why are you going in circle?

13ktownguy
10-03-2012, 03:56 AM
Its a message board and that's probably why I posted it here. If it wasn't important to you, why would you care if someone called out the other Bills fans? Why are you going in circle?
Um hmm slow day at the message boards...yep yep looks like rain.